Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Movies that knocked you out at the cinema

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 27, 2012, 03:16 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2012, 02:16 PM #1 of 14
Movies that knocked you out at the cinema

I'm really hoping I'm not alone here. I used to think this only happened to old people but it's happened to me pretty often now... You ever go to the movie theater and during the movie fall asleep? Sometimes for the entire duration of the flick? As a small child I fell asleep during a Land Before Time at a drive in movie theater, but I don't count that because I was tired and not used to being up so late (and seven).

The Avengers (1998)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)
Inception (2010) (also arrived about 10 minutes late. No respect shown for this one)

I thought of this because I was at the movies with a friend for The Dark Knight Rises some time ago and he was knocked out for about half the film. I envied him at various points but I managed to survive the duration. Anyone else?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:34 AM Local time: Oct 10, 2012, 09:34 AM #2 of 14
I'll go ahead and add Resident Evil 5 to this list. First 3D movie that did this to me. I don't know why I keep watching these things.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:44 AM Local time: Oct 11, 2012, 08:44 AM #3 of 14
Yeah, it's been downhill since the beginning. For me this is the one that went too far though, there were several points during this ninety-something minute mess that I just felt miserable... I welcomed the sleep... But it was difficult. Fucking theater was so empty that it seemed like the audio was louder than the norm... Certain explosive moments in the movie kept waking my ass up. I guess it's also worth mentioning that I was very high during every movie I've listed here (except The Avengers) so that might be a small factor.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Movies that knocked you out at the cinema