Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

MySpace streaming music

Divest
Banned

Member 3267

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2007, 06:21 PM Local time: Aug 9, 2007, 04:21 PM #1 of 4
MySpace streaming music

I'm wondering if there's anyway to download a song off of a MySpace even when they don't have it enabled.

For example, I want to download "What A Horrible Night" off of this MySpace, but it's not enabled. Is there anyway around this at all?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Will
Good Chocobo

Member 4221

Level 18.81

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2007, 07:25 PM #2 of 4
We were just talking about this sort of thing over in Hardware. You can record whatever your computer is throwing out to your speakers, which includes whatever you're streaming. The only catch is that you have to do it in real time. It's like recording what's on your TV using a VCR.

What we were trying to work out, though, is where you can find some freeware to do this. I just found this thing called "Blaze Media Pro", and I might suggest using your favorite torrent site to get it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
RYU
Hoshi X Hayabusa

Member 173

Level 33.76

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2007, 08:23 AM Local time: Aug 10, 2007, 04:23 PM #3 of 4
http://sharebee.com/aad1c19f

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
GrimReaper
Bringer of Death

Member 880

Level 21.03

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2007, 12:18 PM #4 of 4
you can use audacity, wich is free.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Death To You!!!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > MySpace streaming music