Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Clannad (Movie and series)

Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Sep 19, 2007, 09:27 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2007, 09:27 AM #1 of 97
CLANNAD heh? It's airing in October 5th...not a long waiting.

Well, it IS worth waiting, since the storyline (from what I read), is far more intrigue, complex, and sadder from any previous works, since most of the characters have very dull past. Besides, the drawing is unexpectedly awesome. Kyoto Animation surely teams well witk KeY Visual Art.

However, the storyline is still a bit supernatural in somewhat ways. The visual novel states the story is to be supernatural; traveling into an illusionary world.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Sep 24, 2007, 09:24 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2007, 09:24 AM #2 of 97
Yes, that's right; there is a remixed version of Mag Mell. In fact, this version (real title: Mag Mell ~cuckool mix 2007~) is the opening theme of the TV series. I'm not really surprised by this; Key's previous animation has been taking soundtracks (almost) directly from the game/visual novel.

I think the original Mag Mell is better, but in fact, I don't really like Mag Mell that much; AIR'S Tori no Shi is better for me.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Ozma; Sep 24, 2007 at 09:26 PM.
Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Nov 4, 2007, 10:11 AM Local time: Nov 4, 2007, 10:11 PM #3 of 97
Addictive in what way? Is it too cute; too catchy?

As for me.. it's horribly saddening - It nearly makes me cry every time I watch it.
If you check the lyrics, it's about dango cakes. So it is cute, the song itself is indeed cute.

But unfortunately, you're right, the song is very sad; especially when the refrain part.

See the lyrics for more information.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Clannad (Movie and series)