Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

66-year-old Brazilian man fights off 77-pound snake

HaloGrrrl
Banned

Member 19404

Level 1.10

Feb 2007

Old Feb 15, 2007, 05:31 PM #26 of 28
Wow that's so insane. 30 mins to hurt it....I wonder what kinda knife it was..maybe a pocket knife which would take longer....I'm glad everyone was ok in the end...well except for the snake

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Interrobang
What I learned in Boating Class is

Member 411

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 08:40 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2007, 07:40 PM #27 of 28
Oh man I love watching awesome animal fights. Fucking snake couldn't wrap around the cat at all?
YouTube Video

How ya doing, buddy?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 16, 2007, 08:05 AM Local time: Feb 16, 2007, 07:05 AM #28 of 28
"Most creatures would see the danger developing and think twice before stepping into the trap. But not the Jaguar. He doesn't care about danger. His blood is out but he means business. And so he goes after the giant reptile."

So that fool drags the fucking snake out of the water. That was an awesome watch. I like hw when it looked like the snake was gonna choke the cat out one of the cat's friends (maybe a cub) stood up like it was gonna help out if it had to.

Man, 200 pound cat against the 300 pound snake. That's like me fighting Bill Goldberg.

I've never seen a snake protect its head like that... Or do anything so defensively minded. Thanks buddy. Now I just want to see a Siberian Tiger vs. some sort of huge bear.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > 66-year-old Brazilian man fights off 77-pound snake