Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 280 Voting/WEEK 281 Nominating

Elorin
Arcani

Member 1218

Level 30.33

Mar 2006

Old Oct 4, 2013, 01:21 AM Local time: Oct 4, 2013, 02:21 PM #1 of 18
The quality on some of these tracks is amazing. Makes me want to return to 1992, even if it's for a bit.

(2 points) Be filled with feeling - Chromatic Beast
Why is this so good?! The beat plays a huge part in the tune's appeal, as with its spacey, Phantasy Star Online vibes.

(2 points) Pu.Li.Ru.La - BGM 7, On Sky and Cloud (Unused)
It doesn't exactly tread new ground here but it has lots of traditional aerial theme goodness.

(2 points) Devilish - The Next Possession (Game Rip) - Stage 2 - Clock Tower
Pretty traditional as well, as far as dungeon-like tracks go. But it's oh so good.

I feel terrible for not giving Lightning Force and Wolfchild points.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I think therefore I am... I think.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 280 Voting/WEEK 281 Nominating