Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Final Fight StreetWise

Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2006, 06:50 PM Local time: Mar 21, 2006, 04:50 AM #1 of 11
Final Fight StreetWise

Anyone givin shit aboou this game?

I am loving it.Being fan of series,i am really happy to seethat they have done justice to the series.The gameplay is addictive and the story line is badass.
Music is great,dialogues are well written,voiceacting top-notch and Graphics average.

So what about you guys liking it or hating it??

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2006, 07:20 PM Local time: Mar 20, 2006, 06:20 PM #2 of 11
Isn't this game on PS2 as well?

Anyway, I'm not really interested in this game. It doesn't really look that good to begin with, and it has also been getting bad reviews. I'd still like to play it first before I totally decide not to get it, though.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Mar 20, 2006, 07:46 PM Local time: Mar 21, 2006, 10:46 AM #3 of 11
It sure is! I don't like what I've heard from the reviews, because.. I like to make voices for the text.. I read on.. screen. I mean, why is there one part where you have to put out fires? That's not Final Fight! And the levels look really shitty in comparison to the original games gritty yet circus clown type environments. But I'll rent it one day for the hell of it. I hear MAYOR HAGGAR is hidden in there SOMEWHERE. <3

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
NovaX
๏o๏o๏o๏

Member 603

Level 25.61

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2006, 08:27 PM Local time: Mar 21, 2006, 11:57 AM #4 of 11
Haggar is gone Mayor Hagger reins supreme.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 02:46 AM Local time: Mar 21, 2006, 12:46 PM #5 of 11
I dont know if its only me but putting fires out was real fun.It was according to story, as i said things go according to story.

Backgrounds and graphics could have been much better,specially considering its comin at the end of ps2 and xbox life cycle.

The concept arts of levels(when level loads),are not even close to the textures used in level design.
But still old heroes returning,and how they are integrated in story is fun!

I can't complain being big fan, besides wasn't expecting much after watching trailers,but to my surprise Capcomstudio 8 has done good job.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Sexninja; Mar 21, 2006 at 02:48 AM.
Contracts
Chocobo

Member 1639

Level 9.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 08:02 PM #6 of 11
Honestly, I've read at more then a few places that this game isn't that good. Although I've always liked the Final Fight series, I'm thinking to maybe rent this sometime. Does it have online play at all?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 03:23 AM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 01:23 PM #7 of 11
No multi,but there is 2 player(havent tried that yet).

I would also prefer renting it.

Game is getting tedious in last missions.

FELIPE NO
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 05:06 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 03:06 PM #8 of 11
How does this match up to Urban Reign?

How ya doing, buddy?
Chronciler
Carob Nut

Member 3814

Level 4.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 10:29 PM #9 of 11
I was always more of a Streets of Rage person myself...

It's kind of a shame, actually. 2D beat 'em ups used to be all the rage back in the day. Man, I blew so much cash on TMNT, the Simpsons, and the old X-Men game. Now when somebody gives the genre a go it only seems to turn out sub-par, incomplete games that should have never made it out of the studio.

That's not a personal experience with this game. Haven't played it, let alone heard much about it other than a passing mention on Wikipedia in the Guy and Cody entries.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
shadowlink56
Wii came, We saw, Wii kicked our ASS!

Member 2235

Level 20.07

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 11:40 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2006, 10:40 PM #10 of 11
Originally Posted by Sexninja
Anyone givin shit aboou this game?

I am loving it.Being fan of series,i am really happy to seethat they have done justice to the series.The gameplay is addictive and the story line is badass.
Music is great,dialogues are well written,voiceacting top-notch and Graphics average.

So what about you guys liking it or hating it??
You say you're a fan of the series, but good voice acting is important to you?
Wasn't, "Oh, my car" the classic quote from the original Final Fight? How is good voice acting true to the series?
Anyway, I want to know if Andore and G. Andore and names like that are back. This series was ALWAYS great for a chuckle. If they tried to get serious with it (like it looks like they did) it would kill it for me. I really can't take the series seriously.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 05:38 AM Local time: Mar 23, 2006, 03:38 PM #11 of 11
Ofcourse i never expected FinalFightStrretwise to be more story centric,but if they had made a good story thn its always a positve thing.
Finalfight and Streetfighter 2 are two games that got me into gaming.
Now time is different,voice acting plays greater role now,and i take it as pros.

I have ended the game,and all i can say that Capcom can't get enough of Residentevil story,rest would be spoilers.

Oldies are back ,yes Andore is there,Cammy is there and even guy and hagger.

Ending has got twist,the final boss identity is spoiler.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Sexninja; Mar 23, 2006 at 05:41 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Final Fight StreetWise