Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: V I R T
Mermaid Falls 9 69.23%
The Smurf 5 38.46%
Whipcracker 5 38.46%
Stage 2 5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

R1P2: The Whipcracker at Mermaid Falls takes The Smurf to Stage 2

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 11:04 PM #1 of 4
R1P2: The Whipcracker at Mermaid Falls takes The Smurf to Stage 2

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - Mermaid Falls

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

Grand Theft Auto - Vice City - The Smurf

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Battle Arena Toshinden - Whipcracker

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Star Gladiator Episode I: Final Crusade - Stage 2

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
katchum
VGM forever!

Member 180

Level 35.46

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2017, 02:44 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2017, 09:44 PM #2 of 4
Shantae has the most variation of them all.

How ya doing, buddy?
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:29 AM Local time: Aug 7, 2017, 08:29 AM #3 of 4
Ahaha wow Toshinden. That's goin deep.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 9, 2017, 05:02 AM #4 of 4
Wow this set of four tracks is TOO GOOD. Virt is a beautifully strong musician at music. This has so many good chord change choices AAAA it's like a roller coaster but a very fun kind where it's whipping you to exactly the points where it will be the most fun to be in and you do not see it coming ever but it always is rIght There for you to be happy Music Machine MAn. That JAZZ FLUTE !!!!! I love jazz flute there's not enough of that in jazz or music or non jazz music.

Wow this set of four tracks is TOO GOOD. This smurf thing is just a really great "funky streetz" Feel . The saw wave part is what really gets it going, all the mix of the pitch bendy hits and really short blips of it keep this a bednreamd mgffmgo dpmposdfmgaopek4pk4t (Fake michael jackson not as good as michael jakcosn) SLap BAss AAAAAAAH THAT SYNTH PAD SWEEP IN WITH THE BIG CHORD chill it feels like a pulsating ice sphere fading into existence and then fading out really fast but it has such an impact on the atmpshere that was really empty before.

Wow this set of four tracks is TOO GOOD. WHIPCRACKER HAS THAT LOW (Roland D-50 I Think) sound that is ALWAYS USED as a "cave echo" sound in tings in the 90s and I LOVE THAT Sound also fake House Piano is always good. Compositionally it's not as exciting to me as the other 3 in this set, but I absolutely love it instrumentationally and '90s dance music'-y ily Y . Year. Years.

Wow this set of four tracks is TOO GOOD. STage 2 is my own nomination....yeah...I love it.....cool doude.... OBviously I love the "complex rhythm" of the bass (And the whole everything). It's so much like Sagat Stage because it is ISAO ABE, THE JAZZ FUSION MUSIC IN ARCADE GAMES GUY. It sounds so much like "On The Virg" music like what Virgil Donati was doing in the 1990s. DRUM part. This has some of the most wonderfully detailed drums in a "chiptune / tracker music in video game" in my opinion. It's MAYBE my favorite entirely sample-based chiptneiu. Q sound. IT's fun to mute channels in the VGM file of this and see how they're allocated. Really Swell STuff. I also like how long the phrasing of everything is. it's not just 5/4 ...it's almost maybe better written as '10/4' because of how elongated it is and thats COOL it's rare that I'd say something feels that way as opposed to breaking it down into smaller chunks (Sagat Stage is one of the only other things where I'd say that about) All thos stabs of chords when they come in THE SUDDEN jump between triplets and 2+2s x/4 and 3+3 6/8 and all back and forth all right next to each other in the span of a few seconds is so GENUINE MIDNIGHT STANCE.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P2: The Whipcracker at Mermaid Falls takes The Smurf to Stage 2