Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

OC ReMix

dbh
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 4169

Level 1.47

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 10:15 PM Local time: Mar 27, 2006, 07:15 PM #76 of 86
Yeah, OCRemix is great. I've always been a fan of their FFVI remixes myself.

-dbh

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kaiten
Everything new is old again

Member 613

Level 29.60

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 10:25 PM Local time: Mar 27, 2006, 08:25 PM #77 of 86
Originally Posted by dbh
Yeah, OCRemix is great. I've always been a fan of their FFVI remixes myself.

-dbh
Maybe you could elaborate some more, what do you think of the sit as a whole and what specific songs are your favorites?

Right now Sonic The Hedgehog- Cryptic Marble is playing on oc@ormgas, which is one of my favorite techno takes on a 16bit title. There's three types of OCR techno, the okay ones, great ones, and the there's FFMusicDJ...

How ya doing, buddy?
Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 11:00 PM Local time: Mar 27, 2006, 10:00 PM #78 of 86
Who is not to be confused with DistantJ.

How ya doing, buddy?

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2006, 12:24 AM Local time: Mar 28, 2006, 12:24 PM #79 of 86
Whew, I wish some there were any Rockman EXE remix at that site. It's bit ironic most of VGM remix sites dominated by Square-Enix franchises.

FELIPE NO
Cyrus XIII
Good Chocobo

Member 554

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2006, 03:54 AM Local time: Mar 28, 2006, 09:54 AM #80 of 86
OCR is usally a good address for the adventurous VGM conniseur. Their larger projects had some hits (i.e. Dark Side Of Phobos) and some misses (Chrono Symphonic was pretty dissapointing).

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:19 AM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 11:19 PM #81 of 86
what happens in OCremix.org? has it turned into commercial must-pay site? when I went to download a track, they demand me to sign up. duh.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
Liontamer
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Larry's Funky House of Lowe OC ReMix

Member 1322

Level 18.85

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 04:35 PM #82 of 86
Hahahahaha! Everything should be fine now. April Fool's Day holdover.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 09:32 PM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 09:32 AM #83 of 86
Whaa?! April fool huh... Gotta check them out later then. whew, I'm relieved.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 01:19 AM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 12:19 AM #84 of 86
I've been a big fan of OCR for a long time. Coming in contact with Ailsean's Terra In Black is what got me enjoying electric guitar on a wider scale. I never really appreciated it before that. After taking a two-year hiatus from the internet, I fell way behind in new releases and such, though, so I haven't the foggiest what the good recent stuff is. I've got a bunch of people I've historically liked a lot, but a chunk of them only do stuff with vgmix if at all nowadays. I've also found that the Dwelling of Duels music is quite exciting. A bit of a higher enjoyment percentage from me. I figure I like about 10% of OCR's stuff, about 5% of vgmix's stuff, and about 30% of the DoD stuff.

I used to be pretty good friends with FFmusicDJ. He made four or five remixes on my suggestion. I'll have to get in contact with him again - I haven't talked to him in ages.

(also, just to echo the Dhsu loving, your stuff is fantastic!)

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
RushJet1
Chiptune Freak

Member 815

Level 16.97

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 10:14 AM #85 of 86
yeah, dhsu is pretty good

though i have to wonder about this liontamer fellow

I was speaking idiomatically.
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 12:34 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 12:34 AM #86 of 86
Oh my god, just today I download a lot of jazzy arrangements from OCRremix... they leave me speechless!!! esp. Joshua Morse, po!'s Dan's Ice Cream Truck... I just can't believe it... they are so talented, those arrangers!!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > OC ReMix