Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

SeptemberOmicron likes Power Ranger morphers! Do you?

Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 09:17 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 06:17 PM #1 of 8
SeptemberOmicron likes Power Ranger morphers! Do you?

So I just bought three motherfucking Power Rangers Mystic Force MORPHERS. This shit is crazy. Only one of them, the cell phone, has buttons that actually make sounds. The other two, these dagger things, make swish and CLANG noises when you press the trigger near the handle. I originally bought them for this crappy film I have to shoot for class by next week, but now my friends and I want to use them in public. For the win.

Anyway, what shit toys have you bought that are well beneath the recommended age? Please no sex toys.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
value tart
FROM THE FLOOR

Member 267

Level 49.52

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:39 PM #2 of 8
I bought a thing of Simon because I remember kicking ass at it as a kid.

Second try I made it all the way to 50 and the game played some music which I interpreted as "You're too fucking good and/or cheating, GAME OVER!"

How ya doing, buddy?
Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 10:54 PM #3 of 8
I had this X-Men gun that made sounds when the triggers was pressed. It doubled as a candy dispenser... until I ate all the candy. It eventually stopped making sound, though. And any X-Men picture on there was lost to the wind.

There was that and the fact that I occasionally still buy Lego products.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:36 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 09:36 PM #4 of 8
Sometimes I get the McDonald's Happy Meal, not only because it's a much better value often, but sometimes has a kick-ass toy. Same deal with Burger King sometimes (sup Star Wars watches).

When I was in Australia, I got a kangaroo and koala puppet for no reason. FUN. I get some action figures now and then too.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
Leknaat
Evil

Member 137

Level 34.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:41 PM #5 of 8
Originally Posted by Kurado
Anyway, what shit toys have you bought that are well beneath the recommended age? Please no sex toys.
I think the last one I bought was a Barbie/Hot Wheels Happy Meal from McDonald's when I worked there. It was when they first started, and I liked the Barbie design.

God help me if I know what happened to it......

I was speaking idiomatically.
Adara
Simplicity

Member 108

Level 12.68

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 08:22 AM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 07:22 AM #6 of 8
Originally Posted by nazpyro
Sometimes I get the McDonald's Happy Meal, not only because it's a much better value often, but sometimes has a kick-ass toy.
I know! My little cousin came home with a happy meal a while back that had a motion detector in it. I know that's not all that impressive, but it made me feel old considering that I used to get things in Happy Meals like Back to the Future toys that shot sparks.

The only kid's things that I really buy these days are beanie babies and anything you can build with (Legos, plain ol' wooden blocks with those archway pieces, K'Nex, etc.).

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 08:30 AM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 11:30 PM #7 of 8
I get every single Hungry Jacks kids meal toy set for free, it's very exciting. At the moment it's Garfield toys where you pull them back and they zoom off. As if Garfield could move. One day I'll make a suit out of them and walk around town with a stern, serious look on my face.

FELIPE NO
Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:33 AM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 10:33 AM #8 of 8
For me it had to be Simon and my legos. Simon for obvious reasons, but you just can't go wrong with a lego building set under any circumstances.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > SeptemberOmicron likes Power Ranger morphers! Do you?