Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Changing Partition Size?
Closed Thread

Diversion
Jellicle Cat

Member 68

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 12:02 AM #1 of 4
Changing Partition Size?

Hi,

I have my D:\ set aside to cover most of my media so my formats go quicker when they come up... unfortunately it's running out of space. Is there a way I can take any from my original C:\ and swap it over without losing any of the info on there?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
coeccias
Her default movement speed is running isn't it?

Member 197

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 12:13 AM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 10:13 PM #2 of 4
I have used Partition Magic to resize partitions in the past and have never run into any problems. It is a fairly simple process, but you might want to back up any data that is difficult to replace in the event a power outage or similar event occurs while Partition Magic is resizing.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 05:30 AM Local time: Apr 3, 2006, 11:30 AM #3 of 4
Definately use partition magic, it was so quick and easy when I resized my partitions, and no data loss either, but as the previous poster said do back up up your data if you can.

Most amazing jew boots
Diversion
Jellicle Cat

Member 68

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 06:20 PM #4 of 4
That worked wonderfully, thank you!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Changing Partition Size?