Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Attention] Forum Rules

gulahi
Krwawy Pan

Member 10863

Level 7.95

Aug 2006

Old Jul 19, 2007, 08:59 AM Local time: Jul 19, 2007, 01:59 PM #1 of 100
There's this old game, called "Dragon - A Bruce Lee Story". It was released in 1993 (or so) on SNES and several other platforms, it featured some very catchy music. Thus I am very eager to know, who was the composer on it.
Mobygames has the game credits, but still no information regarding the composer.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
gulahi
Krwawy Pan

Member 10863

Level 7.95

Aug 2006

Old Jul 19, 2007, 12:02 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2007, 05:02 PM #2 of 100
It's a shame, really. And the fact is, I'm interested exactly in the SNES version

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by gulahi; Jul 19, 2007 at 12:09 PM.
gulahi
Krwawy Pan

Member 10863

Level 7.95

Aug 2006

Old Jul 19, 2007, 02:10 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2007, 07:10 PM #3 of 100
Been there, done that, and yet there's nothing on the composer.
It's just like CHz said, if there is no composer info on the game credits, then there will be none on MobyGames.
I'm just hoping, that this game was on some composer's portfolio.
For instance, Billy Martin was hired by Ubisoft to write some music for Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, he had only one day at his disposal.
As a result, his name was not displayed in the developer credits. But, there is information about his contribution to the game
on his website (http://www.billymartinmusic.com/news.htm - look for November 2005).

Maybe, just maybe, the situation with "Dragon" is similar.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [Attention] Forum Rules