Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 04:37 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 01:37 PM #1 of 3609
So far the card for Wrestlemania looks damn entertaining. Vince and Shawn is what I would be looking forward to.

Then again I haven't watched wrestling in months, but it looks to me as if it would great to watch. Rey in a world title match at a big event looks great also. I wish I would keep up with what is going on, but I always have something else happening.

How ya doing, buddy?
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 12:27 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 09:27 AM #2 of 3609
I am glad this is happening with Kurt Angle. I have slowly been watching more and more TNA since it's on after the ultimate fighter, which I have been watching with a few friends for awhile. TNA really feels fresh in a way, fresh as in it feels like wcw in 1995, before it got extremely popular.

Finally though, something creating a little buzz around the wrestling world, us fans haven't had anything at all interesting happen in the last few years that I can recall.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Take this keycard, you can unlock the doors in the hall with this. Now GO!...JUST go!
A hero that lived long enough to see himself become the villain.
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 08:08 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 05:08 PM #3 of 3609
I say this is the best intro to Raw ..pretty much EVER! I blame it all on Kurt Angle.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Take this keycard, you can unlock the doors in the hall with this. Now GO!...JUST go!
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 08:12 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 05:12 PM #4 of 3609
It looks like they finally got things going, seriously though...even if the lights were ON that segement didn't make a damn bit of sense. I like how he John Cena tried to cover it up though...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 04:19 PM Local time: Sep 26, 2006, 01:19 PM #5 of 3609
Was it just me, or was Raw just absolutely horrible last night, seriously. Nothing happened to further ANY storylines. The only interesting thing that happened was when the power got blown out and we couldn't really see anything for the first 15 minutes.

I will be tuning into TNA to see how that all goes down, they have so much buzz surrounding them right now, I would not be surprised if Kurt Angle boosted their ratings by a few million.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2006, 11:38 PM Local time: Sep 26, 2006, 08:38 PM #6 of 3609
Oh yeah, another thing about Raw and not about Kurt Angle, when Eric came out to advertise his book, do you know if his microphone got shut off because of what he was saying about WWE or was it because it was supposed to be scripted for him to turn heel or whatnot?

You guys might be up to date with wrestling new, but I am not so much

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 02:15 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2006, 11:15 AM #7 of 3609
Quote:
What I wouldn't give for it to be 10 years ago. Back when I started watching wrestling again. To see all that for the first time, and enjoy it. Instead of now, where each Raw I watch, I sit and just see how predictible everything is.
The sad thing is, this is exactly how Raw was back in 1992/6 or 7. It was just not that great and predictable as hell.

I was watching WCW in 1997/early 1999 until it got extremely boring, WWE back in the attitude era though, it wasn't just Austin that everyone was interested in, as you know. Every storyline was interesting and you would always want to see what would happen. The Brood vs Hardy Boys, Dlo vs Mark Henry, Chyna vs Xpac or Billy Gunn, Steve Blackman vs Big Boss Man.

Anyway, there is really no point to this post, but I would really like to have another huge company vs company fued and it seems like it's starting to happen, I just wonder how long it will take for TNA to get the 6:00 time slot Raw has on a different channel.

FELIPE NO

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2006, 04:59 PM Local time: Sep 28, 2006, 01:59 PM #8 of 3609
Originally Posted by Manny Biggz
http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/fullnews2.php?all=859

Man, I gotta go to TNA live one day...

EDIT: It's funny how you can hear several people chanting Goldberg. Gotta admit, they fooled me at the last second too. TNA got us good with this one!
That was fucking crazy, it must be so amazing to be there live when something in the wrestling buisness is considered ground breaking.

Angle and his draw power, I won't add to what you guys were saying, but I think it's going to turn enough WWE fans to watch TNA to see what happens and most likely they will stick with that brand for awhile, because WWE sure isn't giving off anything interesting.

We have "DX" the biggest outcasts that were in WWE fighting uninteresting rednecks.

We have Edge against John Cena, I don't mind the fued, but many are tired of it.

we have male cheerleaders that are annoying to watch. Beyond that we have Umaga who no one seems to care about.

TNA is doing a great job lately, with Chris Jericho not in WWE I wouldn't be surprised if they scooped him into their roster at some point or another. If that were ever to happen, I don't think WWE could even compete for awhile with TNA's wrestling/entertainment.

Most amazing jew boots

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2007, 11:14 PM Local time: Jun 25, 2007, 08:14 PM #9 of 3609
I turned on Raw today to see Vince McMahon, I thought it was showing a past 'promo' or something until he revealed his storyline and then the passing of Beniot which just shocked the hell out of me.

With all the speculation right now and all the news sources saying different things, it's going to be weird if Beniot ever ends up being the murderer. It's so odd to think that he is dead when he was just on tv less than a week ago.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2008, 06:11 AM Local time: Jun 3, 2008, 03:11 AM #10 of 3609
So

I was bored Saturday. It was a day where I had been packing as I am set to move to another town in the next few days. I rested and turned on the television to procrastinate a little bit and I found myself entertained with all the MMA stuff that was playing through-out the day.

After about an hour or so, I got back to my duties, and left the TV on to just listen to until TNA came on. I figured 'Hey, I haven't watched wrestling in awhile, especially TNA, so why not give it a shot?" Sadly, I think that was a mistake.

I don't understand how TNA went down the shitter the way it has. It has a bunch of ex-WWE talent....Talent that when they were in WWE, they were the stars that "Could have made the show if HHH wasn't in the way". Now that HHH can't be the case, then why is the show so horrible?

I've came to the conclusion that no one, other than selling moves, can act worth shit. I was watching Booker T come down the ramp with a giant posse of people, and his, among other wrestlers were acting so unrealistic that everything was almost laughable. It reminds me of watching WCW before Hogan made his way through the starwars like entrance while trying to parody the attitude era. It's like watching a bunch of jobbers act like they're actually famous. It's like watching a Ric Flair wrestling match- you, SHOULD care, but in the end, you just don't give a fuck

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2008, 09:03 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2008, 06:03 PM #11 of 3609
Isn't the Unprettier the same move he used back in the Brood days? Ya know, pretty much where it's an odd underhook backwards Faceplant? I've always thought it looked pretty damn cool and brutal for a finisher.

With storylines, I really don't know what's going on with them in terms of TNA. It just seems they're trying to play out very dramatic storylines with shitty actors leaving everything feeling fake.

I think Angle was doing the "No, we're just friends, nothings going on"...but he did the same with Stephanie McMahon back in 2001, so it's sort of ridiculous to see.

I WANT to like TNA, but it's just not pulling me in.

How ya doing, buddy?
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2008, 06:25 AM Local time: Nov 13, 2008, 03:25 AM #12 of 3609
....looks like I'm gonna have to be 'that guy'...

3 years ago today

YouTube Video

How ya doing, buddy?

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2010, 09:45 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2010, 06:45 PM #13 of 3609
The only thing keeping me interested in wrestling at all, is TNA. It's the first time in years that I'm actually enjoying watching it. Even the bad episodes are more entertaining than what's been going on in WWE the past 5.

...and I used to hate TNA

I was speaking idiomatically.

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2010, 08:51 AM Local time: Jul 5, 2010, 05:51 AM #14 of 3609
Hall/Waltman are gone. Same with The Nasty Boys.

I am really digging TNA lately. I haven't watched wrestling in a good 3/4 years because..well, WWE's product seems to be written for kids, while TNA is bringing back the 'realistic' wrestling characters.

YouTube Video

This is one of the craziest....promos I've ever seen. I loved ever minute of it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2010, 10:17 AM Local time: Jul 6, 2010, 07:17 AM #15 of 3609
I'm very curious as to where these storylines are going in TNA. It gives me a great reason to watch every week as well..anyway, as of recent times

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

FELIPE NO

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2010, 11:08 AM Local time: Jul 9, 2010, 08:08 AM #16 of 3609
I'm going to stop plaguing this page with videos after this, but the build up for the PPV is great. I'll probably be ordering it.

YouTube Video

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2010, 04:50 PM Local time: Jul 14, 2010, 01:50 PM #17 of 3609
The following are some excerpts from the latest online Facebook blog from TNA executive Eric Bischoff:

"Just talked to Vince [Russo], sounds like TV went well today. Next four months of TV is set up to be pretty exciting. Looking forward to it."

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread