Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Song of the Week - WEEK 78 Voting/WEEK 79 Nominating

Sceptre X
\usr\bin\sceptrex

Member 16350

Level 11.01

Dec 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 08:42 PM Local time: Dec 3, 2006, 08:42 PM #76 of 83
Bummer. I really like "Blank" and "Blank"...but I've got others, heh heh. I love this forum.

EDIT: Damn! Someone took StarCraft! Ahh! And Terran Song 2? Both 1 and 3 are better! Damn!

EDIT again: Hid my songs...they're mine...Hiss...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
It turns out that today is opposite day, so all of what you have said is true, so you should probably just go.

Last edited by Sceptre X; Dec 3, 2006 at 09:41 PM.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 08:44 PM #77 of 83
Awww, color me bummed that "In This World" couldn't squeak out a bronze finish. I didn't expect it to finish first when I nominated it, but I thought maybe more people would appreciate a good, bluesy vocal. Quality vocals tracks, English or otherwise, are so rare.

But 4th place is a respectable finish for a risky nomination. As the week wore on, I grew concerned that it'd place dead last.

Regarding Timesplitters, I'm totally cool with nominations from the series. Graham Norgate is rather underrated. "1970 Chinese" was nominated a few months back, but I think all the other tracks are eligible.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 09:13 PM Local time: Dec 4, 2006, 04:13 AM #78 of 83
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G
Republic - The Revolution Original Soundtrack - Blood Brother
Bored me like no other.
Hehe. Harsh, and yet that shouldn't have rhymed at all! Poor thing was DOOMED from the start. =(

Quality tracks for the top 3. I also thought Under Water was quite good, although unspectacular, and went mostly unnoticed in a week such as this.

orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 09:37 PM #79 of 83
Originally Posted by Sceptre X
Bummer. I really like "Ice Station" and "Training Ground"...but I've got others, heh heh. I love this forum.

EDIT: Damn! Someone took StarCraft! Ahh! And Terran Song 2? Both 1 and 3 are better! Damn!
Oops, I meant to say that Timesplitters probably *is* elligible. My bad.

Also, you're free to nominate Terran Song 1 or 3 if you like, since 2 placed many, many moons ago.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by orion_mk3; Dec 4, 2006 at 11:12 AM.
Darkcomet72
NO ESCAPE

Member 1216

Level 44.27

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:55 PM #80 of 83
... what

What the hell just happened

I seriously thought Under Water was my ace up my sleeve

EDIT: THAT'S IT HARDCORE MUSICS FROM NOW ON, I DON'T KNOW WHAT STAGE 5 (OR 2) IS

MY NEXT NOMINATION

Artist: Unknown
Album: Silent Scope Trilogy Original Soundtrack
Track: SUPREME
Track no: 1-01
Year: 2001
Catalouge: KMCA-109
Source: http://www.gamemusic.com/cgi-bin/Web...WIecBw&did=101
Additional Info:

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Darkcomet72; Dec 4, 2006 at 09:26 AM.
Shaolin Samurai
Top Tier

Member 2005

Level 12.72

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 11:04 PM #81 of 83
Originally Posted by Darkcomet72
... what

What the hell just happened

I seriously thought Under Water was my ace in the sleeve
My take is those old school hardcore chiptunes are an aquired taste.

Most amazing jew boots
Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 12:44 AM #82 of 83
Dark, maybe you'll have a better chance with chiptune noms in the BCC.

I'm fine with Timesplitters. We've had a few tracks in SotW/BSC over the years, but I still consider its music relatively obscure.

Very glad to see Planet She take 1st place. Though it was a good week, that song deserved it more than the others.

How ya doing, buddy?
Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

Djinova
Why didn't he just...

Member 2441

Level 23.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 07:23 AM #83 of 83
I am quite content with the results, especially that Chaos Legion placed. But this was really only possible, when it got 1/3 of its points in the last minutes.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Song of the Week - WEEK 78 Voting/WEEK 79 Nominating