Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Xenosaga III - Demo Question
Closed Thread

Tsunade
Clinically Insane!!

Member 153

Level 23.12

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 10:46 PM #1 of 3
Xenosaga III - Demo Question

I just downloaded the Xenosaga III Japanese Demo... and in the beginning (behind the "new game screen") I could swear I saw someone who looked EXACTLY like Fei Wong (from Xenogears)... it was much like a shadow really... I wonder... who knows it might just look like him and nothing more

I'll go take a look again tomorrow morning to confirm this... anyone know though if the new game behind the scenes "movie" can be found on the net... will be easier for me to check this out...

Did anyone get the demo or can confirm this?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 11:03 PM Local time: Apr 20, 2006, 10:03 PM #2 of 3
There's already a XS3 topic in the RPG Forum, so try asking there. As I'm sure that your thread will be closed or merged very soon.

Xenosaga III: Also Sprach Zarathustra

There's nowhere I can't reach.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 11:18 PM Local time: Apr 20, 2006, 09:18 PM #3 of 3
Yeah, thread closed since RPG threads usually go in the RPG forum.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Xenosaga III - Demo Question