Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] [WFRP] The Oldenhaller Contract
Closed Thread

Scent of a Grundle
Mountain Chocobo

Member 32415

Level 28.14

Dec 2008

Old Jul 24, 2011, 12:05 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2011, 11:05 PM #51 of 120
Daz is not happy. He does not appreciate being woken up. His tired brain puts things together enough for him to take all of the money pouches from the thief (his included, if the thief was dumb enough to bring his own cash with him). He then picks the man up by the back of his clothing and lets him go. Out the way he came in. Daz then closes the latch, figures out which pouch of money is his, takes it, goes back to the cot, and lies back down without a word. He hears someone crawling up the steps and shouts -

Yarogni, that had better be you coming to tell me we're getting out of this hole. I've had about enough of this "big exciting city" of yours to last me a lifetime.

How ya doing, buddy?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2011, 02:35 PM Local time: Jul 24, 2011, 08:35 PM #52 of 120
Yarogni hears shouting from above him and quickens his pace, slamming the full weight of his drunken body against the door in front of him, uttering a bestial roar as he fell through it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2011, 05:12 PM Local time: Jul 24, 2011, 04:12 PM #53 of 120
Tan is not so amused. He thinks he's covered in begbugs. What a nasty place to sleep.

To keep himself at least somewhat satiated, he pockets the....pillow. Yeah. That's it.

Who knows? It could come in handy.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2011, 03:01 AM #54 of 120
The matter of the burglar resolved without any further injury, the rest of the night passes uneventfully (though Tan's sleep is even less comfortable for the lack of a pillow — in retrospect he might have smuggled it away in the morning instead).

The dawn finds the travelers not much refreshed, but it had been better than sleeping in a gutter. Barely.

Dazhyn and Kazanin recover 1 wound. Tanrindil is Heavily Wounded; without medical attention it will take him a week to begin healing naturally.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2011, 05:23 PM Local time: Jul 26, 2011, 11:23 PM #55 of 120
Yarogni awoke, as he had so many times before, on the floor of a strange room. The remains of a door were scattered around him and the side of his face had stuck to the matting on the floor. Staggering to his feet he tried to reconcile the events of the previous evening.

There had been a fight, that much was certain although he was sure he recalled a halfling trying to bodyslam someone, that much have been the grog. There had been some drinking too, there often was.

Kicking Dazhyn awake, the burly butcher retrieved his belongings and stumped down the stairs to see what kind of fleapit they had lodged in and see what kind of ale was being served for breakfast.

FELIPE NO
Scent of a Grundle
Mountain Chocobo

Member 32415

Level 28.14

Dec 2008

Old Jul 27, 2011, 01:13 AM Local time: Jul 27, 2011, 12:13 AM #56 of 120
Dazhyn is rudely awakened for the second time in less than 8 hours. He gets up, and is about to grab Yarogni when his vision clears enough to recognize his companion. Instead Dazhyn settles for packing his things and going outside after paying for his night. Since he wasn't going to be much help in figuring out the plan, Dazhyn instead busies himself with taking care of his horse and dog (which of course he has been doing since he arrived in town and yes i did just realize now that i had a horse)

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 28, 2011, 07:25 AM #57 of 120
Irritable and smelly, the Kislevites tumble downstairs. Yarogni makes a limited attempt to brush the dried vomit off his shirt. Breakfast is small beer and a foul-smelling pottage of cabbage and beans, simultaneously somewhat repulsive but also served in infuriatingly small portions. The Reaver's Return has no fodder for Dazhyn's animals, but even if he weren't quite so hungry he'd be hesitant to foist this gruel on such innocent creatures. Lucky thing some enterprising hoodlum hadn't come upon them tied to their fenceposts in the night, really. Dog's not the best eating, but some people get desperate.

The others groaningly descend from the attic some time later, with the elf somehow looking worse off than he had before bed.

Do you guys need more railroading, because I can do that. If the open-sandbox thing isn't working for you just let me know.

Most amazing jew boots
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 28, 2011, 07:47 AM Local time: Jul 28, 2011, 06:47 AM #58 of 120
I stretched my arms above my head as I wandered downstairs. I felt refreshed from a good night's rest and an even better night's thief catching. I'd set out to map the world and find adventure, and I'd found the latter on my first night. Good for me. Twice, actually. Gooder for me.

I scanned the room over breakfast looking for anyone wearing a guild badge, or generally looking like they might be willing to trade some information on where to find a job that would allow me to follow my young cartographer's heart. Or at least something that would keep me from sleeping in the alleys. Either or. Or both. Whichever.

"Oi, innkeep." I called. "You'd best check your locks. I caught a fly buzzing around my coinpurse last night." And with that I settled in for breakfast and hopefully a job offer. I decided to help that last bit along: "Seasoned adventuring group looking for decent paying work. Anyone know where to start in this town?"

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 28, 2011, 05:17 PM Local time: Jul 28, 2011, 11:17 PM 1 #59 of 120
Yarogni finished his breakfast with a derisive snort. While he had been eating, the rest of the tourists had made it downstairs. In the clod light of day they were as sorry a bunch as they had been the previous evening, a couple of them looking a worse than he did, which after the keg he'd drained the previous evening was something of an achievement.

The butcher was tempted to spend the day sitting and getting drunk but this was his first full day in a new, big city and before he could get to drinking, he needed a source of income and that would mean he'd need a group of vaguely like-minded individuals in order to muscle his way into whatever rackets were to be had round here. Sure he could have looked for honest work but that had never been his way and dishonesty was far, far more lucrative.

Eyeing up the travellers, the Kislevite made a snap decision.

Hey, Dazyhn, these guys look pretty wet behind the ears but they could come in handy. We're new in this town and we're going to need some muscle if we're going to get any sort of foothold here. What say you we make this gathering a little more of a formal affair, hit the streets and try to make contact with some of the local businessmen, beat them down a peg and set ourselves up here? We take this lot out for a walk and it won't be long before we meet a pickpocket or two and where there's pickpockets, there's the kind of businessmen we want to meet.

He turned to the assortment of travellers.

Comrades, comrades! Dazhyn here, we had a talk and we decide that in new town, new people best to stick together da? We find much good work as team no? You want we go out and see what the city hold? The city like some big lady bits, all it wait for is some sexing no?

Yarogni laughed raucously at his own joke before heading towards the remains of the Inn door, assuming the others would follow him. His plan was simply to wander the streets and wait for trouble to find him, from experience, he knew it wouldn't take long.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Scent of a Grundle
Mountain Chocobo

Member 32415

Level 28.14

Dec 2008

Old Jul 28, 2011, 11:52 PM Local time: Jul 28, 2011, 10:52 PM #60 of 120
Dazhyn can see where his friend is going, and while unimpressed at the lack of open country involved, he'll go along with any plan at this point which gets his legs moving. He does, however, make a suggestion to his friend.

We might want to get the elf's head looked at before we go looking for more trouble. It wouldn't really be a good start to your little empire to lose a man because he trips on a loose rock. I'll be outside with Sasha and Hrim.

Dazhyn walked around the door, still on the floor from the previous night, and gave Sasha a good long scratch behind her ears. She looked about as comfortable in this city as he felt, her usually sharp senses confused and overloaded by all of the sounds and scents around her. Hrim seemed less affected by the city than his furry counterpart, but Daz could tell he was restless too. Hopefully they would find an inn near a city gate tonight, so Daz could take Hrim for a run.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2011, 03:14 PM #61 of 120
"My locks? My locks? You rotten whoresons didn't leave me with a door to lock, you..."

The innkeep's angry tirade is cut short as the intimidating butcher snorts contemptuously, and he resigns himself to keeping his temper until these dangerous tourists were out of sight.

"If you're talking about the locks in your room, they'd be your own responsibility. I can't be goin' room to room making sure all the stunties and runties have the good sense to latch their windows; I've a business to run here.

As for work, well, like I told your puke-soaked friend last night: there's always a place for idle hands down the Reiks Platz. Maybe you can find yourself a day's work in carpentry, get some sawdust for the champion drinker there. Or else sign on as a sewer jack, where they won't notice the smell."

Breakfast finished, the Kislevites go outside and take in some fresh... well, air, anyway. Nuln was an awfully big town. A fella could get lost in a place like this. If only they had some kind of absurdly large annotated map detailing every important location in the city!

But, of course, they had no such thing; the dwarf might be working to correct that as time went on. For now they'd have to get by on rumors and the unreliable directions of passersby.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2011, 04:22 PM Local time: Jul 29, 2011, 02:22 PM #62 of 120
Hamit wanders outside after the measly and disappointing breakfast. The mutts...what good they did. Aren't animals supposed to ward off trouble? Maybe they could be sold for some coin.

With some compassion, but only because he was in a similar situation as the others, Hamit suggests the group accompany him to the gallery where he was to present his sculptures. He would likely be turned away due to lacking his invitation, but perhaps they could steer the other poor fellows into some work and provide him with some advice.

For his part, Hamit wasn't going to waste this trip to the city. He wanted to experience the cities art and culture, since he had been robbed of his original purpose.

"Why don't ye all come wid' me today, no? I think me comrades in the arts might have some gainful employment for ya brutish fellows."

Acquire directions to gallery to best of ability.

Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2011, 05:33 PM Local time: Jul 29, 2011, 11:33 PM #63 of 120
There were certain to be plenty of petty thieves hanging around somewhere like a gallery, one of which Yarogni could slip away and "have a chat with" while the others were looking at art so he was more than happy to go along if this was the consensus.

Most amazing jew boots
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 31, 2011, 01:10 PM Local time: Jul 31, 2011, 12:10 PM 2 #64 of 120
Hamit wanders outside after the measly and disappointing breakfast. The mutts...what good they did. Aren't animals supposed to ward off trouble? Maybe they could be sold for some coin.

With some compassion, but only because he was in a similar situation as the others, Hamit suggests the group accompany him to the gallery where he was to present his sculptures. He would likely be turned away due to lacking his invitation, but perhaps they could steer the other poor fellows into some work and provide him with some advice.

For his part, Hamit wasn't going to waste this trip to the city. He wanted to experience the cities art and culture, since he had been robbed of his original purpose.

"Why don't ye all come wid' me today, no? I think me comrades in the arts might have some gainful employment for ya brutish fellows."

Acquire directions to gallery to best of ability.
The dwarf grunted as he glanced over at the Halfling. During his training as a cartographer, he'd often found a certain... calming effect in the craftsmanship art provided. It wasn't far off from the smithing of his people, albeit to a far lesser extent. With a brusqueness he pushed himself up from the table, gathering his parchments and his quills and simply nodded curtly his ascent, both to spending time together and to heading towards the inner city as he made for the door, looking to gather his pony for the journey.

He always preferred to ride, when possible, in a city as it allowed him to copy down the streets and shops he passed. He had a strong sense of direction, but a map was always a trusty thing to keep in your back pocket. He never felt overwhelmed by the city, as growing up in Karaz-a-Karak, under the banners of Thorgrim Grudgebearer's Oathbearers, he had been constantly surrounded by a throng of living creatures. He did, however, at times feel slightly intimidated by the open sky, and his map making was an excuse to look down and around, and not up. His mother had always told him she'd lose him to the seas when he came upon them, but so far he still wasn't enamoured of the openness this new world afforded him.

The concept of sharing the road with an elf near turned his stomach, 85 years in the world had honed his distaste for the race responsible for the fall of his people to a razor's edge of vitriol. However, he also understood the value of protection in a new place, even if said protection was the sneaky knife in the back of the dandelion-eating hand-talkers. His spirits were somewhat buoyed by the addition of the pair of humans, however. Long allies of his people, he would tolerate one elf with the promise of two humans to watch his throat while he slept. He had left his home seeking a heroic death, like in the old tales. And perhaps he would find it. But not today. Today he was going to look at art.

He hoped it was pretty.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 31, 2011, 04:27 PM #65 of 120
Despite Nuln's relative largesse, few of its common citizens have the time or inclination to spend an afternoon wandering a gallery. This is not to say that Nulners have no appreciation for art (quite the contrary) but nearly all of it is privately held. Many's the journeyman painter who makes a living selling dreck to his neighbors, who proudly hang their acquisitions over the fire. The upper class, of course, often enjoy access to the private (and opulent) galleries of the Countess' palace ? but they'd be unlikely to admit a halfling even if Hamit still had his invitation. No, what few open galleries exist belong to the churches and the guilds. It was the stonemason's guild, quite naturally, that had extended Hamit that invitation: for lack of any better leads he seeks it out, leading his fellows across the Great Bridge to the Industrielplatz.

The showing Hamit had been meant to attend was long over by now; the invitation had been late in arriving and the riverboat had been slow to travel to say the least. When the travelers finally arrive around noon (travel through Nuln's crowded streets is always slow by day), they find the guild's showroom now dedicated to an impressive display of ornate tomb markers, ranging from simple obelisks to elaborate carvings of Morr and his ravens. Most of those entrusted to Morr's gardens can't afford such an extravagance, but for the well-off death is just one more chance to make an impression.

A clerk lowers his copy of the Daily Relation (headline: VALANTINA THUG TAKES RAP FOR MINT KILLINGS) just enough to get a look at the motley crew assembling in the guildhall, and mutters "Just browsing, or here on business?" A few other potential customers wander the showroom, occasionally picking up a price tag and making a sour face at it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 31, 2011, 05:01 PM Local time: Jul 31, 2011, 04:01 PM #66 of 120
The dwarf muscled past his comrades, sliding the spectacles off his nose and into a pocket as he did the same, only into a pack, with his map and quill via the other hand. He walked past the clerk to squint at tool marks on one of the stones, tutting slightly at the shoddy, clearly not dwarven, work. He spoke without turning towards the clerk as he walked around the gallery, taking in each bit of stone the way a chef would investigate the plating of a rival. He had long ago abandoned stone-mason as a career, but he still heard his master's voice echoing in the back of his head concerning a steady hand and a steady mind producing steady work.

"Hmph. Browsing for business. Yes." He smiled a little, but only on the inside, as he tugged at his long beard. "Maps. Charts. Public places, public lands, secret places, stars and planets?" The list raised in tone at the end, a question, maybe, in his clipped accent. The others had their own reasons for being here, and their own questions, no doubt. He wouldn't ask for them.

Most amazing jew boots

Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2011, 04:31 PM Local time: Aug 1, 2011, 10:31 PM #67 of 120
Yarogni was more than a little disappointed when their path led not to one of the swanky private galleries but instead to a guildhall. Any pickpockets they met here would be on the guild payroll and taking on the might of a guild was beyond the scope of some of the biggest underworld organisations in the Empire, let alone someone trying to start out with five accomplices, four of whom weren't even aware they were founder members of Nuln's newest crime family.

Feeling a little disconsolate, the Kislevite made a show of looking at some of the exhibits, making a note of the names of the artisans who'd produced the highest priced pieces, in case he ever needed some quick cash and could pay an urchin to burgle their houses.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2011, 02:54 PM #68 of 120
"Mmm.... maps?" The clerk's face twists up in confusion, put off balance by Kazanin's rapid-fire demands. "You'll be in the wrong guild, dwarf. Head back across the Reik and see the cartographers, they'll set you right. Maps of whatever you please, for the right price. Second street on your right, just past the temple." He sniffs, burying his head back in the paper.

Yarogni cases the showroom, looking for any pieces of unusual value. There's a particularly lovely piece lurking in a dark corner, a huge marble slab larger than the dwarf with an engraving of Sigmar's hammer lined in gold, silver and jade. The yellowing and wear on the tag seems to indicate that this particular bit of business has been waiting for a buyer quite a long time indeed, and no wonder; even with Yarogni's flexible approach to business ethics, he'd be hard pressed to put that much coin together in a decade.

A thin, finely dressed older man sidles up next to the butcher, gently clearing his throat. "You don't look the part of a customer, friend, and if I may be so bold as to make some assumptions about your purpose here you'd likely end up ditching this thing in the Reik before you could find a fence for it. That's if you had the eight slaves you'd need to even budge the thing. If you're looking for money, I have a better offer."

The old man lays a stiff paper card down on the pedestal in front of Yarogni, before casually strolling out of the guildhall.

Scent of a Grundle
Mountain Chocobo

Member 32415

Level 28.14

Dec 2008

Old Aug 3, 2011, 04:00 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2011, 03:00 PM #69 of 120
Dazhyn wanders about the hall. At least art can be appreciated even if you don't speak the local language. Noticing the end of Yarogni's conversation, Daz walks over to see what the man had left behind. Of course - another card he couldn't read. He has Yarogni translate the card for him.

"Legal"? Oh, that's a great sign. Who bothers to put that on a job offer unless it's quite definitely not legal? Not to mention the fact that they've had business cards printed for what seems like a one time job.

I don't like it. Feels like a trap. Or a suicide mission.

Most amazing jew boots
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2011, 06:56 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2011, 12:56 AM #70 of 120
Relax my friend, this could be just the opening we're looking for! What are the alternatives anyway? We need some cash and following these idiots around all day is getting us nowhere fast.

Yarogni rejoined the group and cleared his throat noisily.

Comrades! It would seem that lady fortune she is smiling on us today yah? The man he say he looking to hire and here we all are, looking for money no? Like peas in pod as they say. See, all legitimate work for legitimate businessman. You want come with us? See how the biscuit crumbles no?

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2011, 08:17 AM Local time: Aug 4, 2011, 07:17 AM #71 of 120
In Karaz-a-Karak, the dwarf had known people like Yarogni. He'd worked for people like Yarogni. To acquire certain maps, he'd turned into people like Yarogni himself. The man's home language was one he didn't understand, but his intentions were as plain as could be. A cartographer was in high demand for the underworld. Secret places and secret things always so very valuable to people who live in the shadows of the great cities. Yarogni was clearly one of these men. He narrowed his eyes slightly and sniffed, walking over and plucking the card from his hands, flipping it between his digits before handing it back and grunting his ascent.

He may be an academic, but he certainly didn't shy away from the clearly criminal aspect of this endeavor. And besides, you never found anything interesting playing within the bounds of the law. A concept that constantly had him on the precipice of having to take the calling of the troll hunter for honour's sake. Luckily for him, so far, honour was all well and good because he hadn't been caught. You only had to worry about family honour if you were caught.

FELIPE NO

Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:34 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2011, 09:34 PM #72 of 120
Hamit, after being told the description of the man whom had left the card, was comfortable with the situation. He was not a noble or an aristocrat, but he found their habits pleasing when he could afford them. It took learning to act like one to be able to obtain their business. He figured he would be useful in haggling with the gentleman about the work to be done.

Besides, he couldn't well experience the city without a few coins in his pocket.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2011, 03:15 AM #73 of 120
And so the travelers trudge back to the opposite end of the city in search of the Oldenhaller Estate. As rumor has it, Oldenhaller heads one of Nuln's largest trading operations and likely has the ear of the countess herself.

After waiting nearly an hour in the foyer, Oldenhaller's doorman finally escorts them into an opulent office. Exotic Cathayan rugs cover the floors, and the walls are covered in hunting trophies and fine portraits. Oldenhaller looks the group over for a moment, twirling a jeweled letter opener in his fingers.

"Gentlemen. The house of Oldenhaller is involved in many kinds of business on a variety of different levels. We would be most unhappy were certain of our associates to learn the nature of certain other associates. This meeting, and the work I require from you, never happened. If you take my meaning." He pauses for a moment, finishing off some paperwork while this sinks in.

"I require a certain gem. The details are unimportant, but you are not the first to volunteer in retrieving it; a group calling themselves the 'Totengeld gang' have reportedly acquired it as I requested, but have so far failed to make delivery to me. You will recover it from them, and bring it here by dawn tomorrow."

Rifling through his desk, Oldenhaller produces a small wooden box etched with elaborate carvings and pushes it toward the group.

"I have no time for superstition, but... just in case. There are certain rumors regarding this stone and its history. Talk of curses. This box is sufficient to nullify any magics on objects it contains ? for six hours. So, by all means, do take pains to return quickly. I would hate for something dreadful to happen to you. Again, this must be done tonight; I have a reliable lead on the stone's location, and I fear it may not be accurate for long. I offer you 100 crowns each on delivery.

Any questions?"

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2011, 04:23 PM Local time: Aug 6, 2011, 03:23 PM #74 of 120
1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Bluff equivalent
1d100
Puffing up his chest to look as...well, maybe slightly more threatening than a tiny little girl, Tan is insistent on getting a little extra scratch out of this.

"100 isn't enough to cover the trouble it took to get here. 150 sounds much more agreeable to me."

At least Tan'll be able to afford some might good sandwiches at that point. And man alive, did he love sandwiches.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2011, 04:39 PM Local time: Aug 6, 2011, 10:39 PM #75 of 120
Yarogni sighed inwardly at his new companion's attempt at bargaining. He knew you didn't try to shake down a man like this.

Forgive my friend, he new in town. We happy to track down gang and get back gem for you. After we do this then perhaps we talk some business no? Maybe we become associates too da?

Yarogni steadfastly refused to even look at the box. You didn't survive for long living as close to the Chaos Wastes as he had by mucking about with magic trinkets and anyway, it wasn't the boss's job to carry the gear.

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement > [:plant:] [WFRP] The Oldenhaller Contract