Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Arcade] DDR SuperNOVA

Malice Mizer
Beast of Blood

Member 1419

Level 3.52

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 12:53 AM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 12:53 AM #101 of 216
A technique i've heard of to help your odds in getting the "finish the song with 70" mission is to turn Cut on, and near the end your meter will be around 70. Just carefully time your steps to make sure you finish with 70, it becomes rather simple then.

Right now i'm having issues unlocking Fascination ~eternal love mix~, mostly because I suck at the Extra Stage playing it Reverse 1.5x...@#$%. Only AAA so far too is on Love <3 Shine basic. >>

How ya doing, buddy?
Zio
I'm so cool, I got my own castle.

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 02:18 AM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 02:18 AM #102 of 216
Hmm I've played this at the Aracade(3 tokens, 75 cents) for three songs like any normal arcade machine and it's rather fun. Finally got to standard after starting on light and been playing for about a year. It's rather fun and good excerise(Yes I've lost weight from it and playing with my friends.). But regardless, they are releasing it at the end of the month for the PS2.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
gdog66
Just woke up from the crash

Member 13103

Level 2.86

Sep 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 03:04 AM #103 of 216
Okay, cool.

Trim, by Kobo, is an online-only 10.

I'd link it for you all, but, unfortunately, without some clever finagling, it looks like I can't post links, so I'll just have to wait until I can to post the vid.

Suffice it to say that it's a real surprise. :P

FELIPE NO
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 01:34 PM #104 of 216
SuperNova has some good songs, but I still prefer Extreme2. What's with the difficulty selection only showing certain songs? Why wouldn't I want to see the whole song list?

I've got a really stupid question. How do you change dancers? The first area in Stellar Master Mode says to play 2 songs with PiX, but I see no way to select the dancer.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 01:53 PM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 01:53 PM #105 of 216
I think you select it before you do the 'unlock' mode. Kinda like whne you go to free play, select your style then chose your dancer.

I prefer extreme 2 for home use and supernova for at the arcade if you have one in your city.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 02:09 PM #106 of 216
Originally Posted by Zio
I think you select it before you do the 'unlock' mode. Kinda like whne you go to free play, select your style then chose your dancer.

I prefer extreme 2 for home use and supernova for at the arcade if you have one in your city.
That's how it works in Extreme 2, but there's no dancer select in SuperNova Free Play that I can see.

And yes, I prefer SuperNova in the arcade as well, but there's only one in Baltimore, and they charge $2.50 per play.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 02:24 PM #107 of 216
The dancer selection is in the options thing when you choose a song. It's the first random thingy on the list.

I usually choose Rage. One thing i've noticed is that every character has their own dance style. <_<

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 07:01 PM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 07:01 PM #108 of 216
Originally Posted by nuttyturnip
That's how it works in Extreme 2, but there's no dancer select in SuperNova Free Play that I can see.

And yes, I prefer SuperNova in the arcade as well, but there's only one in Baltimore, and they charge $2.50 per play.

Wow that's insane. My arcade here in Wisconsin in the mall in my city, nothing is above 3 tokens(25 cent a token.).

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Originally Posted by Zio
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 07:31 PM #109 of 216
Everyone around here thinks it's insane too. I think a lot of folks drive up to York, PA, where there's a mall with SuperNova, Extreme, and ITG2, all at affordable prices. That's about an hour from here. Me, I'm going to Ocean City next weekend, and there's a SuperNova machine on the boardwalk.

I was speaking idiomatically.
neothe0ne
River Chocobo

Member 461

Level 25.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 09:58 PM #110 of 216
lol.. I thought $1.50 was bad for 3 songs.

How ya doing, buddy?
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 10:09 PM #111 of 216
And I thought $1.25 was bad.

When I went to the Broadway City Arcade in NYC, they had a MAX2 there for $2. I suckered myself into playing about 3 games there. >_<

And a game of PIU.

It sucks waiting to earn all the songs... I have a CodeBreaker... I'm just hoping they release the SuperNOVA cheat pack. I know cheating is bad, but i'm still gonna play Stellar Master Mode even if I have more songs. I just want more stuff to dance to so i'm not stuck playing Dance, Dance, Freckles, and Xepher. >_<

FELIPE NO
Kloak
*~Kloaking In Affect~*

Member 3266

Level 12.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 12:46 AM #112 of 216
Well the more songs u have it would not matter on Stellar Master Mode...each planet has a selected few songs to pick from. The last planet is all boss songs which I enjoyed and dispised both at the same time...TRYING TO FC CHAOS is almost impossible unless you KNOW the song. Thats the only mission I cannot complete...and some other missions that are random in some planets...I unlocked almost all the songs except the last new Fascination Max mix thing.

Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 02:38 AM Local time: Sep 30, 2006, 02:38 AM #113 of 216
Seems my arcade is the cheapest.

Originally Posted by Zio
cubed
Knock knock who's there? Me! I keel you!

Member 858

Level 27.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 08:52 AM #114 of 216
My arcade is 2 tokens (0.50$ each). But the size and weight of their tokens are the same as in another arcade near my house, which lack in machine variety, which are 0.25$ each. The "best" they got at this place are: "GuitarFreaks8thMix",.... That pretty much summarize it, in fact. No kidding.

OH AND IT'S IN CANADIAN MONEY, SO IT'S CHEAPER THAN YOU lol

How ya doing, buddy?

---------------{ Currently playing }--
... Nothing.... really.

-----------------------{ Last rips }--
Trauma Center New Blood (Wii)
Trauma Center Second Opinion (Wii)
Planet Puzzle League (DS)

---{ Currently in ripping progress }--
Dragoneer's Aria (PSP)
Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)

-----------{ Other stuffs about me }--
My VGM Collection
(last update: mar. 03, 2008)

--------------------------------------
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 11:09 AM Local time: Sep 30, 2006, 11:09 AM #115 of 216
Depends on the game, fine in America and as well in reality if you wanted to go by american dollars, it'd be 10 cents more expensive for me, because I think the going rate for a dollar to a loonie(I think it's the loonie) is 1 dollar to 1.10 and I know this cause I googled it unless it's wrong then I blame google.

Originally Posted by Zio
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 04:45 PM Local time: Sep 30, 2006, 04:45 PM #116 of 216
Originally Posted by Kloak
Well the more songs u have it would not matter on Stellar Master Mode...each planet has a selected few songs to pick from. The last planet is all boss songs which I enjoyed and dispised both at the same time...TRYING TO FC CHAOS is almost impossible unless you KNOW the song. Thats the only mission I cannot complete...and some other missions that are random in some planets...I unlocked almost all the songs except the last new Fascination Max mix thing.
It took me about 19 tries before I finally did it. Of course, it pissed me off, and I will probably never play it on Light again.

And now that I have The Last complete, I need to say this.... KONAMI, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING WITH PIZZA BOX??? For fuck's sake!!! AAA Every song in RED??? Get a AA on all 74 songs AGAIN???? Clear a song on Speed X8 with BOOST? STEALTH???? I've only been able to memorize DROP OUT and MAX 300. I'm losing brain room to memorize another song. As if clearing a song with a score ending in 70 wasn't bad enough (I still didn't do that), now I have do end one with 777!!!, and FAT FUCKING CHANCE of getting the same color PiX 3 times in a row.

Konami, seriously, that last planet is completely stupid. Stop making insanely stupid missions for Master Modes. In fact, after going through all the shit I went through to beat Stellar Master Mode, just stick to unlocking songs by playing songs in Arcade Mode. Stellar Master Mode was fun up until all this insane shit appeared.

Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 05:26 PM #117 of 216
Yeah... That Pizza Box is fucked up... I read the description on Gamespot... Just insanity.

And probably later, i'll get a full tracklist up if anyone is still wondering. Finally got that CodeBreakers file, and unlocked every song.

Seriously, there's something wrong with having three songs that are 9-footers on Basic. All those Challenge steps look like something ITG would do also.

Most amazing jew boots
Kloak
*~Kloaking In Affect~*

Member 3266

Level 12.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 05:33 PM #118 of 216
I'm pretty sure Konami is just trying to show Roxor or Adamiro that they can also put insane steps without filling up a step chart. Its pretty obvious how INSANE Konami is. Healing-D-Vision Challenge is a perfect example of what insanity is...the ending run is just CRAZY.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 06:19 PM Local time: Sep 30, 2006, 06:19 PM #119 of 216
And how do you unlock songs via arcade mode?

And they should make the steller mode easy or atleast doable by using your feet, not your hands.

How ya doing, buddy?
Originally Posted by Zio
Kloak
*~Kloaking In Affect~*

Member 3266

Level 12.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 09:04 PM #120 of 216
Well i got my AAA on Healing-D-Vision on Expert...everything else is going to be a bitch

Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 09:58 PM #121 of 216
Played a little more at my arcade today, avoided the typically off-sync songs (although Chikara seemed to stay on sync for some reason today). Rainbow Flyer has fun steps, and Quickening is really, really fun. Too bad those steps suffer from going off-sync throughout the song :/

Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 11:29 PM Local time: Sep 30, 2006, 11:29 PM #122 of 216
There is suppose to be a patch, funny thing the company said it was out, his distrubutor told him no it's not/didn't have it. Some arcades claim to have it and etc. I think it's all one big rumour and it's not out yet.

How ya doing, buddy?
Originally Posted by Zio
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 11:41 PM #123 of 216
If it was one big rumor, videos of Fascination ~eternal love mix~ wouldn't be flying all over YouTube.

Double Post:
I didn't write down the first half... I figured they'd all be on that list already... Guess I have to take it by parts, correct me if i'm wrong.

Full Song List (?)

Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei
Centerfold (130 BPM move it remix) - Captain Jack
Come Clean - NM feat. Susan Z
Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand
Freckles (KCP Re-Edit) - Tiggy
Funkytown - Lipps, Inc.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Heaven Is a Place on Earth (German Election Mix) - Julia
Jerk It Out - Caesars
L.E.F. (Loud Electronic Ferocious) - Ferry Corsten
Let's Dance - David Bowie
Mr. Dabada (Groove Wonder Remix) - Carlos Jean
Robogirl - The Crystal Method
Shivers (Radio Edit) - Armin van Buuren
Shout - Lulu
Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
The Other Side (radio mix) - Paul van Dyk feat. Wayne Jackson
Turn On the Music (Axwell Radio Edit) - Roger Sanchez
Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles

Baby's Tears - Miki Roberts
Flow (Jammin' Ragga Mix) - Scotty D. revisits U1
Flow -true style- - Scotty D. revisits U1
Fly Away - ChiyoTia
Fly Away (mix de matador) - Shawn the horny master feat. ChiyoTia
Innocence of Silence - nc feat. NRG Factory
My Only Shining Star - NAOKI feat Becky Lucinda
Peace (^^)v - BeForU
Star Gate Heaven - SySF feat. Donna Burke
Star Gate Heaven (FUTURE LOVE mix) - SySF feat. Donna Burke
True ♥ Love - jun

AA - D.J. Amuro
Can't Stop Fallin' In Love -super euro version- - NAOKI feat Y&Co.
Centaur - Jimmy Weckl
Curus - D-Crew
Dynamite Rave -super euro version- - NAOKI feat. Y&Co.
Gekkou chou - Asaki
Happy * Angel - jun
Kagerou (Dragonfly) - Des-Row ● United Special + r
Moon - dj TAKA feat Erika
Mugen - Tears
murmur twins - Yu_tokima.diw
No. 13 - TAKA respect for J.S.B.
Quick Master - act deft
rainbow rainbow - Ryu*
Red Zone - Tatsh&NAOKI
Ska Ska No. 3 - Anettai MAJI - SKA BAKUDAN
Tierra Buena - Wilma de Olivera
Tito's White Horse - Morning Blue Dragon
Xepher - Tatsh

Baile Le Samba - Big Idea
Balalaika (Carried With The Wind) - Julie ann Frost
Blue Impulse [Aoi Shoudou] (for EXTREME ) - NAOKI feat. Yuki
Brazillian Anthem - Berimabu '66
DoLL - Terra
Gamelan de Couple - Tomosuke
Gorgeous 2012 - The Surrenders
Graduation - BeForU
Hit n' Slap - Asletics
iFUTURELIST [DDR Version] - Akira Yamaoka
Ki ● Si ● Ke (DDR Edit) - BeForU
Knock Out Regrets - Maki ● Togo.Band
Love is Dreaminess - L.E.D. -G vs. Guhroovy fw/ Asuka
Love ♥ Shine - Riyu Kosaka
Matsuri (J-Summer Mix) - RE-VENGE
Midnight Special - Love machineguns
Monkey Punk - Big Idea
Put Your Faith In Me (Saturday Night Mix) - UZI-LAY
The Least 100sec - Hirofumi Sasaki

MAX 300 (Super-Max-Me-Mix) - Jondi & Spesh
Healing D-Vision - De-Strad
Fascination Maxx - 100-200-400
Fascination ~eternal love mix~ - 2MB
Chaos - De-Sire retunes

That should be all of it. Any errors, please inform me.

Last edited by Chaotic; Oct 1, 2006 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
cubed
Knock knock who's there? Me! I keel you!

Member 858

Level 27.57

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2006, 03:46 PM #124 of 216
Finally bought it. But.... My ps2 refuses to load the game. I hate Sony.

---------------{ Currently playing }--
... Nothing.... really.

-----------------------{ Last rips }--
Trauma Center New Blood (Wii)
Trauma Center Second Opinion (Wii)
Planet Puzzle League (DS)

---{ Currently in ripping progress }--
Dragoneer's Aria (PSP)
Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)

-----------{ Other stuffs about me }--
My VGM Collection
(last update: mar. 03, 2008)

--------------------------------------
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2006, 07:55 PM #125 of 216
I can't handle this game anymore. I don't like the fact that they make you play that retarded stellar master mode to unlock songs. Is there any other options to unlock regular songs? I wish they still left the option to just play X amount of songs to unlock others. The beggining song list blows.

(Flow is a really fun song though!)

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Arcade] DDR SuperNOVA