Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Song of the Week - WEEK 78 Voting/WEEK 79 Nominating

Shaolin Samurai
Top Tier

Member 2005

Level 12.72

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 10:25 PM #26 of 83
Yeah wasn't sure about Vergil Battle 1 - I thought it might it have been there from a search when people mentioned Vergil Battle (with no number).

Sylistically, Vergil Battle 2 is radically different from Vergil Battle 3. It is much less orchestral and features a prominent drumline and guitar riff.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 12:03 AM #27 of 83
If it's stylistically different, then that's ok, I guess.

I've decided on my next nom:

Album: Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows (rip by Kuttlas)
Track: Unknown 14
Composer: Alexander Brandon
Track #: 3.29
Year: 2005
Catalog #: N/A
Notes: A haunting piano + solo voice melody. One of a few potential noms from Gauntlet: SS.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

arch_slayer
ntan1 is a rankmaniac

Member 6464

Level 21.01

May 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 01:40 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 10:40 PM #28 of 83
Technically, I think Vergil Battle 1 and 2 are stylistically the same, but use different instruments (which have a similar synth taste) and have totally different melodies

Very aggressive piece in my opinion though... interesting pick...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
TheKnightOfNee
Rope Snake

Member 9705

Level 32.27

Jul 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 07:13 AM #29 of 83
Points assigning time! This is going to be tough though, I enjoyed everything this week had to offer.

Chaos Legion Original Soundtrack - I can hear the shriek (Stage ~Cave~) - Kind of an oddball crazy song. I have no problem with the voices in the song, though they aren't outstanding. There are a lot of sounds all combining together, but they work well and make this sound good.

HALO 2 Original Soundtrack and New Music Vol. 1 - 2nd Movement of the Odyssey - I'm one of the people that thinks something from the Halo 2 soundtrack is too mainstream for this, but it's in, and I haven't heard it, so I'll give it a fair shot. I like the first minute and half or so, where the song is a slow rock with a little distortion on the guitars. The next three minutes I could do without. After 4:30, it gets a little better, but nothing special. I would've liked it plenty more had they stuck with the style from the beginning.

Mr. Bones Soundtrack - In This World - A song with lyrics I can understand! (This is quite a rarity for me.) That said, I quite enjoyed the lyrics. The blues style is also very well done.

Phalanx - The Enforce Fighter A-144 (SNES Game Rip) - Under Water (Stage 2) - A bouncy tune that didn't really stick with the first listen. Further listens, I found myself humming along with it and I got it stuck in my head, and I've been liking it more with more listens.

Republic - The Revolution Original Soundtrack - Blood Brother - I can definitely feel the emotion in this. A powerful voice with moving strings. Beautiful stuff.

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children Perfect Sound Tracks - Unpublished Tune (Arrange Ver.) - Kind of like tears which died, only I didn't enjoy the main melody quite as much.

STELLA DEUS BGM ReArrange Album - Planet She - A nice piano song. I can't really describe this without saying anything that's already been said. However, after giving this an initial couple listens, I went and left it on for the next 20 minutes.

Under Defeat -Extended Tracks- - tears which died - Most of it is typical Shinji Hosoe sounds, which I tend to enjoy. Reminds me a little bit of some of the better Mega Man X series music. It does resort to guitar noodling a bit too much, though.

Picking a favorite out of all these is impossible. Gonna have to go with the spread points this week, and unfortunately hand out two snubs.

1 point to:
Chaos Legion Original Soundtrack - I can hear the shriek (Stage ~Cave~)
Mr. Bones Soundtrack - In This World
Phalanx - The Enforce Fighter A-144 (SNES Game Rip) - Under Water (Stage 2)
Republic - The Revolution Original Soundtrack - Blood Brother
STELLA DEUS BGM ReArrange Album - Planet She
Under Defeat -Extended Tracks- - tears which died

I was speaking idiomatically.
EliJaH
God is force

Member 13856

Level 4.50

Oct 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 08:30 PM Local time: Nov 30, 2006, 07:30 PM #30 of 83
Week 78

Hmm, pretty good week.

I can hear the shriek (Stage ~Cave~) <Hideyuki Fukasawa>
Interesting song, I like the combination of styles and instruments. The overall melody was decent, percussion was decent. The voices were my favorite part of the song, followed by the strings at times. Decent song.

2nd Movement of the Odyssey <Incubus>
Hmm, it's almost like a few separate remixes put together (is it?). I have a natural bias against Halo in general (all those halo-fans at school sometimes bug me). I'll try and give this a fair try at points. I like some of the melodies, some I don't care for. I like it better than the Halo OST (the one you hear in the game(s)>.>). It did get kind of boring at times, oh well, fun song to listen to.

In This World <Ronnie Montrose, Fitz Houston>
Heh, interesting lyrics. Good composition, nothing super great though. Not much to say about this song. It doesn't sound like it would be from a video game. Good overall.

Under Water (Stage 2) <S. Yamaguchi>
At first I didn't like the song, but I'm starting to like it a little more. Average chip tune (right term?), anyways, fun melody.

Blood Brothers <James Hannigan>
Hmmm, pretty good song. Very slow, but that fits the style perfectly. Sounds like a song that would be in a Hollywood movie. I've never heard of the game it's from "Republic: The Revolution". A little more development would have made the song more enjoyable. But that's just my taste.

Unpublished Tune (Arrange Ver.) <Shin Kouno, Achilles C. Damigos>
My least favorite at first, but it actually isn't so bad, on par with most of the other songs. I like the melody, even though it is SLIGHTLY redundant. I've liked most of the Shin Megami Tensei (recent ones) series' soundtrack.

Planet She <Mitsuhiro Kaneda>
I was tempted to get this game a while back, but my bank account denied that, heh. Sounds like the soundtrack wasn't that bad. This song is well put together, the name though, "Planet She", I was expecting a more epic kind of song.

tears which died <Shinji Hosoe>
On par with the Shin Megami Tensei song. It has an easily enjoyable melody, easily remembered too. Interesting name, it brings a little bit more depth to the song. Good week (pretty even too).

~~~POINTS~~~

(One point to each)

tears which died 1 pt.
Unpublished Tune 1 pt.
Planet She 1 pt.
In This World 1 pt.
2nd Movement of the Odyssey 1 pt.
I can hear the shriek 1 pt.

~~~NOMINATION~~~
Album: UNLIMITED: SaGa Original Soundtrack
Composers: Masashi Hamauzu
Title: Battle Theme I
Track: 6
Disc: 1 (of 2)
Catalog number: SSCX-10078~9
Source: chudahs-corner.com/soundtracks/index.php?catalog=SSCX-10078%7E9

I hope this isn't to mainstream. It IS by Hamauzu, but I find USaga pretty obscure (I could be wrong). I found one previous nom. from USaga (in the best song contest), but I didn't find this particular song, so... Anyways, feel free to veto my nomination.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by EliJaH; Nov 30, 2006 at 08:35 PM.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 09:09 PM #31 of 83
That could be a bit of a problem, EliJaH. Unlimited SaGa's a fairly popular OST around here, and it's been well represented in past BSC's.

I don't know if Battle Theme 1 was nominated in a BSC, but the whole OST is recognized enough that I have a slight tendency to balk at a USaGa nomination on principle.

But if others have no arguments, then I can suppress my own opinions long enough to let it slide in.

FELIPE NO
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 11:58 PM Local time: Nov 30, 2006, 09:58 PM #32 of 83
Crash is just voting against it because he doesn't like Unlimited SaGa's music. Besides, the BT themes are better anyway. :sneaky:

Seriously though, I'd vote for too popular, having heard it. Then again, I remember the SaGa Frontier II track we had up for voting a while ago.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Undertale (PC, 2015)
orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 12:12 AM #33 of 83
I'd be against it too...if we hadn't already thrown caution to the wind. Now I keep feeling like I'm just being stodgy and opposing everything.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
TheKnightOfNee
Rope Snake

Member 9705

Level 32.27

Jul 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 04:45 AM #34 of 83
There's been a ton of borderline stuff nominated lately, it seems. Halo 2 and Grandia 3 a couple weeks back both got in, though, so I'm not sure what's too popular and what's not. Blaster Master's music I had refrained from nominating in the past because I thought it was already well known. Final Fantasy Legend isn't from the main series, but has the FF name tacked on it. I thought Devil May Cry music was always pretty popular. And Unlimited Saga is pretty well known around these parts. All of these are things I probably would give extreme caution when nominating, as I think these all may be a bit too popular. But, I haven't been around SOTW as long as most people, so perhaps I'm thinking on the conservative side of things.

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 05:07 AM #35 of 83
No way US's Battle Theme 1 should be allowed; I'm 99% sure that was in BSC already. And the US soundtrack is pretty well known regardless.

Things have definitely been more lax lately...maybe we should knuckle down and get back to the roots of SotW.

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 05:50 AM Local time: Dec 1, 2006, 02:50 AM #36 of 83
No to US from me, particularly Battle Theme 1. The album has seen many nominations in the BCSs and Best Battle Track contests. "Overture" even broke the top sixteen in 04.

note: I'd be willing to let BT Ver 5 slide simply because I freakin' love that track.

I agree that things have been lax lately, it's probably due to the low amount of nominations.

I'm just now noticing that Ardjet from ZOE2 has been nominated. I know we've established that non placing pieces can be given a second go, but, has this been nominated before? The name sounds so familiar. It may of been BSC though.

Third edit in this Frankenstein post: Point distribution.

2 points - Mr. Bones Soundtrack - In This World
2 points - STELLA DEUS BGM ReArrange Album - Planet She
1 point - Phalanx - The Enforce Fighter A-144 (SNES Game Rip) - Under Water (Stage 2)
1 point - Chaos Legion Original Soundtrack - I can hear the shriek (Stage ~Cave~)

How ya doing, buddy?

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader

Last edited by Dr. Uzuki; Dec 1, 2006 at 06:03 AM.
Elorin
Arcani

Member 1218

Level 30.33

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 08:11 AM Local time: Dec 1, 2006, 09:11 PM #37 of 83
Originally Posted by Drakken
Album: Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows (rip by Kuttlas)
Track: Unknown 14
Composer: Alexander Brandon
Track #: 3.29
Year: 2005
Catalog #: N/A
Notes: A haunting piano + solo voice melody. One of a few potential noms from Gauntlet: SS.
Aaarrrrggghhhh, what have you done?!?!?!?!?!? Now if the track places, I'll have to wait weeks before I can nominate from Gauntlet: SS!!! In any case, interesting choice. The game was dreadfully below expectations but at least the music was pretty good in several spots.

I'll say no to Unlimited:SaGa, too. It's far too popular already with so many appearances in various BSCs and Best Battle tracks. Note that just because a game is popular, like Devil May Cry, it's soundtrack might not necessarily be.

And yes, I think I heard Ardjet somewhere before on GFF (outside of my own leisure listening). I can't remember if it appeared on SotW. Or BSC. I do remember that it didn't do too well.

Back to Week 78 proper, some very good tracks! Points to follow soon.

Most amazing jew boots
I think therefore I am... I think.

Last edited by Elorin; Dec 1, 2006 at 08:19 AM.
arch_slayer
ntan1 is a rankmaniac

Member 6464

Level 21.01

May 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 11:42 AM Local time: Dec 1, 2006, 08:42 AM #38 of 83
I'm going to do a re-edit later, I can't exactly remember the tracks that are done from the past...

THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 11:57 AM Local time: Dec 1, 2006, 09:57 AM #39 of 83
Ardjet hasn't been in SotW, but I do remember it appearing somewhere on GFF before, so I think it was probably in last year's BSC. I don't have the list of tracks with me, so I can't check for certain.

Anyone else feeling against the Blaster Master nom?

FELIPE NO
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Djinova
Why didn't he just...

Member 2441

Level 23.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 02:24 PM #40 of 83
Chaos Legion Original Soundtrack - I can hear the shriek (Stage ~Cave~)
Right away, this is the track I like best. Calm lady voice in great contrast to the wickedness in the background. Ok, it's basically Shadow Hearts, but still not quite. Towards the end, it gets quite intense once again.

HALO 2 Original Soundtrack and New Music Vol. 1 - 2nd Movement of the Odyssey Aside from the fact that it's remarkably got split into different sections, I like it quite a lot. I have to think about how to deal with this one pointwise.

Mr. Bones Soundtrack - In This World
Um, some instrumental parts are good, but I wasn't so fond of the vocals, partly lyrics partly voice.

Phalanx - The Enforce Fighter A-144 (SNES Game Rip) - Under Water (Stage 2) A quite good chiptune here. Fresh, bright, well-developed melody, even though a bit short.

Republic - The Revolution Original Soundtrack - Blood Brother Another quite good track on its own. A bit plain and actually nothing innovative, but somehow it remains absolutely absorbing throughout. Have to think about this one as well.

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children Perfect Sound Tracks - Unpublished Tune (Arrange Ver.) The good streak continues with another refreshing track. It's got some nice timbre, but isn't quite as memorable as some of the other entries.

STELLA DEUS BGM ReArrange Album - Planet She OMG, another very good track, does this end? Plain piano has to be something special nowadays to make the cut, and this one holds up quite well. The melody is not so much of da bomb, but other interesting harmonics made up for it.

Under Defeat -Extended Tracks- - tears which died -First I thought the sample choices are quite odd, but they lend this track a lot character. The more I listen to this, the more I like it. It's a bit similar to Shin Megami, but has a touch more depth in my opinion.

Great week, I guess. I want Chaos Legion to place, so I have to vote like that this time.

3 Points : I can hear the shriek (Stage ~Cave~)
1 Point : 2nd Movement of the Odyssey
1 Point : Planet She
1 Point : tears which died
Sorry: see comments

Nomination: forgot to carry it with me, I'll post something on Sunday (probably).

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 03:18 PM #41 of 83
Originally Posted by CHz
Ardjet hasn't been in SotW, but I do remember it appearing somewhere on GFF before, so I think it was probably in last year's BSC. I don't have the list of tracks with me, so I can't check for certain.

Anyone else feeling against the Blaster Master nom?
Yeah, I already mentioned that it shouldn't be allowed, considering it's one of THE most popular chiptunes of all time. Pretty straightforward decision, imo.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 05:13 PM Local time: Dec 1, 2006, 03:13 PM #42 of 83
Aye, just making sure that didn't get lost in the Unlimited SaGa shuffle. (seems pretty decisive against US)

I remember last year that The Moon from DuckTales was almost voted into SotW eligibility; only its representation and deep advancement in the BSC caused it to be pulled.

The friggin' Moon.

So, I guess what I'm saying is don't be too surprised if Blaster Master holds up.

Double Post:
Oh also, sorry about forgetting this, Dragon God.
  • Artist: ESTi
  • Album/Game Title: Ridge Racer 7 (Game Rip)
  • Track Title: Supercruiser
  • Disc Number: 2 (of 3)
  • Track Number: 4
  • Year: 2006
  • Additional Information: from the in-game Global Music Sampler
  • Source: http://www.gamemp3s.net/2006/11/20/ridge-racer-7/

Undertale (PC, 2015)

Last edited by THE POWER OF WATER; Dec 1, 2006 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
KyleDunamis
Good Chocobo

Member 3720

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 06:10 PM #43 of 83
I'm withdrawing the Blaster Master nom. Mayben I only played it for the first time last week (Despite having been playing video games since 1986,) but if a Suikoden 1 nom made the rules of obscurity almost non-existant in its following days, I don't want to see Blaster Master's effect (FF7 Theme Week FTL,) so here's my new one.

* Artist: Yoko Shimomura
* Album/Game Title: Liva a Live OSV
* Track Title: Megalomania
* Disc Number: 1
* Track Number: 36
* Year: 1994

THE POWER OF WATER

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 06:36 PM Local time: Dec 1, 2006, 04:36 PM #44 of 83
Each nomination from Live a Live is better than the last! After a few more shots at it, we might get to the superawesome stuff like Wanderer, Go Go Buriki King!, or Prelude to the Demon King.

Spoiler:
Megalomania is good though.

How ya doing, buddy?
Undertale (PC, 2015)
arch_slayer
ntan1 is a rankmaniac

Member 6464

Level 21.01

May 2006

Old Dec 2, 2006, 12:07 AM Local time: Dec 1, 2006, 09:07 PM #45 of 83
I'd rather nominate something that's at least definitely hasn't been in contests previously...

I'm sticking to the military theme, the song I'm choosing comes from Front Mission 5 Original Soundtrack. If by any chance, you think this is too common (especially because the song is from Square), by all means tell me. But I think the soundtrack hasn't really been appearing enough lately... and the only track in this years SOTY was also nominated by me. But this time, I'm keeping with the other side of Front Mission 5, strong epic melody. Hard choice... because there's a group of at least 7 awesome songs.

Artist: Hidenori Iwasaki
Album: Front Mission 5: Scars of the War Original Soundtrack
Track Title: Quicksilver
Disc Number: 2 (of 3)
Track Number: 16
Catalog: SQEX-10055~7
Year: 2006
Source: Gamingforce Audio http://www.gamingforce.com/audio/gfa-albums.php?id=304

Next time I turn to something really weird.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Vexxon
Domine Kira

Member 13809

Level 4.85

Oct 2006

Old Dec 2, 2006, 02:13 AM Local time: Dec 2, 2006, 01:13 AM #46 of 83
After the generally positive comments on this week, I have to say I, was a bit disappointed. Not that I didn't enjoy some of the songs, but there was nothing that came close to being amazing.

Chaos Legion Original Soundtrack - I can hear the shriek (Stage ~Cave~) - Seemed like it meandered too much... as in, it could have been cut to 2 minutes, and I don't feel like I would have missed the important stuff. Other than that, it's not bad, it's not stunning. An average song in my book.

HALO 2 Original Soundtrack and New Music Vol. 1 - 2nd Movement of the Odyssey - I'm probably biased against Incubus, but even if that weren't the case, I still wouldn't like this song. I've tried repeated listens, but I just can't get into it. It just alternates between boring and irritating. Ah well, I tried.

Mr. Bones Soundtrack - In This World - Definitely not the kind of thing I'm normally into, from the genre, to the lyrics, to the style. However, I understand that it's done fairly well, and I think I'll give it a point just for that.

Phalanx - The Enforce Fighter A-144 (SNES Game Rip) - Under Water (Stage 2) - A pretty fun listen, I can hear the quality of the composition, but it's just not my kind of song, for all that. Fades off at a pretty weird spot, even for a game rip.

Republic - The Revolution Original Soundtrack - Blood Brother - It has a good... atmosphere. I don't know how else to explain it, but I feel like it would fit certain events, certain places very well. That said, probably not something I'd listen to outside of that event and that place. Might have stood more of a chance if the singer(s?) were more prominent, or added more complexity, or something.

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children Perfect Sound Tracks - Unpublished Tune (Arrange Ver.) - Not a bad song, but I had forgotten it only thirty seconds after hearing it. I like it even though it's pretty generic... if it had something to set it apart, it probably would have gotten 3 points from me this week.

STELLA DEUS BGM ReArrange Album - Planet She - Probably the strongest nomination this week. It held my attention throughout the song, and the amount of variation keeps it listenable for quite a while. Not something I'd nominate myself, but pretty good, nonetheless.

Under Defeat -Extended Tracks- - tears which died - Seemed very promising at the beginning, but lost quite a bit of momentum throughout the six minutes. Like I can hear the shriek, would have greatly benefited from a good edit or two.

*~Point Distribution~*
3 points - STELLA DEUS BGM ReArrange Album - Planet She
2 points - Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children Perfect Sound Tracks - Unpublished Tune (Arrange Ver.)
1 point - Mr. Bones Soundtrack - In This World

Elorin
Arcani

Member 1218

Level 30.33

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2006, 08:30 AM Local time: Dec 2, 2006, 09:30 PM #47 of 83
Originally Posted by CHz
Each nomination from Live a Live is better than the last! After a few more shots at it, we might get to the superawesome stuff like Wanderer, Go Go Buriki King!, or Prelude to the Demon King.
Oh yes, I wanted to nominate the superawesome "Prelude to the Demon King" at some point. So you can look forward to that.

My point spread this week. Tough fight here, I must say.

(2 points) Chaos Legion Original Soundtrack - I can hear the shriek (Stage ~Cave~)

(2 points) Under Defeat -Extended Tracks- - tears which died

(1 point) Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children Perfect Sound Tracks - Unpublished Tune (Arrange Ver.)

(1 point) STELLA DEUS BGM ReArrange Album - Planet She

Phalanx was close to getting that last point.

FELIPE NO
I think therefore I am... I think.

Last edited by Elorin; Dec 2, 2006 at 01:14 PM.
isdapi
Forged in the Pain

Member 1534

Level 20.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2006, 11:07 AM Local time: Dec 2, 2006, 06:07 PM #48 of 83
Two by the price of one

(2 points) HALO 2 Original Soundtrack and New Music Vol. 1 - 2nd Movement of the Odyssey
(2 points) Republic - The Revolution Original Soundtrack - Blood Brother
(1 point) STELLA DEUS BGM ReArrange Album - Planet She
(1 point) Mr. Bones Soundtrack - In This World

NOMINATION

Artist: Midori
Album: Royal Blood
Track Title: Flame
Disc Number: 1 (of 1)
Track Number: 5
Catalog: KECH-1015
Year: 1991
Source: http://www.gmronline.com/info.asp?CatNumber=KECH-1015

It is being uploaded while I'm typing this line.

Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Dec 2, 2006, 01:31 PM Local time: Dec 2, 2006, 08:31 PM #49 of 83
Better get in my votes before the time runs out.

3 points: Republic: The Revolution Original Soundtrack - Blood Brothers (My nom. And it's Blood Brothers for godsakes!)
1 point: Chaos Legion Original Soundtrack - I can hear the shriek (Stage ~Cave~)
1 point: HALO 2 Original Soundtrack and New Music Vol. 1 - 2nd Movement of the Odyssey
1 point: STELLA DEUS BGM ReArrange Album - Planet She

tears which died just missed out. As I said, exceptional week. I'll see if I can comment some time later.

EliJaH
God is force

Member 13856

Level 4.50

Oct 2006

Old Dec 2, 2006, 02:58 PM Local time: Dec 2, 2006, 01:58 PM #50 of 83
Replacement Nomination

Heh, I wasn't expecting Unlimited Saga to be so widely "heard". I'll do better on my other nom's (hopfully...).

How about this one:

~~~REPLACEMENT NOMINATION~~~
Album: GunValkyrie Official Soundtrack
Composers: Teruhiko Nakagawa
Title: Killing bedroom
Track: 11
Disc: 1 (of 1)
Catalog number: TPCD 0218-2
Source: chudahs-corner.com/soundtracks/index.php?catalog=TPCD+0218-2

Last edited by EliJaH; Dec 2, 2006 at 03:00 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Song of the Week - WEEK 78 Voting/WEEK 79 Nominating