Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Heroes
Closed Thread

Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Oct 24, 2006, 11:13 PM #1 of 826
Originally Posted by Crash Landon
Claire:
Spoiler:
I find it very peculiar that she was wheeled into the hospital all battered and bloody, but none of the staff seemed to blink an eye when she was fully healed and walking about the floor. Unless her father's assistant wiped everyone's mind, it seems like a bit of sloppy writing.

On the stick: it's very likely that Claire's regeneration isn't cellular, but rather triggered by a chemical in the brain whenever something like seratonin is released during pain. If that section of her brain were impaired for any reason, it would make sense that it couldn't trigger her regeneration. And it makes sense for Claire to have a weakness.
That doesn't seem to fit though.
Spoiler:
How did she regenerate her brain? If it works as you describe it, then she wouldn't have been able to come back to life after the piece of wood was dislodged.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Crash Landon
Everyone who thinks Claire's (adoptive) father is a rebellious good-guy seems to be overlooking the fact that he's been working with the guy who can erase peoples' memories. There's no beneficial motivation that I can think of which would necessitate this. In fact, Parkman, when asked where he was the previous day, couldn't recall.

If Mr. Bennett were independently working for good, and working to stop Syler, then it doesn't make much sense for him to have Parkman's memory of the Syler erased. After all, wouldn't it be smarter for the heroes to know what they're up against?

Also, Mr. Bennett showed up in Las Vegas. He really gets around, doesn't he? He's been to NYC, L.A., Vegas and Odessa, TX so far. If I had to guess, I'd say he's working directly for this "Linderman" fellow.

By the way, don't be surprised if some of the incidental characters we've met so far don't wind up possessing super abilities themselves. The Asian woman who propositioned Niki to sleep with Nathan Petrelli and who works for Linderman? Ando, Hiro's sidekick? The friendly neighbor girl who's been keeping Mohinder company? The FBI agent who figured out Matt's telepathic skills?
Any and all of them are potential heroes (or villains) as well. Perhaps not in the near future, but maybe by the end of the season or next season.

Spoiler:
Wouldn't it be an absolute kick in the teeth if the friendly neighbor woman that's been helping Mohinder turns out to be Syler? We've only assumed that Syler is male. After all, Syler somehow knew that Mohinder had found "his" base of operations, then stripped the place clean. The neighbor was with Mohinder during the discovery, so that's a perfect explanation right there. She knew all about Mohinder's father and Mr. Suresh was directly responsible for Syler's self-realization. If she's Syler, then she needs Mohinder to help her find the other heroes for her own benefit.

Call me crazy, but this seems very, very plausible.
I could see the father being a good guy and also agree with your Syler analysis.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Mucknuggle; Oct 24, 2006 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2006, 09:17 PM #2 of 826
Originally Posted by cubed
Question, is it only me, is it because it can't be streamed in Québec, but I can't watch any of the episodes on the official website.
The streams are only for the US. Us Quebecers get screwed. Just torrent them though. Easy enough to find. www.isohunt.com

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2007, 07:42 PM #3 of 826
Spoiler:
It's possible that at the time he did not have a sufficiently high level of control over his telekinesis to immobilize them, so he merely slowed down their impact. Other than that, I have no idea. Maybe he ate somebody that has really tough skin (like Luke Cage from Marvel Comics).

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2007, 06:20 PM #4 of 826
Overall I enjoyed it. I was hoping for a bigger battle scene though. Oh, and I didn't really think that keeping Scylar alive was necessary. Just let the man die.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Heroes