Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I like girls.

niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 11:38 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2006, 06:38 PM #51 of 90
Originally Posted by Metal Sphere
Women are attractive because those are the ones that are more likely to attract a mate.
:eyebrow: rite back at ya ~

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 12:27 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2006, 11:27 AM #52 of 90
Damn it niki. When I saw you had posted for a second I was thinking it was niku. Remember her? My God man, THAT was a woman.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 12:37 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2006, 07:37 PM #53 of 90
Originally Posted by OctoberOmicron
Damn it niki. When I saw you had posted for a second I was thinking it was niku. Remember her? My God man, THAT was a woman.
looooooool

To be honnest, I don't quite remember her face anymore ... ^_^;

I was speaking idiomatically.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 12:43 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2006, 11:43 AM #54 of 90
Shit, it`s burned into my memory. I even remember some member`s response to a picture she had with this Hello Kitty shirt and possibly a guiter.

Now that I think of it, I can`t remember her face much either. I just remember the impact her beauty had on me. She was exactly my type.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 12:45 PM #55 of 90
You're creeping me out.

Most amazing jew boots
Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 12:46 PM #56 of 90
Originally Posted by niki
:eyebrow: rite back at ya ~
It's the same reason why the most flamboyant and colorful male peacocks get to mate.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

The text is part of the image and the two squires aren't exactly even.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 01:05 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2006, 12:05 PM #57 of 90
Yeah, that can occasionally happen with me Alice. It`s the excess SoBe.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Acacia
Chocobo

Member 1401

Level 12.13

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 02:34 PM #58 of 90
(What a strange topic...)

I like girls too! They're squishy and fun to cuddle with (guys are fun to cuddle with too, I suppose...). It's ok for them to be cute, but they can be noisy and angsty too.

Although I think the male form is much more appealing to me than a woman's, although a woman's body is much easier to draw than a male's. Mmm, all that muscle...oh! and the Adam's Apple too! <3

Most amazing jew boots
niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 03:49 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2006, 10:49 PM #59 of 90
Originally Posted by Acacia
...although a woman's body is much easier to draw than a male's.
You think so? I always felt the opposite. A male muscular body is easier to me because you have clear stucture lines. The balance of a woman's body is much more subtle and the smallest mistake will screw the whole thing.

Ademis
Seeker of Alice

Member 11603

Level 2.86

Aug 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 03:58 PM #60 of 90
Girls win hands down.

No matter how much a boy argues,bitches or whatever in disagreement to this but its the truth.Girls are better than boys.:lolsign:

Acacia
Chocobo

Member 1401

Level 12.13

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 11:31 PM #61 of 90
Originally Posted by niki
You think so? I always felt the opposite. A male muscular body is easier to me because you have clear stucture lines. The balance of a woman's body is much more subtle and the smallest mistake will screw the whole thing.
Hum, that's true too, but for me, it's the opposite; if you mess up with a woman's body, then you can easily "fix" it, whereas the lines on a male's body has to be very precise.

But, then again, I'm a girl, and some of my other girl artist friends think girls are easier to draw too =/

In any case, I really like cute, nice girls who are shorter than me (unfortunetly, that's a small number TT^TT )

Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 12:16 AM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 06:16 PM #62 of 90
Originally Posted by Ademis
No matter how much a boy argues,bitches or whatever in disagreement to this but its the truth.Girls are better than boys.:lolsign:
Hahaha, oh wow. This girl obviously spawned from the 90's.

Seriously. Nobody cares which gender is superior, since the chances are the majority of people will be biased, and base their opinion around their own gender. If my ex-fiancee's anything to judge by, women are simply excess skin around the vagina. I'm going to cop some shit for saying that.

I've been put off girls in general for a few years after some garbage I had to put up with earlier this year.

How ya doing, buddy?
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 12:24 AM #63 of 90
Originally Posted by Elixir
If my ex-fiancee's anything to judge by, women are simply excess skin around the vagina.
Hey hey hey, I think you're in the wrong thread. This is the 'I like girls' thread...

And usually making inferences from 1 person to 50% of the world's population (51%?) isn't advisable...

OH MY GOSH MEET MORE GIRLZ U'LL LIEK EM LOLOLOL!!!

FELIPE NO
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 12:32 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2006, 10:32 PM #64 of 90
Originally Posted by Elixir
If my ex-fiancee's anything to judge by, women are simply excess skin around the vagina. I'm going to cop some shit for saying that.
Now I'm starting to wonder if you're just the way you are because you were born like that or because you grew up in the red light district of bumfuckville or wherever the fuck you live. :/

Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 12:42 AM #65 of 90
Originally Posted by blue
Hey hey hey, I think you're in the wrong thread. This is the 'I like girls' thread...

And usually making inferences from 1 person to 50% of the world's population (51%?) isn't advisable...

OH MY GOSH MEET MORE GIRLZ U'LL LIEK EM LOLOLOL!!!
Yeah, making generalizations is rarely (if ever) the road to the right answer. And you've got the % reversed, blue. Though if you were talking about the U.S. you'd be right.

After 44, dudes start dropping like flies it seems.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 12:58 AM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 06:58 PM #66 of 90
Originally Posted by Encephalon
Now I'm starting to wonder if you're just the way you are because you were born like that or because you grew up in the red light district of bumfuckville or wherever the fuck you live. :/
Bumfuckville? Red light district? Oh well, it's not like you bother to make sense at the best of times.

I'm pretty sure being asked to clarify yourself is common for your kind, but please start trying.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Elixir; Sep 8, 2006 at 01:13 AM.
Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 01:12 AM #67 of 90
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
A red-light district is a neighborhood where prostitution is a common part of everyday life. The term was first recorded in the United States and derives from the practice of placing a red light in the window to indicate to customers the nature of the business. [citation needed]

Others claim that it comes from the red lanterns carried by railway workers, which were left outside brothels when the workers entered, so that they could be quickly located for any needed train movement. [1] One of the many terms used for a red-light district in Japanese is akasen (赤線), literally meaning "red-line", apparently of independent origins from the English term. In different cultures red-light districts are identified differently, the most common being "district of prostitutes" (i.e. in Hindi - Randi Guli or Street of Prostitutes; in Bengali - Khanki Para or Neighbourhood of Prostitutes.
Wow, I didn't know about 95% of that stuff.

blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 06:44 AM #68 of 90
GFF: fun AND informative!!!

The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 08:28 AM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 08:28 AM #69 of 90
How did liking girls turn into a debate?

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 09:39 AM Local time: Sep 9, 2006, 12:39 AM #70 of 90
Probably because it's a thread on Gamingforce.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Fleshy Fun-Bridge
Hi there!

Member 907

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 10:35 AM #71 of 90
Originally Posted by The Wise Vivi
How did liking girls turn into a debate?
It seemed to have happened just as Elixer posted. Go figure.

I'm about to head off to a wedding, which will be packed full of attractive girls (and an open bar). This is a good way to start a weekend!

FELIPE NO
---
Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 12:06 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 11:06 AM #72 of 90
Speaking of girls and weddings - why are bridesmaids dresses always so ucking fugly. And don't give me that "to make the bride look better by comparison" crap.

I was in a wedding a few weeks ago where the bridesmaids were all in bright blue and chocolate brown. They looked like blueberries wrapped in shit. Pretty girls should not look like blueberries wrapped in shit.

Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 12:42 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 06:42 PM #73 of 90
Sure I like girls. I like one in particular more than most, and there are some girls I don't like at all, but overall... girls are people I like. The reason, I suppose, is that they are such a nice shape. There's a lot of other things, and the reasons why I like that one particular girl are a lot more complex, but the main thing that makes me like girls as a group is the shape of the female body. It has some bits that make a wonderful pillow, and some other bits that bits of me fit into very nicely.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Soluzar; Sep 8, 2006 at 12:44 PM.
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 02:04 PM #74 of 90
Originally Posted by Dubble
Speaking of girls and weddings - why are bridesmaids dresses always so ucking fugly. And don't give me that "to make the bride look better by comparison" crap.

I was in a wedding a few weeks ago where the bridesmaids were all in bright blue and chocolate brown. They looked like blueberries wrapped in shit. Pretty girls should not look like blueberries wrapped in shit.
Aww, I love blue and brown combos... I guess bridesmaids dresses can look pretty tacky, but the last wedding I went to, they were all red and very flattering/tastefully done, without detracting attention from the bride. Also, it's really hard to pick a color/style that will look good on everybody (especially when some of those people may have awkward/different body shapes).

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sir VG
Banned

Member 49

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 02:59 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 01:59 PM #75 of 90
Originally Posted by Dubble

They were probably going for a water & earth scheme, but if you use the wrong shades, it doesn't work.

I wonder what my stepsis's pink and black scheme is gonna look like.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > I like girls.