Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Omega pc problem (wont even startup)

fatboi
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 10114

Level 1.47

Jul 2006

Old Jul 23, 2006, 09:25 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2006, 02:25 PM #1 of 4
Exclamation Omega pc problem (wont even startup)

Hey,
My P.C broke a few days ago, basically i smelt burning in my study comming from the power unit and my pc was off. I tried to turn it back on and it wouldn't so i bought a new power unit off ebay. My pc does turn on however nothing shows up on the moniter. I opened it up and turned it on and the fan for the processor is working, the cd-drive is working, i tested the graphics card and it works on my other pc. Could it be the motherboard? An orange light at the bottom right of the motherboard comes on when i power up my pc. Please can someone help:biggrin:

I could post pictures if that would help

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by fatboi; Jul 23, 2006 at 09:44 AM.
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2006, 10:01 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2006, 11:01 PM #2 of 4
I'd suggest you refer to your motherboard's manual, and listen for any error beeps, if any, to diagnose the problem.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
fatboi
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 10114

Level 1.47

Jul 2006

Old Jul 23, 2006, 10:06 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2006, 03:06 PM #3 of 4
urrm i don't have a manual for my motherboard:ashamed: It doesn't make any beeping noices either. If the processors fan is spinning does that mean the processor is working?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2006, 10:11 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2006, 11:11 PM #4 of 4
It's rather difficult to diagnose your problem without more information, such as, say, the make and model of your computer and its components (motherboard included). I'd look at both your motherboard and RAM.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Omega pc problem (wont even startup)