Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Tande's Writing and Art

ComradeTande
:B

Member 2213

Level 15.98

Mar 2006

Old Jul 26, 2006, 10:13 PM Local time: Jul 26, 2006, 09:13 PM #1 of 6
Tande's Writing and Art

So, I finally got off my lazy ass and finally started my creative portfolio thread. Not promising much, except for a hella lot of writing and a bit of drawing/comics, mostly links and pimpage of my own material.

Anyway, I'll update every so often when I get to it. When I update it, i'll update this post, so i'll either bump it or something more not so obnoxious. Otherwise, things here are pretty self explanitory. I'd like some reviews and such...just no flames and no "OMG KAWAII DESU~!"s. That's just going to piss me off.:biggrin:

Artwork:
www.moonshine-comics.com: I draw The Odd Couple there. It's a gaming/nerd comic, and i just started it a few months ago, so the archive there isn't that extensive yet. For those who can't figure out the drop down menu: update Firefox or just go to the contacts page and click on The Odd Couple by my sn. The coder there has had problems with that, it works with Internet Explorer and all the other web browsers except for firefox, but it'll work with FF as long as you have updated it recently.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Vahalla_Children/: My not-so-updated-very-often comic. I had a lot of pages done for it, but lost my portfolio and now I have to redraw everything. All I must say is it's about ghosts and such, and a chick with an eyepatch! It's not very long, so take a few minutes to read what pages I have.

random art pictures:
random page just a random page of my uh...manga if i could call it that. its still a work in progress.
http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1858955: My novel, or what is there so far. A good 20,000 words of a war/drama novel. It's about to be finished, I'm guessing a few more chapters and hopefully I'll get it published somewhere besides on the net. I'm really looking for people to look through it, and if you'd like to help me edit it that would be well-loved and needed. A big list of people to put on my thank you list when I get it published and you could join it.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~eludium: My fictionpress account (a little obvious, but for you who get lazy). Mostly short stories, SOME poetry but if i were you I'd advoid it

Maybe I'll get some of my songs up here sooner or later, once I get around to recording them. Enjoy

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by ComradeTande; Oct 21, 2006 at 11:08 AM.
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 01:32 AM #2 of 6
I love your Moonshine Comic. I'm a big Harvest Moon fan myself.

I'm the first post!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
ComradeTande
:B

Member 2213

Level 15.98

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 11:09 AM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 10:09 AM #3 of 6
i only draw The Odd Couple, the other other comic there. people get mixed up when i tell them that and i feel awkward when people tell me they like moonshine, cause i have nothing to do with it.

anyway updated~

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 11:16 AM #4 of 6
I'd like to see some of your more recent work, like the comic page you posted was nice. You've improved since the last time I saw your work.

I'm not really a writing person though, so.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 10:52 PM Local time: Oct 22, 2006, 11:52 AM #5 of 6
"WHAT A NICE SPECIMEN DIABLOS! MAYBE I'LL KEEP YOU AFTER I SEDATE YOU?"

"OSHI-"

draw more plz.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Hot Pink
Banned

Member 14183

Level 4.68

Oct 2006

Old Oct 24, 2006, 07:51 AM #6 of 6
^_^, I love it!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Tande's Writing and Art