Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Attention] Forum Rules

orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 06:27 PM #1 of 100
I ran across a copy of "Space Ace" for the Sega CD at the local thrift store, and I was wondering if it has Redbook tracks that might be rippable. I remember that there used to be a list of Redbook discs around GFF, but the crash has scoured it from the earth, yea, as if it never was.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 12:48 AM #2 of 100
Originally Posted by CHz
Google has a cache for the Red Book list, but it's from 2004.

mrman1 maintained that list, so you could contact him and see if he saved a copy.
Well, since there are comparable titles on that list, I can assume that "Space Ace" isn't one of them. But that might be a good thread to revive; even the 2004 list is extensive.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2006, 11:48 PM #3 of 100
Song Identification

Does anyone recognize this tune? It came from "Civ II" but I'm pretty sure it's not original. It originally accompanied the "DaVinci's Workshop" wonder.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by orion_mk3; Jul 25, 2006 at 07:02 PM.
orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2006, 10:55 AM #4 of 100
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G
Thread title updated to draw more attention.
Thanks. That's just the kind of neon blinking sign that dunderheads like me need

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [Attention] Forum Rules