Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Jul 15, 2006, 10:14 AM #1 of 3609
He's been on Fox News a few times. They stuff he says on TV about giving finical advice isn't made up. He's actually written a book about it and made multiple guest appearances on shows to discuss it. I believe he has a talk show too...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Jul 15, 2006, 12:34 PM #2 of 3609
Pretty sure it was that whole goose-stepping in Germany that got him canned.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Jul 15, 2006, 12:51 PM #3 of 3609
Who would've thought something like that would give way to one of the worst gimmicks in wrestling history.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Jul 15, 2006, 01:10 PM #4 of 3609
Nah, it just makes him really annoying. Not only was he overused, but he was needlessly obnoxious, a horrible wrestler, and just a bad gimmick. Plus, he held the belt for far too long. Being on of the reasons I stopped watching Smackdown.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Jul 23, 2006, 03:20 AM #5 of 3609
Quote:
You should check out indy wrestling then. Honestly, while I like the crazy moves they do, I don't think they're needed. You can make the most basic stuff look devastating. This is something I learned through actually performing. In the independants, you have those INSANE freakin moves that are always gonna recieve a HUGE pop, but at what cost?
It's entertainment. People want those huge, crazy, flashy moves. It's definitely not need, but it looks good and fans love it. It's especially helpful for TNA, for example, who's using that as a way to propel themselves up the wrestling ladder.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Dec 18, 2008, 04:07 PM #6 of 3609
better than the rape/necrophilia storyline. Pretty much lost faith in WWE's ability to make stories right there.

Most amazing jew boots
Vampiro
Good Chocobo

Member 9333

Level 17.36

Jul 2006

Old Dec 18, 2008, 05:37 PM #7 of 3609
At least WWE isn't the mess that TNA is. For a brand that had so much fucking potential and started off really well... I don't know what the hell happened. Unwatchable. It makes the WWE writers look like geniuses.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread