Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Clannad (Movie and series)

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 1, 2008, 07:01 PM #1 of 97
It makes me sad that Tomoyo didn't get nearly as much time as the other girls did. She did get to beat up Sunohara a lot though, and that's what counts.

How ya doing, buddy?

#654: Braixen
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2008, 06:17 AM #2 of 97
Lame. Also, doesn't Tomoyo have her own After Story? Haven't played the VN (nor do I plan to) so I don't know too much about their respective storylines outside of what I've looked up.

I am also partially sad that the main heroine is your typical weak moeblob with no outstanding personality traits. Also she is a cockroach. I see those antennae.

Look at that, right on top of her head. It's how she detects her prey. Outside of those two gripes though, I've very much enjoyed the rest of the series. Kotomi's VA is awesome, Sunohara is the funniest moron on the planet, and the random Fuko appearances never dissapoint. I was skeptical going in because I don't like "lulz key tragedy fests" but they managed to get it right somehow this time. Fuko's arc ending was way, way better executed than Ayu and Makoto's equally tragic arcs in Kanon.

I just hope they don't rush the ending. They are running short on remaining episodes.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Tails; Mar 2, 2008 at 06:25 AM.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2008, 04:47 PM #3 of 97
Ahahaha, Air.

I see what you're saying, but you're basing your opinion upon the fact that they're people are trying to market her as "being similar to people in real life" which fails utterly and completely because when you begin comparing anime to the real world you've already failed.

Regardless of how close to realness she might be it doesn't change the fact that Nagisa's archetype is painfully boring and overdone. I've watched through 19 and I saw her interaction with Tomoya, which is nice for a change, but you take into effect how far into the show we are and the fact that this is more or less all she's done all show (up until now everyone else has been doing EVERYTHING for her), and she's still a terrible character. There has been TOO MUCH moeblob stuff recently, I'm hoping this trend dies off soon.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Tails; Mar 2, 2008 at 04:51 PM.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Oct 19, 2008, 07:08 AM #4 of 97
Holy shit this is the most adorable thing ever. Ever.

Fuck you KyoAni for making me like this show again. Of course I assume they're getting all the fun stuff out of the way now so they can go back into depressing mode like they did the first time around.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Clannad (Movie and series)