Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] Sonic X fansubs

Logan
The Universe's Most Wanted

Member 10849

Level 4.85

Aug 2006

Old Jun 11, 2007, 02:12 AM #1 of 6
Sonic X fansubs

I watched Sonic X 1-52 two years ago. It was all japanese with english subtitles since I refuse to watch the butchered 4-kids english version.

However, I cannot find the 3rd season subbed anywhere. It's just in english. Does anyone know where I can find Sonic X season 3 in japanese?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2007, 10:35 PM #2 of 6
Well there has recently been a release of the japanese version of Sonic X Season 3 in HQ RAWs (some of them are just the french version video with japanese audio), but nothing on a subbed version yet...well, a good subbed version. If I remember correctly someone was working on subbing the 3rd season but the only way I was able to play them was with Realplayer, and the video was completely glitchy at times too. Not to mention, people were complaining that the subtitles weren't correct.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Foleymac
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 28397

Level 1.34

Feb 2008

Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:15 PM #3 of 6
I know there were some of the episodes for download on AnimeNuke, but I'm not sure if theyre still available. The subs are pretty good.

Most amazing jew boots
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Feb 28, 2008, 10:07 PM Local time: Feb 29, 2008, 11:07 AM #4 of 6
Get SRT files at Sonic X dream-avenue.com SRT Subtitles

Get the fandub (French DVD rip + Japanese audio) from SonicOnThe.Net :: View topic - The Trigon Project: DVD Raws for Sonic X 53-78 All out. Fr-->En subs by Arakis on page 10

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Feb 29, 2008, 12:04 AM #5 of 6
Speaking of the Trigon Project, I believe they were working towards making the subs (maybe JP --> EN, not sure how much of a difference that would make).

It's something I'm watching out for in the near future. The Trigon Project

I was speaking idiomatically.
Skyrift
Wark!

Member 33239

Level 1.00

Mar 2009

Old Mar 17, 2009, 07:47 PM #6 of 6
Been looking for a good source for Season 3 myself, without much luck.

I've been checking in on The Trigon Project for about a month now. No progress thus far, and if you check the Home page of the site you'll see the last News update occurred in September of 2008. That doesn't bode well. =(

They do have episodes 53 and 54 finished (subbed English, that is) and available for download, and the quality of both the video and the subtitles is phenomenal. I dare say they did a better job with the subtitles than the official releases did for Seasons 1 & 2!

They also have raw (unsubbed) versions of episodes 1-25, and 53-78. Episode 54's link was listing unavailable last I checked, but the other links all work fine.

I actually found that site (Trigon) when I was on YouTube, looking for Sonic X. Like the OP, I have the box sets of Season 1 and 2 (imported from Japan) but apparently there is no Season 3 release. I found some of the episodes on YouTube (53-66, and also episode 78)...they're in Japanese with English subtitles and the video quality isn't the greatest but they're there.

Sorry to necro an old thread but thought I would toss that in...if anyone knows where I can get the Japanese (or French, for that matter) version of Season 3, I'd love to know. I actually would buy the DVD's if they were available but I can't find them for sale anywhere.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Question] Sonic X fansubs