Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Silent Hill movie

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 06:11 AM #1 of 608
my bro showed me this clip of some convention where the lucky bastards were able to see the movie.. one of them was ..

Spoiler:
where cybil and that other chick are walking up to this building(quality was soo so.. buuut.) cause of the pyramid head is going after them. as soon as they were going to enter..it appeared with an innocent girl being held by him. he ripped off her clothes then squeezed the living shit out them then it stopped from there..my only guess is he probably ripped her tits off lol. but damn u.u....this is going to be a good movie [excuse me if im typing like this >=p]

did anyone catch that clip?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by chato; Mar 8, 2006 at 06:18 AM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 09:55 AM #2 of 608
i wonder how he feels wearing that. i know i'd be happy to act as pyramid head. lucky ass...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2006, 06:14 PM #3 of 608
just saw the movie today (yes early) . I thought it was alright. It needed a more Pyramid Head appearances but i was still happy for the movie.

Few things though..

Spoiler:
Any idea what's going on with Lisa Garland? Is that why she was saying that she wouldn't "tell a soul" in the first game? When i saw her face.. I was wondering wtf was going on. Did Alessa do that to her?

Spoiler:
Are Rose and Sharon trapped in another Dimension? or are they dead ?

Most amazing jew boots
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 04:46 PM #4 of 608
Originally Posted by Dr. Uzuki
Spoiler:
I don't believe that anyone inside the foggy Silent Hill is actually dead, they are simply inside Alyssa's domain and there's no way out of it. There is so much death or fear of death inside that world, it cheapens the physical fear to liken everyone to wandering spirits in hell/limbo. The setting is meant to be a living nightmare.
Spoiler:
If only sharon never opened her fuckin' eye, they'd probably be out of it lol. but it was creepy that sharon and rose are in the house in spirit while the husband has to live alone with a few voices whispering in his ear.

As for a sequel.. i hope that its based on part 2 and that Bill Pullman gets to be James (i was hoping him being Harry Mason =/).

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Silent Hill movie