Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Heroes Season Two Discussion

makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2007, 02:25 AM Local time: Oct 2, 2007, 01:25 AM #51 of 191
HEROES Season 2

Episode 02

350MB @ megaupload
click here

This week's comic:
#53 The Crossroads, EE

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by makura; Oct 2, 2007 at 03:28 AM.
Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2007, 02:40 AM Local time: Oct 2, 2007, 02:40 AM #52 of 191
Typing this all in spoilers, too tired to really discuss anything >.>

Maya and Ally there:

Spoiler:
Well, their abilities seemed to have taken a new twist on things. Somehow Ally cured it, and i'm not too sure how. He seemingly asorbed it all into his body from those around him. Maya is definately the cause, so is he the cure? HE also seeemd a bit weakened after he absorbed that black tears...

The KILLER:

Spoiler:
Seems as though that Hiro's dad is indeed dead, which makes me kind of sad in some ways...but at the same time it seems that the killer that is after the other founders of the Company had attacked Angela tonight...and from the way it seems, he is either invisable (Claude perhaps?) Or he has a powerful psychic ability...and might be the one Molly is talking about.

Bout the only two things I remember worthwhile for discussion...other than Claire cutting her pinky toe off...lawl...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Oct 4, 2007, 12:33 AM #53 of 191
A theory about the killer:

First of all, I'm going to mention the Helix drawn on Kaito and Angela's photos. They looked quite different... The one on Kaito's photo looked almost scrawled on. It was messy. The one on Angela's was very neatly drawn, with smooth lines. Different 'killers', maybe? Screenshots attached at the bottom of the post.

I read somewhere [maybe it was here, I don't remember] that at some point, Angela tries to take the blame for something Nathan did [or does]. Now... when Parkman and his boss are on the Devaux rooftop, he mentions to Parkman: "Looks like he took off and flew away... Know anyone who can do that?"

What if the person who killed Kaito is Nathan? On the same line of thought, at the police station where they were questioning Angela... She had called Nathan there. Maybe to give him an alibi for not being the killer. Did Angela do that to herself? Maybe something we saw there is related to what her power is?

Also, I liked how she yelled 'GET OUT OF MY HEAD!' at Parkman. The look on both of their faces was just priceless.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angela.jpg (8.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg kaito.jpg (12.3 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by Sousuke; Oct 4, 2007 at 12:40 AM.
Wai
Syklis Green

Member 3321

Level 6.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 5, 2007, 03:14 AM Local time: Oct 5, 2007, 10:14 AM #54 of 191
Spoiler:
Seeing from ep 2, no ability is unique. The flying stalker and the healing Kensei. I thought the stalker was Peter, in disguised form. But he havent absorbed light distortion ability, have he.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Peter
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 50

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Oct 5, 2007, 09:20 AM Local time: Oct 5, 2007, 04:20 PM #55 of 191
About Claude:
Spoiler:
I was always under the assumption that he was dead, that Sylar killed him. I remember in some of the later episodes of the first season that Sylar could disappear way too quick (like when the cops arrested Ted), so I assumed that he got some skill that turned him invisible, and seeing as Claude was the only one to posses such skill...

FELIPE NO
quazi
I apologize for nothing!

Member 353

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2007, 11:17 PM #56 of 191
I did not like this episode at all. As has been for all the episodes this season, the dialog with Claire's scenes is just atrocious and, this week, that's where most of the airtime went. Peter's scenes are generally the most redeemable (this week was no exception for me), but even those weren't really impressive.
Spoiler:
One thing that came off as very surprising was how Candice let herself be taken out by a powerless Sylar. All she had to do is not be where he saw her, but, knowing his serial killing tendencies, she let her guard down. And then there's the whole question of where the hell he is, but I can't imagine them not revealing that next episode.

All in all, pretty weak.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

"Oh sirrah"
-Hedonism Bot
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2007, 11:40 PM Local time: Oct 8, 2007, 10:40 PM #57 of 191
HEROES Season 2

Episode 03

350MB @ megaupload
click here

350MB @ sharedzilla
chasca aqui

This week's comic:
#54 Petrified Lightning, EE

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by makura; Oct 9, 2007 at 02:24 AM.
chaofan
Quarter-Circle + Paaaunch!

Member 1794

Level 21.29

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2007, 12:36 AM Local time: Oct 9, 2007, 04:36 PM #58 of 191
Man, Striped Phantom: Thanks for the links to the episodes. Even though the channel that shows Heroes have done the "un-Australian" and viewed them pretty close to the US, it still doesn't change the fact that it isn't directly screened from the US. So cheers for the links, bro ^_^.

Anyways, I will post in this thread once I finished downloading this episode. Glad to be able to join the thread for once!

Most amazing jew boots
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2007, 01:29 AM Local time: Oct 9, 2007, 12:29 AM #59 of 191
I didn't mind this episode at all. I think it's getting better than the previous ones.

Spoiler:
Peter definitely steals the show. Claire's scenes were kinda forced. Also, I thought there would be no more secrets with the Bennet family, but it seems like they're bringing back that distrust between daughter and dad.

Maya and Alejandro, I just hope they won't repeat the same events for them again and again. They get into trouble, Maya cries black tears, and Al absorbs the sickness from everyone.

Kinda lame that they had to get a new actress (a bad one) to play Candace, only to kill her off so easily.
I was wondering what was going to happen to that character because the original actress is doing another show on the CW, "The Reaper"

Well, I'm glad she's dead. And now everyone is going to wonder how Sylar got into an unmarked Dharma station on the island..

Things will definitely pick up when characters are reunited.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2007, 07:29 AM Local time: Oct 9, 2007, 04:29 AM #60 of 191
Regarding Candice:
Spoiler:
Seeing as she can create illusions as oppose to just camaflouge herself, isnt there's a small chance that her "murder" was an illusion she created for whatever reason or scheme she had? Perhaps to keep Sylar in control by confusing him?

It would suck to kill off a charcter like that so quickly, when she can have more potential development.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :

Last edited by Kairi Li; Oct 9, 2007 at 07:34 AM.
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2007, 08:31 AM Local time: Oct 9, 2007, 05:31 AM #61 of 191
Yeah, about that whole Syler/Candice thing.

Spoiler:
Did I miss something, or was her head not open with a big old mess on the floor? And then Syler has no idea why he can't use her power. Something's not adding up here. He kills her so he can steal her power but doesn't look at her brain and then freaks out about it. What gives?

Thalin
Mountain Chocobo

Member 147

Level 26.83

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2007, 02:31 PM Local time: Oct 9, 2007, 07:31 PM #62 of 191
This episode was pretty bad. I couldn't stop laughing at the flying scene when West demonstrated his powers, like it was something from Disney. The island that Sylar was on was perhaps the worst looking CG ever. Also, the end with the Noah Bennett painting felt quite forced, as have many of the endings this season.

quazi
I apologize for nothing!

Member 353

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2007, 03:59 PM #63 of 191
Spoiler:
I originally thought it was possible that Candice had in fact not been killed, but she returns to her natural (fat) form after Syler "kills" her. While I admit it's possible she made the illusion of her being killed and returning to her fat form, it seems awfully contrived.

I'm fairly certain Candice is dead.

FELIPE NO

"Oh sirrah"
-Hedonism Bot
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2007, 11:44 PM Local time: Oct 15, 2007, 10:44 PM #64 of 191
HEROES Season 2

Episode 04

350MB @ megaupload
click here

350MB @ megaupload (another one)
click here

This week's comic:
#55 The Trial of the Black Bear, EE

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by makura; Oct 16, 2007 at 06:10 AM.
Free.User
See You, Space Cowboy

Member 62

Level 32.80

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2007, 12:15 AM Local time: Oct 15, 2007, 09:15 PM #65 of 191
Oh god, all this recent mushy-mushy-kissy stuff is making the show painful to watch.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Mario Kart DS: 498293-921939____
Star Fox Command: 155-576-696-451____
Metroid Prime Hunters: 4854-1233-4943____
Final Fantasy III: 506891214495____
Xfire: freuser____
Steam: Free.User
____
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2007, 12:37 AM #66 of 191
Oh god, all this recent mushy-mushy-kissy stuff is making the show painful to watch.
Are we watching the same show? Claire's story is admittedly corny and uninteresting, but we already know that'll get interesting once Noah meets Flying Kid. None of the other parts have really been laying it on thick.

I'm a little confused though.
Spoiler:
How did Sylar just wind up around the Mexican border all of a sudden? Did I miss something? In any case, I'm glad he's unable to take powers at the moment. I like Maya and her brother too much to have them die this early on.

Nice to see Charlie's power duplicated too, so we'll actually get to see it in use.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2007, 12:41 AM Local time: Oct 15, 2007, 11:41 PM #67 of 191
Yeah, makes me want to hurl.
This season is having a bad start..

I thought that kid would have seen Claire's dad when he almost ran her over in the parking lot.

No Jason Bourne Peter scenes this episode.. or Hiro..
Maybe showcasing some characters an episode is better than trying to cram them all into one ep, but they need to step up on the writing.

edit:
Next week should be a treat no matter how bad the writing could be. Kristen Bell is finally making an appearance!

BTW, anyone else catching the show on TV? I really think the promos they show are pretty retarded.
"What's in... [whisper] the box!!?? [/whisper]" and how they actually have to say Kristen Bell is joining the cast.

Last edited by makura; Oct 16, 2007 at 01:32 AM.
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Oct 16, 2007, 03:18 AM Local time: Oct 16, 2007, 09:18 AM #68 of 191
I agree with everyone who said Claire is boring. She is getting on my nerves. Everytime I see her, I am like "God, just fucking die!", but then, I realize that she cannot die. And that sucks.

Most amazing jew boots
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2007, 06:31 AM Local time: Oct 16, 2007, 05:31 AM #69 of 191
Haha, you guys will love this week's comic. (link in my previous post)

I love that they've gone with that style to depict Kensei and Hiro's personalities.

nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2007, 07:57 AM #70 of 191
I don't have a problem with Claire and her boyfriend, but I'm worried about the potential schmaltz in the New Orleans storyline. Ok, yes, Katrina happened and people are suffering, but I watch TV for escapism, and don't care to see it worked into the plot unless there's some purpose other than reminding us to donate to charity.

Is anyone else becoming annoyed that they're recycling powers? Another guy that flies, another person that can heal, and now another girl who can instantly learn (a little different from book girl last season, but close enough).

BTW, anyone else catching the show on TV? I really think the promos they show are pretty retarded.
"What's in... [whisper] the box!!?? [/whisper]" and how they actually have to say Kristen Bell is joining the cast.
NBC promos for dramatic shows have gotten progressively worse the past few years. Last year, it was mostly ER that got the over the top drama guy voice, but this year they're doing it with every show.

The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2007, 08:00 AM #71 of 191
The "What's in the box?" promo was definitely the best, since Peter didn't even open the freaking box. I'm just happy they didn't think up a new tagline to be used for half of season 2 like "Save the cheerleader, save the world."

FELIPE NO
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2007, 09:24 AM #72 of 191
I liked "Save the cheerleader, save the world". It was catchy, and actually featured prominantly in the show. The problem with promos these days is they'll make a huge deal out of an object or a throwaway line, and then when the show actually airs, it has nothing to do with anything. A little misdirection is fine, but the whole idea of a "next week on ______" promo is to give you a taste of what's coming next, not to lead you off in an entirely wrong direction.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Oct 16, 2007, 09:28 AM Local time: Oct 16, 2007, 03:28 PM #73 of 191
Oh man I swear next time Claire is dating this mega faggot I will stop watching this shit

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Majin yami
Callipygian Superman

Member 1810

Level 17.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2007, 06:20 AM Local time: Oct 17, 2007, 12:20 PM #74 of 191
I want the Twins to get killed. Very soon, preferrably.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Long Live Lost
LiveJournal: Latest Entry: My Political Leanings.
Latest JOURNAL Entry:
ITE: I review the latest album by The Guillemots (also, exam results)

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2007, 06:30 AM #75 of 191
Is anyone else becoming annoyed that they're recycling powers? Another guy that flies, another person that can heal, and now another girl who can instantly learn (a little different from book girl last season, but close enough).
yeah for the flying guys again i was a little annoyed, but I'm not sure if Nathan still has the power to fly. His weird reflection in mirror is intriguing. Has for the girl that can learn, I think she can only learn fast from the Television, because both time she was watching TV when she learn something, it's either that or she has like a very good "photo-memory".

I suspect that maybe "the company" is actually recycling power and giving them to others, I don't know...

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Heroes Season Two Discussion