Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] Final Fantasy X - Armor Advice

Magusstorm
Sumire Kanzaki

Member 6605

Level 13.78

May 2006

Old Sep 8, 2007, 06:05 PM Local time: Sep 9, 2007, 12:05 AM #1 of 3
Question Final Fantasy X - Armor Advice

Hello Everyone,

Recently I have just gotten back in playing the great RPG Final Fantasy X. This week I have been to able to master all the Celestial Weapons. This includes the Onion Knight for which I impressively dodged 394 bolts in order to complete it's ritual. Also I mastered the World Champion and Cadalagblog for the first time too!!

Anyway returning to the subject at hand, I have bought all my party members armor which has four slots available for customisation. The problem: I do not know what to put into the armor slots. The initial thing that I do not want to put in is the "Break HP Limit" because it is a crap ability, that in the end is not all that useful, because it makes Celestial Weapons less powerful and plus all healing items only heal 9999 HP and not up to 99999 HP!!! This is not a situation I do want to been when fighting Arena Monsters, Dark Aeons and Penance.

I feel that I should have Auto Phoenix as one of the definate four, but I do not know what I would put into the other three slots. Can you tell me what you put into your armor slots on your FFX team members? So basically I would have:

ABILITY 1: Auto Phoenix
ABILITY 2: ????
ABILITY 3: ????
ABILITY 4: ????

Any advice and help in regards to this would be greatly appreciated.

MAGUSSTORM.

How ya doing, buddy?
The Cherry Blossom Garden Thread
My Request Thread

Games of the Moment: Final Fantasy IX, Valkyrie 2: Silmeria
Soundtrack of the Moment: Biohazard: The Umbrella Chronicles

Sakura Taisen
Quiksilva
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 10564

Level 2.50

Aug 2006

Old Sep 9, 2007, 07:28 AM Local time: Sep 9, 2007, 10:28 PM #2 of 3
Ribbon (99[?] Dark Matter) - Near-immunity to status ailments
Auto-Haste (Some chocobo feathers of some sort I think)

Last one up to you I suppose.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Sep 9, 2007, 08:53 AM Local time: Sep 9, 2007, 08:53 AM #3 of 3
Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs

=U

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] Final Fantasy X - Armor Advice