Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Deadly toothache...yeah, seriously.

Torte
Vampire Killer

Member 4126

Level 15.25

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2007, 03:00 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2007, 08:00 AM #26 of 30
Very slow? Um, think again mate. If it's clearly cavitated and looking like a piece of mush, chances are that you're gonna encounter some seriously sharp, throbbing pains very soon, if not already. And extractions aren't always the best route to follow, especially if that tooth is an important one (ie. your back molars, excluding the wisdoms). You limit your options in the future if you take out every one that comes along; do you really want a crap partial denture in your early life? You know they only make your oral health WORSE.

By the way, I'm a dental student, so give me holler if you've got any queries that you're too afraid (of forget) to discuss with your own practitioner. Hope I didn't scare you much, but you need to know what's really going on I think.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2007, 06:39 PM #27 of 30
Torte. Restoration cannot save my molars.

And not being too specific about my dental problem since it might scare people >_>.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Mar 3, 2007 at 06:57 PM.
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2007, 07:46 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2007, 08:46 PM #28 of 30
You one of those folks with many supernumeraries?

Regarding the news, 'tis a sad story indeed. Dental health is not to be trifled with, it seems.

Most amazing jew boots
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Deadly toothache...yeah, seriously.