Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 09:04 AM #2076 of 3609
Originally Posted by dagget
If I remember correctly, Survivor Series is being planned on HBK and Umaga vs Triple H and Shawn Michaels.
How is this possible?

Seriously, look at what you said.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 09:48 AM #2077 of 3609
Only wrestler with style similar to Shawn is Marty Jennety, and he keeps being fired by the company. Steven Richards could pass off for a fake Shawn. Otherwise, I think dagget made a typo there :P. I forgot Cyber Sunday was yesterday. I'm sure it was good, but I couldnt watch it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 10:00 AM #2078 of 3609
Spoiler:
If I remember correctly, Survivor Series is being planned on HBK and Umaga vs Triple H and Shawn Michaels. I think that with even Teddy Hart gone, they may try and move forward with the new Hart Foundation angle. I just don't see Triple H turning face at all anymore. Especially since Orton is heel and has the belt right now.
Spoiler:

I don't forsee him turning heel either. More or less, I was seeing either HHH or HBk playing the role of Bret, and Orton playing the role of, um, HBK from ten years prior.

And um, I am taking it you mean Orton and Umaga...unless HBK is facing himself (although with WWE booking, I wouldn't put the idea past them, lol!).

The one problem with the New Hart Foundation is there aren't any actual Hart's in it now. There are those whom are related to the Hart's in one way or another, but Teddy was the only legitimate Hart. Also, Bulldog's son already debuted...so that kinda takes away from him doing a surprise debut in Survivor Series (unless he just goes away until then, and comes back as a heel, with the WWE pretending that his original debut never happened)

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 12:33 PM #2079 of 3609
How is this possible?

Seriously, look at what you said.
Shit, it was early in the morning sorry. Orton and Umaga. It's changed now btw. heh good call Crash.

FELIPE NO

DBCE Slayer
Witness the POWER!!!

Member 779

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 12:38 PM Local time: Oct 29, 2007, 07:38 AM #2080 of 3609
I guess I was right in certain aspects judging from the results.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 08:05 PM #2081 of 3609
DX reunion probably tonight. (request that to be added to smilies as :dx: )

Spoiler:
To be a McMahon... you have to HATE... Star Wars anyone? JOIN THE DARKSIDE HORNSWOGGLE!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by dagget; Oct 29, 2007 at 08:50 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 09:04 PM #2082 of 3609
Wow, Hornswoggle is the awesomeness. I couldn't stop laughing the whole match. Best match tonight.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 09:17 PM #2083 of 3609
well that was quick. LOL. Rikishi is probably done with TNA. He's already been asking for more money and has been announced that he won't be on Impact! for the tapings tonight. lawl.

Most amazing jew boots

khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 09:18 PM #2084 of 3609
Yeah Hornswoggle in doing what he is doing now is so much better than his Smackdown! gimmick.

Looks like no Jericho tonight, they aired a new Save_Us promo...with a new "break the code" embedded in it. They need to be careful though, making people anxious is good up to a certain point, after that it just gets annoying.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 09:28 PM #2085 of 3609
He's in Philly tonight too, so it's still possible. Depends on how much time is left when the Handicap match starts, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I was speaking idiomatically.

rockthepartay
Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 09:44 PM #2086 of 3609
So, where can I get my Santino t-shirt?

"Tom Hanks with the AIDS"

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by rockthepartay; Oct 29, 2007 at 09:48 PM.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 09:50 PM #2087 of 3609
Oh man, I love Santino more and more each week. His mic skills really are amazing (when compared to other people WWE lets talk on the mic). I think what I first liked was when he was first starting to turn heel, and he'd be talking and someone would interupt him. Ex: Sandman music plays while Santino is talking and while Sandman is walking to the ring, Santino keeps talking like "Who is this guy, why is the music playing...why is he still walking to the ring, i dont even know this guy".

I wouldn't say he is the next Rock, but he really has potential to be entertaining. In WWE, having great mic skills can make you a star. Look at the Rock, he wasnt that great of a wrestler but was loved because of how well he talked.

FELIPE NO
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2007, 10:23 PM #2088 of 3609
I was kind of disappointed with the second SaveUs promo. The first happened before a commercial break, so it was apparent it was just a promo... but the second one interrupted Lawler and aired when Raw was still live. Although I guess they were told not to make mention of it.

How ya doing, buddy?

khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 12:17 AM #2089 of 3609
Well how many have aired so far? They have only really mentioned it twice, the first being JR and King mentioning how they have seen it before but that was the first time it interupted them (a few weeks ago) and the second, when it interupted Santino...he alluded to it being Stone Cold. I believe King also said a joke "I hope second coming doesnt mean Man-Tarr".

Im surprised they havent made mention of it, I figure when Jericho does show up its going to be some lame angle where hes "not supposed to be there" due to how he left originally. Knowing the WWE team they will make it so announcers cannot talk about him on air (ala Matt Hardy a couple years ago). Hopefully I am wrong. I really cannot see an angle to bring Jericho in on though, my guess the best way to do it would be to interupt someone like he did on his debut....Santino would of been perfect for this however that would interfere with his Stone Cold thing.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 01:41 AM #2090 of 3609
I just hope he keeps his original entrance theme music. It's my second favorite next to Bret Harts'.

I like how Vince is hinting at what could possibly go down at the Survivor Series.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Oct 30, 2007 at 01:43 AM.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 01:43 AM Local time: Oct 29, 2007, 11:43 PM #2091 of 3609
not like they have to worry about licensing

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 03:53 AM #2092 of 3609
God, if they pull a Vince screwing HBK at Surivivor Series..that will be so lame. I mean, how predictable is that? Didnt Vince also try this before Wrestlemania last year...with Shane McMahon? The only way this would work would be to have it done in a completly different way. We all know that wont happen though, since the writers for WWE suck and will most likely have Orton put HBK in some sad looking attempt at a Sharpshooter while Vince calls for the bell.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 09:48 AM #2093 of 3609
It could end up with Vince *trying* to screw HBK over, but instead it gets turned around on Vince (maybe Triple H comes in and screws Vince over). It's just a real...iffy thing right now, moreso I hope they decide to not turn around and make Triple H a heel and try to produce Orton as a face "overnight" at SS. Everytime I hear about a DX reunion, I get chills because I think about when DX reformed in 2002, it ended with a pedigree... which sucked ass.

I *still* think New Hart Foundation may debut. Specifically because they were talking about D.H. Smith has the H in his name standing for Hart. But eh, I dunno.

Most amazing jew boots

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 10:06 AM #2094 of 3609
The Montreal Screwjob needs to be left in the past and out of storylines.

And it could go the other way around for the reunion. Triple H could be doing that double crotch chop and then BAM Sweet Chin Music(I will be laughing so hard..).

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 10:33 AM #2095 of 3609
The Montreal Screwjob needs to be left in the past and out of storylines.

And it could go the other way around for the reunion. Triple H could be doing that double crotch chop and then BAM Sweet Chin Music(I will be laughing so hard..).
I actually see Shawn turning heel before Triple H. Mainly since it's been ages we've seen a heel HBK, plus who better to have a feud with a returning Jericho?

FELIPE NO

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 04:12 PM #2096 of 3609
I just hope he keeps his original entrance theme music. It's my second favorite next to Bret Harts'.

I like how Vince is hinting at what could possibly go down at the Survivor Series.
MegaUpload link to SaveUs promo music.

Location of the full version of the promo music. New theme perhaps?

I *still* think New Hart Foundation may debut. Specifically because they were talking about D.H. Smith has the H in his name standing for Hart. But eh, I dunno.
I heard that was close to the original plan, but Teddy Hart has been released from the WWE. Apparently his backstage demeanor makes Randy Orton look like Jesus.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

I have nothing clever to put here.

Last edited by SuperNova; Oct 30, 2007 at 04:15 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 09:10 PM #2097 of 3609
Anybody know if Sid Vicious is coming back to WWE? I know wikipedia can be unreliable sometimes, but I couldn't ignore this:

Quote:
Taken from wikipedia.org:

Sid Eudy has stated in an August 4 interview with the Ottawa Sun, he wishes to make one last run in WWE. He claims his return would be "the biggest comeback in sports history".[7]

Sid also wrestled a match in Ottawa at SuperEx: When Legends Collide on August 24 against Johnny Devine. Sid got the biggest ovation of the night and he defeated Johnny with a chokeslam onto a steel chair and then a powerbomb.

Also on September 5 he was a guest on the Psychopathic Records' online radio station WFUCKOFF! during "The Main Event" with Violent J and Corporal Robinson. During this segment Sid mentioned once again that he was working on getting involved with the WWE again. He also let it slip that he was going to be at JCW's Evansville Invasion, on October 6, 2007 in Evansville, Indiana.

DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 10:16 PM #2098 of 3609
Last I heard, Sid wants to return to the WWE. Question is... do they want Sid to return?

"Out thought and out fought."
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2007, 02:37 AM #2099 of 3609
I don't see why not. The last time he came back, he had several good fueds, and even came out as a champion for a bit.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2007, 07:30 PM #2100 of 3609
Just imagine if Sid Vicious started to feud with HBK again...or why not Orton/Vicious vs. HHH/HBK.

Oh, and Monster Mash Battle Royal last night actually wasn't that bad although Big Daddy V botched a sidewalk slam on Kane not once, but twice. After the 2nd attempt, the crowd booed. The winner was the last person I expected to win it, though.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread