Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Faulty CD-RW drive?

nwarde79
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 9016

Level 2.86

Jun 2006

Old Nov 12, 2006, 11:31 PM Local time: Nov 13, 2006, 04:31 AM #1 of 1
Faulty CD-RW drive?

It's been like this all day, my CD-RW drive plays audio/cd-r discs but there is no sound at all.

Also I when I try to ripping music from an audio/cd-r disc. The file rips but takes ages, but ehre is no sound! MP3's downloaded play fine WITH sound.

DVD drive plays audio/cd-r discs fine.

I'm using WMP 9...I was on WMP 10.

I get this message sometimes:
Quote:
"0xC00D0FB0: Audio CDs will not copy correctly Settings for the CD-ROM drive conflict. The setting for the CD-ROM drive in Windows Media Player is set to analog copying. The setting for the CD-ROM drive in Device Manager is set to digital CD audio. To use analog copying, both settings must be set to use analog or no audio is copied.

To change the CD-ROM drive setting to analog in Device Manager

Open Device Manager, right-click the CD-ROM drive, and then click Properties. Click the Properties tab.
Clear the Enable digital CD audio for the CD-ROM device check box. Note

For more information about using Device Manager, see Windows Help. Error ID = 0xC00D0FB0, Condition ID = 0x00000000"
I did the above, yet nothing happens, I still get the same damn problem.

I've done a search on google, yahoo etc already. Uninstalled CD-RW drive, restarted etc.

Could itbe my soundcard? Do I need to update it or something? That was replaced about 6 months ago.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Faulty CD-RW drive?