Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"Who Quoted Me?" function not working

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2007, 05:27 AM Local time: Jan 10, 2007, 03:27 AM #1 of 5
"Who Quoted Me?" function not working

This probably didn't directly happen with the board upgrade but I notice that the "Who Quoted Me?" function no longer works. It's one of the features I use the most to keep track of my shittalking with Skills or what have you. :P

For example, in this post Soluzar quotes me but as you can see here:

...it doesn't show up in my "Last 50 Quotes". I believe this has something to do with the jump-to numeration for the original post next to the username. Maybe this can be fixed? Otherwise how can I find out when to talk shit to Skills again?

Help me GFF Staff... You're my only hope.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Old Jan 10, 2007, 03:58 PM #2 of 5
You're right! It isn't working! This is terrible! Blah? =o

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Jan 14, 2007, 08:54 AM Local time: Jan 14, 2007, 09:54 PM #3 of 5
I heard it's coded to whomever pressed the quote button for instance I'm pretty sure I can do this with the same result.

And it won't come up.

I got confirmation from enceph if you [ quote=name ] manually it does come up. So uh oh what else.

The plugin is written to execute every time you make a new post, regardless of whether the quote button is pressed.

I've just tweaked the code, can you check to see if this quote registered?

(For those who actually understand regular expressions, here's the line)
Code:
preg_match_all('#\[quote=("|"|\'|)(.*)\\1(\;[0-9]+)?\]#esiU', $post['message'], $quotematch, PREG_SET_ORDER);

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > "Who Quoted Me?" function not working