Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

The Only Thing Better Than Raping Your Mother At Gunpoint

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Jul 13, 2007, 01:49 PM #1 of 17
The Only Thing Better Than Raping Your Mother At Gunpoint

Quote:
We want to warn you that our top story is both bizarre and deeply disturbing. Police are investigating an apparent sexual attack by a family pit bull on a two-year-old boy in Lockport. The boy is at Women and Children's Hospital. News 4's Lorey Schultz reports.

This two-year-old pit bull shows no signs of aggression, but it did on Sunday when it apparently sodomized a Lockport toddler.

Residents who live in the neighborhood where it happened are still talking about it.

One neighbor said, "You hear about dogs attacking children in horror films, but as far as in this community, it's never happened."

Police say the boy was sexually assaulted in his Washburn Street home by his family's two-year-old pit bull, who had been with them since it was a puppy.

Lockport Police Detective Captain Larry Eggert said, "A little boy was home with his family, and the family pit bull actually sodomized the boy."

Eggert told us the boy's family members and neighbors had to beat the dog to get it off the child.

Schultz: How serious are the child's injuries?

Eggert: He's had some surgeries to repair some pretty significant damage.

Animal advocates agree that this case is an unusual one. While pit bulls are notorious for being aggressive, they say it's not always true.

Al Chille is executive director of the SPCA in Niagara County.

Chille said, "I, personally, am against this idea of outlawing any specific breed of animal."

Schultz: What would trigger a family pet dog to attack like this?

Chille: One doesn't know, really. ... There could be some quirk in the brain of the dog. ... It could be the smell of the diaper or something. I don't know.

Police are bringing in a behavioral expert to help determine what triggered the sexual assault.

The boy's family wants the dog destroyed, but nothing will be done until the investigation is completed.

Chille said, "The intent, apparently, wasn't to hurt the child. ... My understanding is the child had no bites on him at all. ... I guess the message is be respectful of a dog, until you absolutely know the animal."
http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?s=6768851

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Little Shithead
prettiest miku

Member 90

Level 33.52

Mar 2006

Old Jul 13, 2007, 02:06 PM #2 of 17
Yeah, this happened a few blocks from where me and Crash live.

For me, it's the laughingstock of local news right now.

Supposedly the boy had taken off his diapers because they were dirty and the parents were out of the room getting stuff to take care of that, and then the parents heard the boy screaming, to see him being sodomized by the dog.

The mother started yelling and scared the dog, so it started running, with the boy still attached (in before HE TOOK THE KNOT!)

Animal behavior experts are saying the dog had to have gotten confused from a scent somewhere in the vicinity.

This article gives a pretty decent summary of the whole event.

But yeah, this story is absolutely serious and true, despite sounding incredibly ridiculous.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dullenplain
Life @ 45RPM

Member 2299

Level 38.16

Mar 2006

Old Jul 13, 2007, 02:15 PM Local time: Jul 13, 2007, 01:15 PM #3 of 17
Quote:
Niagara County SPCA Executive Director Al Chille said he’s fielded dozens of calls about the dog, many from out-of-state, and the overwhelming sentiment has been in favor of the dog.

“It’s been, ‘Save the dog, investigate the family,’ ” Chille said.
Already, people are more willing to side with the dog . . .

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Classic J-Pop Volume 31
Add your location here at the ------> GFF Members Geographic Database
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jul 13, 2007, 03:32 PM Local time: Jul 13, 2007, 01:32 PM #4 of 17
Quote:
Police are bringing in a behavioral expert to help determine what triggered the sexual assault.
Do police departments routinely keep an animal psychologist on a retainer or something?

(This should be an episode of the Dog Whisperer, though.)

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Jul 13, 2007, 08:16 PM Local time: Jul 14, 2007, 09:16 AM #5 of 17
Quote:
Eggert: He's had some surgeries to repair some pretty significant damage.
Best sentence ever.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Ceres
Now promoted to 'Dwarf Planet' status

Member 3240

Level 19.81

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 04:12 PM #6 of 17
My aunt has a HUGE samoyed...when ever me and my siblings went to visit her, The dog would jump on my sister and put his front paws on her shoulders (she was maybe 11 at the time) and would hump her.

I felt so bad for her, it was kind of funny though.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 05:48 PM Local time: Jul 14, 2007, 05:48 PM #7 of 17
I'm seriously supporting pitbull genocide.

FELIPE NO
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 08:46 PM Local time: Jul 15, 2007, 09:46 AM #8 of 17
Regarding the "Save the dog, investigate the family" thing:

It's pretty sad when Americans put higher value on dogs than sodomized 2-year old boys.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
Monkey King
Gentleman Shmupper

Member 848

Level 30.62

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 09:11 PM Local time: Jul 14, 2007, 08:11 PM #9 of 17
Dogs tend to be cuter than people.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Robo Jesus
Your Mechanical Messiah

Member 1543

Level 15.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 11:24 PM Local time: Jul 14, 2007, 09:24 PM #10 of 17
Why am I expecting someone to post a thread in the sewers asking if anyone has a video of this or any other similiar event?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
"You can't win, Pilate. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."-Jesus
gidget
Shorter than girls should be.

Member 8290

Level 18.41

Jun 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 11:58 PM Local time: Jul 14, 2007, 08:58 PM #11 of 17
I'm seriously supporting pit bull genocide.
Most pit bulls aren't that bad. My grandma had five when I was growing up and none of them ever hurt anyone in my family. They also didn't hump any of us.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bloggs
Gold Chocobo

Member 501

Level 30.26

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 06:28 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 11:28 AM #12 of 17
How is this better than getting raped by your mother? I guess it depends if your mom looks worse than a Pit-Bull I suppose... Also.

Pit-Bulls are now banned in the UK under the dangerous dogs act which is fucked up because every dog can be dangerous if provoked in some way.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Monkey King
Gentleman Shmupper

Member 848

Level 30.62

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 06:43 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 05:43 AM #13 of 17
Dogs as a breed shouldn't be killed off because people are idiots. Pitbulls are generally more loyal than other breeds, and if people are retarded and don't socialize them with other dogs/other people at an early age, shit happens. It's ridiculous how many people get dogs and then don't know how to properly raise them.
Devo, they don't fail to socialize the dogs. They beat their pitbulls to make them mean, feed the dogs nothing but raw steaks, and train them to be frothing, toddler-eating monsters. The whole reason most people own pitbulls is to have the toughest, meanest dog on the block. If you don't believe me, ask any pet store clerk.

I'm sure pitbulls aren't all that bad when you're not actively mistreating them, but a significant portion of their owners make such a public hazard out of their pets that they ruining the priviledge for everyone else. This is the reason more and more cities are banning the breed.

Also, 13GB.com laughs at your attempts to hotlink, Dogs on Acid.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > The Only Thing Better Than Raping Your Mother At Gunpoint