Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Rahxephon

ronz000
Wark!

Member 1018

Level 2.97

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2006, 01:47 PM #1 of 4
Rahxephon

Recently, I borrowed Rahxephon DVD from a friend. Anyway, I finished watching it, and I think it is quite good, especially the storyline... but there is something I am not clear about the story.... so, can anybody explain the ending of rahxephon to me?? Especially the last 2 episodes, everything is not clear... Worse, the DVD hang up in the middle of episode 25, i don't understand anything afterwards... Anyone can help?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2006, 01:49 PM #2 of 4
This thread or rather question should be in the general questions thread. If you want this to live long, Give a good description and a few character pics, amigo.

Did you check out the movie?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
How Unfortunate
Ghost

Member 4460

Level 13.04

Apr 2006

Old Jun 7, 2006, 11:21 PM #3 of 4
RahXephon Explanation Sites

Unfortunately, this great/pretentious series is almost impossible to completely absorb no matter how careful you are watching it.

For explanations and complete spoilers, read http://www.kenoki.com/nko/index.html (especially http://www.khantazi.org/Rec/Anime/MuTimeline.html). Or http://rahxephon.comicgenesis.com/ if you want something more chibi.

Note that the movie is an alternative universe - a retelling of the series. It uses footage from the series plus original stuff and tells the same basic story in a completely different way. The set-up and ending is different in the movie.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
leo
Carob Nut

Member 2166

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2006, 02:03 AM Local time: Jun 8, 2006, 02:03 AM #4 of 4
I always kept hearing that this anime was a "complete eva rip off" for years until I finally watched it.I thought it was pretty decent and definately isnt close to the depressed apocalyptic tone Eva ends with.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Rahxephon