Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Face or Body?

highwind7777
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 27949

Level 1.34

Jan 2008

Old Jan 16, 2008, 08:04 PM #76 of 119
definitely face. the face is what you are looking at when you are talking to her.

the body is just a bonus....

of course, on top of this, everyone has different preferences for what constitutes a "pretty face", but in the end, i think the face is far more important.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Hamu-Sumo

Member 1998

Level 23.00

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2008, 09:30 AM Local time: Feb 20, 2008, 04:30 PM #77 of 119
For me face is much more important than body. Imagine you're sleeping with her, look in her face and your little friend is calling out a retreat. I'm sorry for saying it so directly but isn't it true? (And no, you can't do it from behind everytime)

Of course, body should be within predefined proportions but if face is bad, there's no longer a serious chance.

Edit: But we shouldn't forget that the most beautiful woman is nothing if she had a personality like a zombie.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Best Song Contest 2014 Winner
Musashi: Samurai Legend - Aeolic Guardian
composed by Masashi Hamauzu

Me @ last.fm | Ultimate Video Game Composers List | VGM Lounge (German)

Last edited by Hamu-Sumo; Feb 20, 2008 at 09:34 AM.
Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2008, 05:13 PM #78 of 119
(And no, you can't do it from behind everytime)
Yes, you can. Get the fuck out and come back when you know what you're talking about.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Hamu-Sumo

Member 1998

Level 23.00

Mar 2006

Old Feb 21, 2008, 05:57 AM Local time: Feb 21, 2008, 12:57 PM #79 of 119
Yes, you can. Get the fuck out and come back when you know what you're talking about.
You forgot the irony tags, my friend.

FELIPE NO

Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Feb 21, 2008, 02:40 PM #80 of 119
You're saying you can't fuck a girl from behind every time you do the deed.

But you can. So you're wrong.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 21, 2008, 03:39 PM #81 of 119
Face is most important to me. Honestly it seems more times then not, if a girl has a nice face, she also has a nice body. It's not neccessarily true the other way around.

And honestly I'd think people kiss more often then they have sex and if someone is really freaking ugly. I don't know how you'd be able to stand to kiss them.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

"Out thought and out fought."
Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Feb 21, 2008, 03:56 PM #82 of 119
If a girl has a nice face, she also has a nice body. It's not neccessarily true the other way around.

FAILURE

How ya doing, buddy?
DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 21, 2008, 08:32 PM #83 of 119
Gee I love how you chopped off part of what I said to misquote me. But, whatever. At least I caused you to post something aside from that annoying face.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Hamu-Sumo

Member 1998

Level 23.00

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2008, 01:44 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2008, 08:44 PM #84 of 119
You're saying you can't fuck a girl from behind every time you do the deed.

But you can. So you're wrong.
Okay okay, you can do it. That's right. But it's unusual I guess. I mean, for me it would be boring to have sex in the same way eeeeverytime. Furthermore, imagine you're a great lover (beside from the fact you are one in reality or not, so don't get me wrong) and you are sleeping with a girl not for five minutes but, hm, let me say, 20 minutes or more. Would you do it only from behind for 20 minutes? Everytime? I don't believe.

Most amazing jew boots

Midna
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 18121

Level 20.86

Jan 2007

Old Feb 23, 2008, 02:09 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2008, 12:09 PM #85 of 119
Furthermore, imagine you're a great lover and you are sleeping with a girl not for five minutes but, hm, let me say, 20 minutes or more. Would you do it only from behind for 20 minutes? Everytime? I don't believe.
Thank you for my morning laugh.

I will never understand why people continue to post about sex once they've been shown they have no idea what they are talking about.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2008, 12:57 AM Local time: Feb 23, 2008, 10:57 PM #86 of 119
I dunno...to approach a girl, Like many others have said, you'd have to be attracted to the whole package...and probably for me, from far off its the body. Then it would go to face.

But all in all, after the date, if her personality is that of a pencil...umm...bye?

-------------------------

And I agree with you on that Midna...seriously. If you can't really look at the girls face, you shouldn't be sleeping with her in the first place.

Last edited by Slash; Feb 24, 2008 at 01:00 AM.
Divest
Banned

Member 3267

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2008, 10:37 PM Local time: Mar 19, 2008, 08:37 PM 1 #87 of 119
Body, come on. What kind of a question is this anyways. Anyone who's worth two fucking pennies would say body.

FELIPE NO
Decoy Goat
25 to life on probation

Member 650

Level 16.06

Mar 2006

Old Mar 19, 2008, 10:44 PM #88 of 119
Personally the kind of body that I like has 3 legs, a cat's tail, four arms, two and a half eyes and at least five vaginas.

OK, now the internet knows about what I find attractive. Back to LARPing.

I <3 Cheryl.
Thanatos
What?!

Member 1546

Level 15.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2008, 05:20 AM Local time: Mar 20, 2008, 06:20 PM #89 of 119
er, both? i mean, seriously, even if she's a pretty face, her body doesn't quite turn u on, what the heck man? as for hot body, but u can't bear to even look at her, my gawd, no.

Generally it's alright if you're slightly plump or chubby, or if you aren't that cute a girl, but seriously, meet both minimum requirements please.

but comparatively, i'd say body. There's always a thing called a paper bag.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
NinjaguyDan
Collect and Contribute

Member 28985

Level 16.82

Mar 2008

Old Mar 25, 2008, 06:01 PM #90 of 119
Well I'd say I'm pretty open but I like a decent face with good teeth of course, and a good or smaller body; but, I am going to have to agree with Webjay and say that qualities are so variant that I can break the statement I said before as long as she has at least a clear face. I've definately liked chubby/fat girls a few times based off of personality and such, which would come first, but I still would say I shoot for face first.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
yevheniy
Євгеній

Member 27697

Level 10.88

Jan 2008

Old Apr 24, 2008, 03:49 PM Local time: Apr 24, 2008, 02:49 PM #91 of 119
My only prerequisite is that she plays the violin (or cello) as well or better than I play the piano, and that she loves classical music at least as much as I do.

Face and body are a distant second to that….

Last edited by yevheniy; Apr 24, 2008 at 03:51 PM.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2008, 07:09 PM Local time: Apr 24, 2008, 06:09 PM #92 of 119
My only prerequisite is that she plays the violin (or cello) as well or better than I play the piano, and that she loves classical music at least as much as I do.

Face and body are a distant second to that….
So you're saying you would date the fattest, grossest, most heinous cunt on the face of the planet if she can play one of two specific instruments well?

Uh huh. You know what, Ludwig? You can fuck right off and never come back with this shit. I mean, seriously. Get a grip on yourself. The world doesn't benefit from your idiot romanticism bullshit. No, you wouldn't date a heffer because she can draw a bow across a string. So don't sit here and tell people you would. Or maybe the problem is that you can't pull a hot bird?

Either way, leave.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2008, 07:22 PM #93 of 119
I remember a guy saying basically the same thing last year. Basically someone who's such a fanboy for his hobby that it becomes a necessity for his partner to regard it as positively is someone who is better off becoming a crazy snake guy.

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2008, 05:05 AM Local time: May 3, 2008, 02:05 AM #94 of 119
Maybe it's just me, but it has to be both body and face that are attractive to me. If you have an ugly face and a sexy body, then that person is still unnattractive to me. If a girl has a sexy face and an ugly body, it's still quite unnattractive to me. It has to be both or nothing.

mooglepimp
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 25511

Level 1.34

Oct 2007

Old May 8, 2008, 12:32 PM #95 of 119
Face first, body second. You can always excercise, burn off the fat and build muscle. Not as easy with a face.

FELIPE NO
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2008, 03:34 PM Local time: May 10, 2008, 01:34 PM #96 of 119
Edit: But we shouldn't forget that the most beautiful woman is nothing if she had a personality like a zombie.
Same thing goes for guys: You can be the most gorgeous man on earth, but all the women that I know wouldn't care about your ass if you're the last guy on earth if you're just a good for nothing son of a gun that can't even do his own dishes/laundry/take out the trash without being told/asked to do so.

What can I say, I've dated guys for looks and had my fun. When it comes to long-term commitment, I want a real man.

Currently I am in a long-term relationship so... yeah, I can't even fathom which aspects of "looks" I'd look for since my priority for boyfriends have always put physical attractiveness at the low end. (^^; It's always been more like, "Hey, he has a sense of humor, is not an idiot, and can cook a mean meal and he's cute to boot!" I have screwed up priorities, I know.

DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2008, 04:22 PM #97 of 119
Same thing goes for guys: You can be the most gorgeous man on earth, but all the women that I know wouldn't care about your ass if you're the last guy on earth if you're just a good for nothing son of a gun that can't even do his own dishes/laundry/take out the trash without being told/asked to do so.

What can I say, I've dated guys for looks and had my fun. When it comes to long-term commitment, I want a real man.

Currently I am in a long-term relationship so... yeah, I can't even fathom which aspects of "looks" I'd look for since my priority for boyfriends have always put physical attractiveness at the low end. (^^; It's always been more like, "Hey, he has a sense of humor, is not an idiot, and can cook a mean meal and he's cute to boot!" I have screwed up priorities, I know.
I think anyone who really thinks about it would say something like that. No one wants to spend the rest of their life with someone that they can't stand just because they look good.

How ya doing, buddy?

Shively
Banned

Member 28885

Level 13.18

Mar 2008

Old May 11, 2008, 10:43 AM 1 #98 of 119
To me face and feet are important. Girls can have a nice face but if their feet are all torn up it leads me to believe they live by the motto " if the face looks good, the rest can rot" thus why you come across girls with stinky vage.

I'm guessing I won't have to worry about this for awhile considering I found a girl who puts up with me and my antics.

Most amazing jew boots
dope
Carob Nut

Member 2054

Level 6.55

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2008, 02:07 AM Local time: May 22, 2008, 03:07 PM #99 of 119
First impression and most noticeable aspect - face. Unless they'd let everything or certain parts hang out then you'd notice that. Legs are the second most noticeable aspect for me.

Eventually after physical impressions, you have to settle on someone with a great and fun personality. A great conversationalist.

Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2008, 02:41 PM Local time: Aug 6, 2008, 09:41 AM #100 of 119
It depends on the guy. for me it's the face. I mean she could have the best boddy ever but I am more for classic beauty, so if she is unbelievably cute with a beautiful smile then thats all she needs.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Face or Body?