Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Clannad (Movie and series)

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2007, 07:43 PM #1 of 97
KyoAni's Clannad resembles that of AIR's anime. I don't hate but I would like it more if the animation was a bit like the Kanon remake. Definately can't wait for this. The movie came out the 15th. Did it premiere in theatres or was it straight to dvd?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 5, 2007, 06:17 PM #2 of 97
Just downloaded SS-Eclipse's version since they release promising episodes with quality. However both avi and mkv versions are full screen =/. Yeah, I'll wait for the widescreen as well. The opening is the best song I've heard since AIR's opening theme.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2007, 07:43 PM #3 of 97
Im downloading SS-Eclipse's version right now. A.F.K's episode quality looks good so far. Any screenshots?

Afk's screen res is about 704x396. So when I full screen it, it looks a little fuzzy. No big deal but I wonder if anyone plans to release an HD quality so I can throw that into my ps3.

The opening resembles Air's opening theme but Tori no Uta is much better than this one. Not that I'm saying clannad's sucks. I love it as well. And it looks like Fuko's going to be my fav character =].

A present for the club ;p.

[Kotoba]_CLANNAD_OP_ED_Single_-_Megumeru_-_eufonius,_Chata,_riya_-_(320K_MP3)!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by chato; Oct 28, 2007 at 07:55 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 10:52 AM #4 of 97
@bigblah : Know any place where I can get a good quality mp3 of those two tracks? Clannad's pretty decent but I left Tomoyo After on for a good 45 mins til I switched back to Tori no Uta. They're both great tracks.

@ Kairi Li : You're welcome. The best add in the single is the 10 min remix XD.

As for episode 1. At first I thought I was going to dislike Tomoya but I understood why he's like that at the end of the episode. The girls introduced here were interesting though. Especially the one who kicked those bikers' asses in 2 seconds ( love the chun-li kick!) in both the original and spectator view. Looks like I'll be watching this only in widescreen. Which also means I'd have to wait every 3 weeks for it =/. Worth the wait though!

EDIT : Almost forgot. Someone released one of their Fandub of the episode. Just the first 2 mins.

CLANNAD_ENGLISH_DUB_VOICE_OVER_DVD_PROMO!

Sounds ok but I'll leave good ol Crispin Freeman to do the job! If they license it in the future..

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by chato; Oct 29, 2007 at 11:01 AM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 12:09 PM #5 of 97
I don't see it in any of the 3 Clannad discs. I do see the name on the cover though. Just give it a close up ;p.

I guess it's just a 2k7 remix. A real good one.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by chato; Oct 29, 2007 at 12:14 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 12:51 PM #6 of 97
Cool

Daaaamn. All I have is the OST which is 3 disc (300mb) . Did you happen to download that big torrent file that's around 1 gig? O.o. There were no seeders that time but thanks a bunch, blah.

I'll take the drama cds as well . I'm sure someone else in the future is going to ask for those cds and I have 2 wd 500 gb ex-hdd to spare anyway . *waits patiently for tomoyo after*

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 01:22 PM #7 of 97
Damn you freakin rule for carrying high quality shit. In return, I'll upload the 2 creditless op+ed vids to add to your collection.

Clannad Creditless OP+ED!

This anime would definately look better in my ps3 if it wasn't an avi file >.>.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by chato; Oct 29, 2007 at 01:24 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2007, 01:17 PM #8 of 97
[AFK]Clannad Episode 2 Widescreen.avi

This show's getting better every second though I notice a few jokes and scenes that's similar to Kanon's but all is well anyway ;p. The funniest part in this episode has to be when Tomoyo told everyone kyou fujibayashi is a bi.

Spoiler:

@bigblah : *listening to the imaginary 10 albums you uploaded for us* lol XD. All good though, no rush.

Speakin of songs, I found a torrent that has the movie single. Any difference?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by chato; Nov 5, 2007 at 01:42 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2007, 05:10 AM #9 of 97
I want that single, its suppose to me a movie only REMIX.

And the 10 albums won't hurt either, but no rush.
I gave the song my ears again. There is a somewhat difference to it then the TV version/full version. Here you go

(Clannad Movie Theme Song Single) (VBR)eufonius - Megumeru ~frequency e Ver.~

Quote:
I also noticed that A.F.K did the extra work of taking the no credits OP and END animation from the Prelude DVD, and translating the Kyoto Ani credits themselves in English, along with the lyrics, and then edit them in each episode. It means theres far less things blocking our view than what would have been if we had both JP and ENG credits in the same screen. And it feels more localised.

The fact they did the extra work for something minute like that, along with their better translations, grammar, less intrusive font and subs, makes them one of the best group subs to me.
So that must be the two vids I uploaded a few posts back. No wonder I noticed some difference in quality at the beginning and end. They pulled it off great at least

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by chato; Nov 6, 2007 at 05:14 AM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Nov 18, 2007, 11:46 AM #10 of 97
Heh..definately. You should edit the thread title to "Clannad TV Widescreen". We aren't going to be seeing that movie anytime soon anyway =/.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by chato; Mar 2, 2008 at 12:25 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2007, 09:03 PM #11 of 97
As we wait for the albums, I have the Movie OST nipponsei released today. Uploaded through sendspace for those who don't use torrents.

Clannad Movie OST!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2007, 04:03 PM #12 of 97
Yeah and so are other compressed tv series to movie adaptions. I'll probably might like it since I don't care much about small details u.u.

Just downloaded episode 6. I'm really feeling this show. No magic,ghost bs.

Episode 6 Widescreen : Felt really bad for Fuko. At first I thought it was Fuko was already dead but that couldn't been right since all the other students can see her and not her sister. Maybe it's all in her head and she's probably bullshitting.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by chato; Dec 3, 2007 at 09:17 PM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2007, 09:50 PM #13 of 97
I've uploaded the first batch. The following files are on Index of /clannad (match the catalogue numbers to my previous post)

[EAC]FCCM-198.rar 341M
[EAC]KSLA-0009.rar 215M
[EAC]KSLA-0011.rar 240M
[EAC]KSLA-0015.rar 111M
[EAC]KSLA-0020.rar 437M
[EAC]KSLA-0021.rar 160M
[EAC]KSLA-0036.rar 232M

Huge thanks to Ketonom for the space!
Downloading them now, good looking out , blah.

I was speaking idiomatically.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2007, 09:53 PM #14 of 97
I would usually use Core Media Player to play the files. Sound quality's amazing.

As for the anime. There are a few others that are on hold til january 10

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2008, 04:37 PM #15 of 97
Sproket released their subbed promo. Looks good though. I am wondering who Tomoya is beating in that clip XD. Good thing I'm takin my time with this. 3 more episodes to go (watching the WS version)!

Most amazing jew boots
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 05:49 AM #16 of 97
This really ended up being a real smooth storyline without no bullshit moments. So now that I'm heading towards the last episode (22? according to the WS versions), What's going to happen with the other chicks ? Does Sunohara get into a relationship with one of them or what? Also, is there more to this Fuko thing ? Her running around and getting caught into funny moments are good , but uhh.. ya know =/.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Clannad (Movie and series)