Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] media related wallpaper

Vinjeux
Banned

Member 28173

Level 3.73

Feb 2008

Old Mar 5, 2008, 06:16 PM #1 of 2
media related wallpaper

Does anyone know a good website for media related widescreen wallpaper?

Like, I tried looking for a warcraft III widescreen wall with no luck

a week later i tried batman

i think im switching back to my old crt, lol.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
BlindMonk
A ride! Now that's a good idea!

Member 28143

Level 18.68

Feb 2008

Old Mar 6, 2008, 03:17 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2008, 03:17 AM #2 of 2
GamersGallery.com - Where Gamers Go To See Games & GameWallpapers.com offer some comprehensive resolution options for chiefly video games.

For varying media (but mostly original works), DeviantArt's HDTV/Widescreen wallpaper section might provide something for you.

Also (and I hesitate before mentioning it), 4chan has a highly populated wallpaper image board (located under the "Creative" column). It can be a complete train wreck in there at times, but when something *does* show up there's usually a variety of resolutions to be had and at least a few folks willing to create a customized version or resolution from scratch if needed.

You can always check a game or film's official website as well for any downloads section and there may be some widescreen wall's available.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by BlindMonk; Mar 6, 2008 at 03:25 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [General Discussion] media related wallpaper