Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Mean Streak

Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Feb 4, 2007, 12:16 AM #26 of 30
I think it's the way I was brought up, but if people don't conduct themselves in the usual polite manner that I'm used to seeing from most everyone around me (not to mean that they have to be fake if they don't mean it), and instead are rude altogether, I just want to clock their face with my right fist and mess them up so bad.

For example, it's one thing to say: "You're bad at that," or "I wouldn't want you ever doing that for me," but it's another thing to flat out say: "You suck!!"

Rude people wear my patience out rapidly.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Feb 4, 2007, 12:19 PM #27 of 30
I find it incredibly difficult to tolerate women who are self-declared bitches, and proud of it. I'm sure men act like this too, but it is just so bloody grating coming from a woman. There is a thing called common courtesy. One should be considerate of others. I don't fucking give a shit how "oppressed" they felt as a child because their particular cultural background was too bloody patriarchal. There is no excuse for deliberate and malicious bad manners. It is such a chore to avoid calling them provincial, low-class, thuggish whores.

Similarly are people who commonly resort to threats of physical violence. I get such violent impulses when this happens to me. Someone says something along the lines of "if you ever do that again, I'll kill you." Or even just "yo man, don't make me hurt you." It just seems to me that you shouldn't say something like that unless you're willing to follow through. And it always makes me feel that I should illustrate the point by beating their knees in with a bat, or stabbing paper clips/sharpened pencils/pens whatever into their eyes, ears or throat.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Pokey
killhouse

Member 15382

Level 9.89

Nov 2006

Old Feb 4, 2007, 03:28 PM Local time: Feb 4, 2007, 02:28 PM #28 of 30
Quote:
People who constantly cry about how useless they are instead of working on their issues.
Second'd. I want to punch every emo kid I know, since thier 'problems' consist of shitty excuses for attention. And what pisses me off even further is when gullible dumbasses actually do give them attention out of fear that they'll 'do' something. Get fucking real.

Also people who make fun and act like complete bitches to only you for no apparent reason when you're both in a group of people, say at lunchtime. But of course, when they're alone, they wouldn't consider saying half the things and instead act like you're their best friends, or something.

Oh yeah, and girls who endlessly cling onto certain guys for everything and immediately get feelings of jealousy, anger and depression when said retard hangs out with some other girls. The two not being bf/gf (how does this happen?). The one I know is so obsessive and a control freak that she does almost everything, even cleaning his binders for him. I mean, jesus, get a grip.

Quote:
I find it incredibly difficult to tolerate women who are self-declared bitches, and proud of it.
The chick I mentioned above is exactly like this, and it boggles the mind how you can be so fucked as to be 'proud' to be a bitch and still have, y'know, friends.

Shit, I just realized I live with a bunch of self-centered pricks.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Pokey; Feb 4, 2007 at 03:37 PM.
chibilola
thats it

Member 568

Level 6.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2007, 02:31 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2007, 12:31 PM #29 of 30
Someone that declares they're the victim in a relationship they were in by choice.

Extreme Feminists, the kind that wants to exterminate men of all kind.

Parents, girls mostly, that wants to have a baby like they can go buy one at the local supermarket.

People who's addicted into being "japanese" and claims to become one by
1)taking japanese courses
2)speaking random japanese in a regular conversation
3)watching excessive amounts of japanese anime, dramas
4)reading manga and trying to draw manga
5)only listening to j-rock or j-pop
6)eat ramen 24/7
7)dye their hair black
8)shops at japanese stores and dress gothloli
Theres someone who likes Japanese culture, and then theres back off you're not japanese.

Usually I'm not mean but with these people I cannot help.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Mean Streak