Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2007, 06:49 PM #1 of 3609
So.... guys. Is TNA worth watching? I haven't watched wrestling in like two months since I got fed up with WWE. The only reason I watched it as long as I did after Wrestlemania is because I was obsessed with Mickie James. Then they jobbed her into oblivion.

I used to watch TNA, but I kept forgetting it was on and some people have told me it's gotten pretty bad now. Is that true?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

"Out thought and out fought."
DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 10:16 PM #2 of 3609
Last I heard, Sid wants to return to the WWE. Question is... do they want Sid to return?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2007, 09:43 PM #3 of 3609
On topic sort of, SvR 08 is out in a bit over a week. Who's getting it for what and should we try and start some kind of "E-Fed" with it?
I already know of a pretty good E-Fed. They lasted all through 07 so you know they're dedicated. But they're not letting anyone but previous members sign up before Nov 8.

How ya doing, buddy?

DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Nov 7, 2007, 12:09 PM #4 of 3609
I was going by brute strength. Trish was speed and agility, but yea not gonna take away the fact that she was the most successful womens champion of her time.
If you were going by Brute Strength I don't think the first 3 you listed really fall into that category. They just weren't wimps like the regular eye candy divas. Jazz, Chyna, and Beth definately use brute strength though.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2007, 04:05 AM #5 of 3609
Stephanie strikes agains!

lol, so because he broke character like everyone else had done that night at the end, he got bitched at. Why not bitch anyone else out for breaking character? She seriously needs to relax on some shit. It's getting ridiculous.
The thing I find really funny about that, is the person who broke character the biggest was CM Punk. Mr. Straight Edge was in there drinking a beer.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread