Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Psalms of Planets Eureka seveN

silvervalkyrie
This is Love

Member 3464

Level 11.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 10:47 PM #51 of 161
Episode 36 is out from Nanashi.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Gakutenou
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 3184

Level 1.10

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 10:53 PM #52 of 161
Originally Posted by silvervalkyrie
Episode 36 is out from Nanashi.
and the episode is downlaoding fast. I also saw a torrent file for Nanashi's scripts and mkv files. The person who uploaded the torrent said it was a leak but who knows.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 11:04 PM Local time: Apr 27, 2006, 12:04 AM #53 of 161
Well, that leaked thing with MKVs is pointless anyways, since there is no one seeding the bugger.

I was speaking idiomatically.
DarknessTear
Metal Overman King Gainer

Member 2520

Level 14.96

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 04:21 AM #54 of 161
Yes it was leaked but there was no proper timing, editing or QCing done so there's really no point unless you want it THAT badly.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Old Apr 27, 2006, 04:48 AM #55 of 161
I'm downloading it and it should be done in about nine hours. When it's through I'll see how badly in need of proper timing, editing, and QCing it is. I love Nanashi's work but two weeks to properly time, edit, and QC an episode when all of the episodes have been essentially translated for a long time now is kind of ridiculous. Yes, I do realize that it is exam time and Nanashi has been far worse in releases, and I'll definitely be waiting for the rest of Nanashi's quality episodes with vigor but seriously, god damn.

Speaking of god, did anyone else find it amusing when Adult Swim bleeped that out of episode two on Saturday?

Check it out!

FELIPE NO
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

silvervalkyrie
This is Love

Member 3464

Level 11.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 12:03 PM #56 of 161
Originally Posted by AcerBandit
I'm downloading it and it should be done in about nine hours. When it's through I'll see how badly in need of proper timing, editing, and QCing it is. I love Nanashi's work but two weeks to properly time, edit, and QC an episode when all of the episodes have been essentially translated for a long time now is kind of ridiculous. Yes, I do realize that it is exam time and Nanashi has been far worse in releases, and I'll definitely be waiting for the rest of Nanashi's quality episodes with vigor but seriously, god damn.

Speaking of god, did anyone else find it amusing when Adult Swim bleeped that out of episode two on Saturday?

Check it out!
Wish I could say I did Acer but after watching the first 5 minutes of Episode 1 dubbed I couldn't take it. I refuse to watch the english version any more after that.

Episode 36 was pretty good in my opinion for a number of reasons:

Spoiler:
  1. Holland and Norbu's "friendship"
  2. Holland's First Love was a great story
  3. Eureka's first attempt at doing makeup was HIDEOUS (but FUNNY)

...plus a new episode is always a good thing.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sirmackerel
Persona

Member 3968

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 05:34 PM #57 of 161
I'm getting a good amount of seeds on that leaked batch; 22 to be exact. Still, speed is fluctuating, and it won't finish until at least tomorrow morning.

How ya doing, buddy?
Memento mori
Cogito, ergo summ
Pense, done je suis,
Remember that you are mortal.

http://www.konamistars.com/konamista...dg8zI6mbHVIXkw
Join the Konami RPG Stars!
Old Apr 27, 2006, 05:48 PM #58 of 161
silver, I don't know what you or anyone is complaining about. The dub is fine. Crispin Freeman is naturally awesome as Holland and the rest of the cast is either fitting or good. Renton grated my ears for episode one but he got better in episode two.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 09:11 PM Local time: Apr 27, 2006, 07:11 PM #59 of 161
Originally Posted by AcerBandit
HILARIOUS! Also, Holland doesn't sound that bad at all. A bit monotone, but better than what I'd expect. It's been a while since I've seen much of anything dubbed, but still I prefer subbed.

- What we all do best -
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 11:39 PM Local time: Apr 28, 2006, 12:39 PM #60 of 161
Dang, is it possible to grab the dubs from anywhere? I know that first episode was officially released on net... but is the 2nd eps also avaliable?

Pwease~

Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old Apr 28, 2006, 11:06 PM Local time: Apr 28, 2006, 09:06 PM #61 of 161
I'm up to episode 33 and that was quite touching actually. Holland has gone up +10 points in coolness. It's also been a while since I last watched much of ES, so the plot is a tad fuzzy here and there, but meh, I'm just enjoying the ride.

Most amazing jew boots

- What we all do best -
Old Apr 29, 2006, 11:09 PM #62 of 161
Originally Posted by CuteChocobo
Dang, is it possible to grab the dubs from anywhere? I know that first episode was officially released on net... but is the 2nd eps also avaliable?

Pwease~
http://70.189.119.190:6969/

That's the cartoon palace tracker. They have Eureka seveN and a bunch of other TV shows.

http://lime-anime.com/torrent.html

LIME anime is also doing dual audio dvd rips.

Additional Post:
Okay I just finished Eureka seveN via that release from Bizarro-Nanashi. Fucking excellent series. Now let me tell you about this release and why I'm kind of irritated at Nanashi right now. I went into their chat to see what was up with this release as did oh say a couple hundred other people and basically their attitude was that the Bizarro-Nanashi release was a bunch of poorly timed shit with shit quality and shit shit shit shit. Somehow their own translations got leaked that they've had done for quite a while now and someone who got a hold of that work got fed up with Nanashi and decided to finish up the rest of the series. And guess what, Nanashi gets pissed and starts telling people lies so they won't download this pack.

I'm not discouraging you to download the rest of Nanashi's Eureka seveN episodes as they're slowly released over the next two years but if you want to see the series now I highly encourage downloading Bizarro-Nanashi's release. It has a few misspellings here and there and some of the phrases could have been worded better but for the most part it's damn perfect with great subs and the same great audio and video quality as Nanashi’s releases. The only thing it doesn't have is Nanashi's beautiful karaoke and that's about it.

Nanashi is just trying to lead you astray from getting this because they won't own up to the fact that they've pretty much had the series completed for a while and are too lazy to finish it. It does not take two weeks to quality check, time, and edit an episode that is already translated. Most groups take about 3 days after airing to get an episode done with all the jazz we expect from a quality release. Nanashi needs to stop making excuses and just finish the god damn series already. If someone can take translations and pump out quality and quantity like the Bizarro-Nanashi release then I think the point has been proven. To whoever leaked those translations and whoever made the Bizarro-Nanashi release my hat is off to you. You've done the greatest service to us Eureka seveN fans.

So guys, here's what you do. Go download episodes 1 to 36 of Eureka seveN from Nanashi and then go get the batch Bizarro-Nanashi torrent of episodes 37-50. You will enjoy it, trust me. Then if you feel like backing up the episodes to dvd just wait for Nanashi to finish up releasing the rest of the series.

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

lordo
Progressive Rock God

Member 346

Level 7.71

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 12:11 AM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 03:11 PM #63 of 161
Thanks for the info AcerBandit, I am downloading now. A simple google can find the torrent, getting 100KB/s on it Very tastey

I'd call this karma for Nanashi releasing the 5 episode fake, which a lot of people downloaded. Still, I want them to release it so I can burn it off good

FELIPE NO

Last edited by lordo; Apr 30, 2006 at 12:45 AM.
Gakutenou
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 3184

Level 1.10

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 12:57 AM #64 of 161
Originally Posted by lordo
Thanks for the info AcerBandit, I am downloading now. A simple google can find the torrent, getting 100KB/s on it Very tastey

I'd call this karma for Nanashi releasing the 5 episode fake, which a lot of people downloaded. Still, I want them to release it so I can burn it off good

PM where you found the torrent. I tried to downloading the one o found on mininova but no one is seeding it.

nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 01:19 AM #65 of 161
Same for me. I googled it and found a couple of different torrents (I think they're all the same though), and there's no seeds.

Most amazing jew boots
lordo
Progressive Rock God

Member 346

Level 7.71

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 01:32 AM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 04:32 PM #66 of 161
Here it is.

Add both of them to your tracker, the seeds they have is NOT a true indication. I've got 34 seeds and 150 peers so don't worry

use uTorrent to add both trackers to the torrent

Sirmackerel
Persona

Member 3968

Level 4.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 06:07 PM #67 of 161
After watching the whole thing, I can safely say that Anemone was by far my favorite female character in the entire series.

*SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 48*

Spoiler:
Anemone's monologue before and during her final battle with the Nirvash was touching, and seeing TheEND sacrifice itself to save Anemone and Dominic made Episode 48 a winner.

Memento mori
Cogito, ergo summ
Pense, done je suis,
Remember that you are mortal.

http://www.konamistars.com/konamista...dg8zI6mbHVIXkw
Join the Konami RPG Stars!
Old Apr 30, 2006, 07:20 PM #68 of 161
Ah cool. Yeah, Anamone was a really cool character. So now that you've downloaded the Bizarro-Nanashi release do you agree with what I said above?

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

lordo
Progressive Rock God

Member 346

Level 7.71

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 09:21 AM Local time: May 2, 2006, 12:21 AM #69 of 161
I agree

It rocks. 10 more eps till I finish, I know what I'm doing tomorrow

I was speaking idiomatically.
CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 10:00 AM Local time: May 1, 2006, 11:00 PM #70 of 161
Arghh, OMG 3GB!! That will take me ages to get

Is there an sub-script file? coz I got most of the raws XD

Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 04:25 PM #71 of 161
i just started watching this series like yesterday and I'm in episode 9. I'm loving it, I rarely like mecha series bit this is THE mecha series to watch.

FELIPE NO

New Record!
Foshi
Laugh and Grow Fat

Member 3194

Level 13.18

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 09:04 PM Local time: May 2, 2006, 09:04 PM #72 of 161
Episode 37-50 subbed can be downloaded here. Nanashi has episodes 1-36 released so far. Bandai has released dvd one which contains episodes 1-5. Adult Swim has aired the first 3 episodes so far.

I just finished the series and have just one thing to say... wow! Eureka 7 is made of win and gold. I loved the characters, music, story, and animation. Eureka, Anemone, and Talho are just some of the best female characters ever. Well, I will be back to post more later on. :biggrin:

aku
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 164

Level 20.62

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2006, 08:13 AM Local time: May 3, 2006, 08:13 AM #73 of 161
Well, even though it is against me, i watched the leaked/stolen subs, and have this to say.
By far, Eureka 7 is one of the most fulfilling animes i have EVER seen, topping my list, probably up there in the top 3 for sure.
Everything was great about this anime, the art, the personalitys, the MUSIC!, the story, the only thing that annoyed me throughout the intire series, was they used the 'on 3frames' animation for everything(and if thats the ONLY THING that means it was amazing). I do plan on buying the DVDs and the manga when they come out and i have money.

and now, some comments on the storys...
LFO and more:

So, did anybody see at the end when the Nirvash was talking to Eureka and Renton. did any body else come to the conclusion that the LFO frames, the bodys that grow under the ground, where the Skurve Coral trying to be Human itself? at the beginning of the series, we see people saying that they grow from the planet. They seem to be just one more way that the Skurve is trying to communicate with humans....The trapar, this was just a way for the Skurve to just keep everything connected, and beable to 'communicate' with everything, that is what the said at the end about that right, i didnt understand, i plan on watching it with the edited subs, when they come out.

anyways, my thougths on the matter

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Foshi
Laugh and Grow Fat

Member 3194

Level 13.18

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2006, 09:04 AM Local time: May 3, 2006, 09:04 AM #74 of 161
Spoiler:
For those who have seen the entire series, would you mind explaining what the hell was up with Dewey? Why did he have a compac drive in his chest? Did the same thing that happened to Norbu happen to Dewey? Why is Dewey so important as to cause this to happen?

I thought Anemone was a Corelian just like Eureka. It was surprising to find out she was just genetically engineered by Dewey's research team. Her story was enjoyable. I'm glad she was able to be with Dominic. Episode 48 rocked hard.

Another question, why are Diane and Adrock in the command cluster? I know they both disappeared, but how did they end up in the command cluster? It was pointed out in the series that the consciousness of some are taken to the command cluster and the people that are left behind are said to have dispair sickness. Did something like this happen to Diane and Adrock?

One final question, is Earth directly underneath the planet they live on? Or, does it exist in some other dimension? Eureka and Renton had to travel through the zone to reach Earth, but Dewey on their planet uses orange to blow a huge hole into the command cluster that is on Earth.

The Sakura OP, and the Canvas ED are awesome. Just made of pure win and gold.

Only real problem I had with the series was some sticky animation here and there, and also a couple of boring episodes. Here's hoping Bones can bring us some more great animation in the near future.

Old May 3, 2006, 10:49 AM #75 of 161
Spoiler:
I'm not sure what is up with Dewey but he certainly had the whole thing planned out from the get go it seems. Perhaps there is something to the ceremony where he has to slay his father that involved the planet. I'm not sure. But yeah he had those rings around Eureka and Anemone's necks for the entire show so he must have planned everything out. I don't think the same thing that happened with Norbu happened with Dewey. My best thought is that he had the same research facility who made Anemone do that to him and he either planted that neck ring on Eureka or she came like that and somehow knew that those rings reacted to compac drives or something.

Adrock must have gotten into the command cluster after that failed seven swell experiment. Diane is another story that I think they leave up to the viewer to accept. You never have a good answer for her case. Anything is possible but she ended up there somehow. I think people that feel a good connection for the planet wind up there.

The Corelians covered the entire planet, essentially making a second crust way above the Earth's original surface. That's why you see those large columns when they're on Earth that support the upper surface. This should be abundantly clear to viewers when they blast a huge freaking hole that allows ships to descend to Earth below. Without a really big hole like that you have to pass through the Zone which I believe is basically an augmented reality/dimension where the Corelians allow you to pass through if you're worthy.
So aku and Foshi, what did you think of the Bizarro-Nanashi release?

FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Psalms of Planets Eureka seveN