Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SOLVED] ChocoJournal suggestion.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 08:32 PM #1 of 1
[SOLVED] ChocoJournal suggestion.

I get confused by the fact that the "My Replies" button on the main page leads to the list of replies to my ChocoJournal, and the link to see the replies I've made is on the summary of my ChocoJournal. Shouldn't those be switched? Shouldn't the summary page lead to all the information on my ChocoJournal, and then all the--

Oh wait! I just went to hover over the "My Replies" button on the ChocoJournal main page, and the tooltip even says "Track Comments You Made" even though it clearly "tracks" the comments everyone else has made on my ChocoJournal. So it is backwards! Thought I'd bring this to someone's attention.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > [SOLVED] ChocoJournal suggestion.