Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

The B0mb
Drain Bamage

Member 7734

Level 9.50

May 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 03:04 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 03:04 PM #1 of 3609
Well on Sandmans music. Did you hear how much Mettalica wanted for the rights to Enter Sandman? I don't recall the exact amount but it was outragous! 60,000 a year?(I don't recall.) Even though ECW used Motorheads cover of Enter Sandman(yes it was not the real Enter Sandman back in the day). But even with the HHH-Motorhead partnership they still have to go threw Mettalica. So thats why Sandman has that wordless song.

DX was never anything but a nWo rip off. Even tho I have always HATED DX. (I always watched WCW back in the day and nothing else)But even I was dissapointed. They played KING of KINGs? WTF? They should have played the DX theme song or busted out the shirts. All they did was pose and had JR screaming DX was back before HHH or HBK announced it was in fact true. I thought it was lame the way JR was yelling DX is back when all they were doing was fighting the spirit squad.

WWE has just been like this for about 5 years now. Living off their history. They need to focus on NEW! We want to see NEW stuff. Not things that were "cool" in the late nighties. Sure a small % of that is fine. Everyone likes to see big names return. Stone Cold should not come back. But we all know that he will and stunner everyone and then walk out the next day. Stone Cold can be like Hogan and have guest appearences. He will never return to full time wrestling.

As for ECW.. is they have a chanceto change things if Vince wanted to change things. ECW could be where the new guys are made and pushed. Then they can go onto the WWE "Big time". But after tuesday ECW is not looking good. I hope they turn it around. Or at least make ZOMBIE WORLD CHAMPION!!

How ya doing, buddy?
The B0mb
Drain Bamage

Member 7734

Level 9.50

May 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 05:55 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 05:55 PM #2 of 3609
I blame Lars(sp?) Napster killer! So Sandman's music really isn't WWE's fault. I think it was stupid on their part not to make something that at least sounded like the original. But he almost has to have something with words so the fans can sing along like they once did. But...this is if ECW sticks around.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread