Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Quick Search + Google + Galbadio hotel TIP
Closed Thread

hermitdruid
Gamer of the Woods

Member 10531

Level 1.10

Aug 2006

Old Aug 3, 2006, 11:58 PM #1 of 2
Lightbulb Quick Search + Google + Galbadio hotel TIP

Anybody else depend on the quick search feature in Firefox/Opera as much as I do? It's awesome for acting on those "I NEED TO GOOGLE THIS NOW" impulses. I made a quick search for searching music on Galbadia Hotel.

Here's the address to use in your quick search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Agh.ffshrine.org+%s+%22MP3s+% 26+Downloads%22+OR+%22Midis+from%22

Now assign the keyword 'gh' to it and you can type 'gh Mario' in the address bar to quickly search all MP3 and midi soundtracks on Galbadia Hotel!

(P.S. If you feel the desire to respond with "This is stupid, why don't you just go to google.com and type it in yourself?" try to restrain yourself. This is for people who get enjoyment out of saving keystrokes)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Aug 4, 2006, 09:33 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2006, 06:33 PM #2 of 2
I won't respond to it as being stupid, but I will respond to it as being borderline advertising (if not just being in the wrong forum). Suggestion noted; thread closed.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Quick Search + Google + Galbadio hotel TIP