Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Free food for fat fuckers

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2011, 11:57 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2011, 05:57 PM #1 of 4
Free food for fat fuckers

'Sup fatties?

We all know you love to eat but we all also know that you're lazy so working to earn money to buy enough food to fill your enormous bellies can prove problematic, no?

Well help is at hand.

Herewith, a list of places you can go to eat where if you manage to eat the whole lot, you get all teh food for free. Honestly, I imagine this kind of offer is for fatties what a job at a day care centre for blind kids is to paedophiles, like taking the cherries from babies.

Given that there are a lot of really fucking fat people who post here, has anyone ever attempted and indeed completed a challenge like these? They used to do something similar in a greasy spoon cafe in Brighton where if you ate the whole megagutbuster meal it was free. That was a huge English breakfast with sausage, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans, hash browns, black pudding and tomatoes but they had to stop running the offer as too many northern truck drivers found out about it and were finding it too easy to finish. I never even tried it personally, it was about as much food as I eat in a week.

So tell your tales of hideous excess here and the rest of us will stand back, point at you and laugh.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2011, 12:20 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2011, 12:20 PM #2 of 4
HMMM several of these look within easy reach of things I've eaten just because I was hungry. Namely the 22 ounce steak with 2 sides a local place makes and a 1 and 2/3 pound cheeseburger with fries and a malt I ordered for lunch at a place I worked.

Anything over 3 pounds in 30 minutes sounds pretty over the top though.

Dammit now I'm good and hungry.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lady, I was gonna cut you some slack, cause you're a major mythological figure but now you've just gone nuts!

Last edited by A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS; Mar 5, 2011 at 12:22 PM.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2011, 02:47 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2011, 07:47 PM #3 of 4
McDonald's should have given my mates meals for free after they devoured 2 McGangbangs (1/2 pounder with chicken burger sandwiched inbetween) and a land air and sea (same but with fillet of fish) each. Someone actually whitied.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Radical
With a Twist of Lemon

Member 709

Level 13.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2011, 12:57 AM #4 of 4
This reminds me of the show Man vs Food. Nothing like watching a fat guy shovel food into his mouth for an hour straight, getting it all over his face and sweating with the exertion of fitting as much as he can into his stomach in one sitting, with crowds of people in the background shouting and pumping their fists in encouragement. If you ever need to go on a diet or just don't have enough money for food, watch an episode of that show and you won't feel like eating for a week.

How ya doing, buddy?

Tags
mcgangbang

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Free food for fat fuckers