Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Orchestral Pieces: Blue Dragon/Lost Odyssey Concert

Arcubalis
Syklis Orange

Member 16892

Level 13.48

Dec 2006

Old Dec 15, 2007, 01:07 AM Local time: Dec 14, 2007, 10:07 PM #1 of 3
Orchestral Pieces: Blue Dragon/Lost Odyssey Concert

Didn't look like anyone posted about this in this section of the forums, so I figured I'd let people know about the coverage of the event. It sounded like a good time, and it's reassuring to know that Uematsu's still getting the job done.

Orchestral Pieces Concert Coverage.

I wish I could get ahold of a photo with Uematsu's "Dog Ear Records" emblem on his outfit. Would have made a great shot. Actually, does anyone know why Dog Ear Records was developed, and what happened with Smile Please?

How ya doing, buddy?
Zanasea
Hamauzu Forever!

Member 1636

Level 11.82

Mar 2006

Old Dec 15, 2007, 04:28 AM Local time: Dec 15, 2007, 10:28 AM #2 of 3
Did you edit the original text a lot?

Actually, does anyone know why Dog Ear Records was developed, and what happened with Smile Please?
Smile Please is Uematsu's company. Dog Ear Records is his label.

How ya doing, buddy?
Arcubalis
Syklis Orange

Member 16892

Level 13.48

Dec 2006

Old Dec 15, 2007, 02:07 PM Local time: Dec 15, 2007, 11:07 AM #3 of 3
I have to edit the posts... kind of. When I post a link, it places the text from the website as the link text: "Music4Games.Net: The Future of Rock and Roll and Entertainment, Est. 1999" So I have to edit the text link to say what the coverage really is!

You people are so observant, hehe. I got people saying that I needed to edit the link because it sounded like some insane form of advertising, and now you're noting that I edit everything!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Orchestral Pieces: Blue Dragon/Lost Odyssey Concert