Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What is the Funniest Anime episodes, movie that you have ever seen?
Closed Thread

lightack
Time Never Change

Member 519

Level 1.73

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 06:58 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 04:58 PM #1 of 4
What is the Funniest Anime episodes, movie that you have ever seen?

Hey, Everyone

:eyebrow: The funiest anime that i think is the best is ...

for me........is

Midori Days
Inuyasha
others heh.heh
::aargh:

What about yall?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Save the World
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:06 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 06:06 PM #2 of 4
The funniest anime (in terms of how much I actually laughed at the show) that I've seen would have to be FLCL. I can't get enough of this show, which is also just a great show overall aside from the comedy aspect. Other shows I can think of off the top of my head that were funny include Azumanga Daioh, Cromartie, Super Milk-chan, Full Metal Panic/Fumoffu?, and Those Who Hunt Elves/II.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 07:55 PM #3 of 4
I've never really found a drop-dead funny kind of anime. And manga just doesn't interest me. Maybe I should find some of these that have been listed so far...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 08:08 PM #4 of 4
Okay, if this had been done without the original post sucking and being a general listfest I'd let this live but unfortunately no.

How is it we have members and threads like this and we've only had our doors open since 3 PM? Seriously, fuck you Internet.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > What is the Funniest Anime episodes, movie that you have ever seen?