Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 03:43 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 10:43 AM #1 of 3609
Honestly, the card for WrestleMania so far is a bit sub-par compared to previous WrestleManias. Sure, you got your title matches: Cena vs. Triple H (I'll be damn surprised if Cena retains) and the Triple Threat (shows that the WWE isn't confident in Rey being in a one-on-one title match at a WrestleMania) HBK vs. Vince, and MITB. Edge vs. Foley? I'm not expecting much. There aren't any interpromotional matches, which were supposed to be one of the main staples of WrestleMania since the brand split.

In any case, i'll still be watching it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 04:44 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 11:44 AM #2 of 3609
Originally Posted by Son of Wiseness
You don't know that Angle is going to be in the triple threat match yet, he still has to beat Undertaker to be in the triple threat match.
Spoiler:
Angle retained the the title when Mark Henry interfered in the match on this week's Smackdown.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 05:11 PM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 12:11 PM #3 of 3609
I'm surprised Vince McMahon managed to get God to sign a WWE contract.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 04:55 AM Local time: May 21, 2006, 11:55 PM #4 of 3609
A result from Judgement Day
Spoiler:
So the Great Khali dfeated The Undertaker with some idiotic chop to the head.

A part of the wrestling fan in me just died.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2006, 01:32 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2006, 08:32 AM #5 of 3609
Originally Posted by Enter User Name
I just watched the "ECW" show from last night. My fears have come true. It made me feel sick watching that. It was horrible. That was not ECW, that was WWE with some ECW logos.
Paul Heyman originally wrote the show, but sadly, it ultimately had to go through Vince McMahon for final approval (even though Heyman was "supposed" to have complete control over all booking of ECW) and what came was the watered down crap that you saw on Sci-Fi.

And yes. Having it in a big arena and following a Smackdown taping really does ruin the atmosphere. Instead of a small arena filled with passionate fans, you get a big arena filled with little 12 year-old kids and stupid women who just go to oogle at the likes of John Cena.

How ya doing, buddy?
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 06:40 PM Local time: Jun 29, 2006, 01:40 PM #6 of 3609
Originally Posted by dagget
Why is it the best WWE shows happen in Fayetteville when I'm not there.

Spoiler:
The whole DX segment had my laughing so hard I was almost crying. "Shane.. are you mildly retarded."
Spoiler:
Dude, i was laughing my ass off when they showed that clip of Vince McMahon's performance at the 1987 Slammy Awards

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Jul 3, 2006, 01:19 AM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 08:19 PM #7 of 3609
I honestly was pissed off when Jeff Jarrett walked out of Slammiversary as champ (well, he was "stripped" of it at the end). but only to have Jim Cornette give him back the title 2 weeks later... Then have 4 (or was it 5) people battle it out at the next PPV, with the winner getting a shot at Jarrett that night, all while Jarrett not even having a match of his own? That's almost as bad (or worse) as the hijinks surrounding Triple H when he had the World title.

ECW needs to get be on it's own as oppsed to having these "interpromotional" matches. ECW doesn't need the like of Edge and John Cena "helping out" and being on TV nor does it need Vince McMahon (and his good-for-nothing WWE creative writing team) in complete control of the show. The hardcore WWE fans really bring down the atmosphere that a real ECW crowd brings to the table.

DX brought entertainment where it was really needed. They've pulled some wacky shennanigans since their reformation, and always came away laughing. But of course, the reality is that it won't last forever. Honestly, Vince and Shane really need to get off TV. When was the last time Mr. McMahon made an appearance on Smackdown? And Batista's coming back when?

FELIPE NO
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2007, 12:28 AM Local time: May 8, 2007, 07:28 PM #8 of 3609
Oh snaps... (Smackdown spoiler)

Spoiler:

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2007, 06:42 PM Local time: May 21, 2007, 01:42 PM #9 of 3609
Edge should have cashed in his briefcase on Cena instead of Taker. I'd rather have Edge as a champion than Cena. I mean, he's entertaining and all, but enough is e-fucking-nough.
Sadly, it was done before, and Edge/Cena was done to death. =/

DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 04:07 AM Local time: Jun 25, 2007, 11:07 PM #10 of 3609
Just horrible news to hear.

This whole "McMahon death" angle was just executed at the wrong time, with the untimely deaths of Sherri and Benoit.

Most amazing jew boots
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 03:22 PM Local time: Jun 26, 2007, 10:22 AM #11 of 3609
Full report of the press conference:

Quote:
Below are notes from this afternoon's press conference regarding the Benoit family tragedy. This report was written by Richard Gray of WrestlingNewsWorld.com.

Lt. Tommy Pope:

- Benoit’s wife Nancy was murdered Friday by asphyxiation. She was in the office area of the house, dead, for close to a day

- Benoit’s son Daniel was murdered Saturday by asphyxiation. Daniel was confirmed to be in his bed when law enforcement officials found him.

- Chris Benoit committed suicide late Saturday early Sunday. No type of suicide note or anything in the house was located.

- Authorities are still waiting further results from crime lab and toxicology reports which could take several weeks to get back.

- Only one prior arrest of Chris Benoit is known. It was allegedly for a DUI, but nothing can be confirmed. There is no knowledge at this time if there was a history of domestic violence with Chris Benoit. It was also not know whether or not a divorce had been filed.

- Lots of prescription medications found in Benoit’s house that police believe to be illegal prescriptions at this time. However, he then said that police found anabolic steroids but would not say what all they found without a full list.

Police would not release a motive at this time.

- Law enforcement officials reported that Benoit text messaged a co-worker, which was received several hours after it was sent; contents of the message were not revealed. It was also not confirmed who the message was sent too, other than a co-worker.

- Steroids were not directly related to any of the deaths, police are unable to answer what Chris Benoit’s state of mind was during the killings.

District Attorney Scott Ballard:

- Bibles found by both victims, Nancy and Daniel Benoit.

- Nancy was found with her wrist and feet bound, she was on her feet, with blood under her head. That was the only sign of a struggle (the blood under her head). She was wrapped in a towel.

- Both victims were found clothed.

- Ballard said that he was told in 2003 a temporary protective order was sought and later dismissed. Ballard said that orders are typically for domestic violence, but not always.

- Ballard said that he is baffled why anyone would kill a 7 year old kid, but has no idea of the motive.

- Ballard said that there was no evidence that Chris Benoit was trying to hide the bodies. It is unknown if the Benoits have family in the area but they do have other family.

- Ballard said that he is not aware of any 911 calls and he has not personally talked to World Wrestling Entertainment.

- The three bodies were found in three different rooms, according to DA Ballard.

- Daniel Benoit’s body was found in his bed in his upstairs bedroom.

- Nancy Benoit’s body was in what looked to be in a family room upstairs.

- Chris Benoit’s body was found downstairs in the house in a weight room. Benoit was hung by a cord attached to a pulley used in weight lifting.

- Nothing further is known about the family emergency that Chris Benoit told WWE that he had to deal with.

- The next step in the investigation will be the toxicology reports. At this point, they are pretty clear it was a murder-suicide. Authorities need to get toxicology reports back to draw a firm confusion. Steroids were found but authorities can’t confirm he was on steroids. It could take several weeks to get toxicology reports.

- Ballard confirms that Bibles were found by each of the two victims, he did not know if they were identical or opened.

END PRESS CONFERENCE

DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2007, 06:47 PM Local time: Jun 26, 2007, 01:47 PM #12 of 3609
McMahon to Apologize for Benoit Tribute:

Quote:
WWE Chairman Vince McMahon will apologize for the three-hour USA Network tribute to pro wrestler Chris Benoit that aired Monday night, sources said.

The WWE and USA Network have received complaints about the tribute, which was hastily produced after Mr. Benoit, his wife and their son were found dead in their Georgia home Monday afternoon.

Authorities said Tuesday that Mr. Benoit strangled his wife and suffocated his son, then took his own life. But WWE and network officials were unaware of the circumstances of Mr. Benoit’s death when the tribute was assembled, sources said.

The WWE canceled its regularly scheduled “Monday Night RAW” event on USA Network Monday night and aired the tribute in its place.

Mr. McMahon will address wrestling fans tonight on Sci Fi Channel’s live Extreme Championship Wrestling event. He also plans to address speculation that Mr. Benoit’s actions were the result of steroid use.

The WWE plans to resume its regular wrestling telecasts, which air on USA Network, Sci Fi Channel and the CW.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 08:53 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 03:53 PM #13 of 3609
BAH GAWD!

(smackdown spoiler):
Spoiler:

I was speaking idiomatically.
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2007, 06:01 AM Local time: Sep 11, 2007, 01:01 AM #14 of 3609
Good going Vince. Blowing an opportunity at making a new main eventer.

Well, like it hasn't happened before.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2008, 02:40 AM Local time: Jun 30, 2008, 09:40 PM #15 of 3609
OMFG. First time in MONTHS I actually went "HOLY S%$#%$#@%#!" while watching Raw.

Spoiler:
CM PUNK CASHED IN HIS MITB AND BEATS EDGE ON RAW (after Batista gave a beating to Edge)

CM PUNK IS YOUR NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

FELIPE NO
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2008, 09:25 PM Local time: Jul 8, 2008, 04:25 PM #16 of 3609
Awww man, can't believe no one mentioned the part where:

Spoiler:
That fan ran in front of Batista and started dancing before the commercial break:

YouTube Video

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by DarthSavior; Jul 9, 2008 at 01:13 AM.
DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2009, 08:16 PM Local time: Apr 6, 2009, 03:16 PM #17 of 3609
YouTube Video
Taker's reaction to HBK kicking out of the tombstone = PRICELESS

DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Apr 9, 2009, 04:54 AM Local time: Apr 8, 2009, 11:54 PM #18 of 3609
I mean Taker vs. Michaels should have been the main event. And where were the Druids for taker and stuff? Instead he comes out of the ground?
I suppose it's more of a symbolic entrance. HBK descends from the light of heaven, Taker rises from the darkness of hell. Everything leading up to the match was executed flawlessly, and the match met and exceeded expectations.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

DarthSavior
PUT YA GUNS ON

Member 188

Level 12.90

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2010, 06:28 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2010, 01:28 AM #19 of 3609
Well, talk about unexpected (Smackdown Spoiler)

Spoiler:
OMG SWAGGER CASHES IN MITB

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread