Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Kazuhiko Uehara & Harumi Ueko?

Angry Willow
Carob Nut

Member 13707

Level 4.40

Oct 2006

Old Dec 15, 2006, 11:36 AM #1 of 3
Kazuhiko Uehara & Harumi Ueko?

Does anybody know what happened to these two awesome composers? They did the soundtracks for the Ganbare Goemon series, Turtles in Time, TMNT Tournament Fighters, Pop'n Twinbee, Tiny Toons: Buster Busts Loose, Sparkster, and a couple of other really cool soundtracks on the SNES.

Have they done any albums recently that have flown under the radar? I'm really eager to know what has happened to them.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
datschge
Sakuraba Fan

Member 9353

Level 11.78

Jul 2006

Old Dec 16, 2006, 09:10 PM Local time: Dec 17, 2006, 03:10 AM #2 of 3
Kazuhiko Uehara already has been Sound Director all the time, he probably stopped composing due to that. Harumi Ueko nowadays seems to be mainly contributing to arcade stuff like Guitar Freak, Silent Scope and Drum Mania series according to GMCL (it mentions Jimmy Weckl as nick name).

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Angry Willow
Carob Nut

Member 13707

Level 4.40

Oct 2006

Old Dec 17, 2006, 12:24 AM #3 of 3
OK. I didn't realize that. Thanks for the heads-up, Datschge! I'll have to check those out!

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Kazuhiko Uehara & Harumi Ueko?