Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Trauma Center: Second Origami Octopus

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Nov 24, 2006, 03:11 PM Local time: Nov 24, 2006, 02:11 PM #26 of 29
And using the healing touch seems to be more difficult in this version. The damn thing doesn't recognize the star half the time I draw it. >8U

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Max POWER
My style is impetuous

Member 7000

Level 17.86

May 2006

Old Nov 24, 2006, 03:52 PM Local time: Nov 24, 2006, 02:52 PM #27 of 29
Originally Posted by Colonel Skills
And using the healing touch seems to be more difficult in this version. The damn thing doesn't recognize the star half the time I draw it. >8U
Quoted for truth. Makes taking care of those Tetri bodies damn near impossible. =(

Oh and Elixir, the gameplay itself is a bit harder to get used to, but it seems Atlus knew about that, and adjusted the difficulty of some of the operations (for example, Tetri bodies don't have to be cut out with the scalpel after the thorns are picked out).

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 25, 2006, 12:07 AM Local time: Nov 25, 2006, 12:07 AM #28 of 29
Originally Posted by Colonel Skills
It's picky about your completion of connecting your final line. Works fine for me.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
DjMeas
~VGM Composer~

Member 2154

Level 15.68

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2006, 09:37 PM Local time: Nov 28, 2006, 07:37 PM #29 of 29
Man, i just got the game and i must say~ I'm enjoying it greatly!

I feel nervous when i'm trying to remember the order of things ^___^'''

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Trauma Center: Second Origami Octopus