Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] RUSH: Time Machine

Shiny McShine
Well, heilo there!

Member 460

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Jul 3, 2010, 01:54 PM Local time: Jul 3, 2010, 11:54 AM #1 of 1
RUSH: Time Machine

So I just heard some clips from Rush's new album, and I gotta say, it's amazing. By far the heaviest album they've ever released. This might come as an unwelcome surprise to most Rush fans, considering they've drifted far, far away from their earlier, keyboard-driven music and turned almost exclusively to distorted guitars, 4/4 drum beats and drum and bass driven songs. We all knew Rush has always been capable of making music like this, but it's a safe bet to say that none of us really expected it. and for the record, I fuckin' love it.

So go listen to it, buy it, pirate it, whatever you're gonna do, and then discuss it here, cuz god knows we need some activity in this place. It's awesome.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] RUSH: Time Machine